Bungalow That Look Like A King Chamber Inside Forbidden City

Picnic06-Biante15

Super rich Lt General of PLA, China ..... [sweatdrop]

Yahoo news: Chinese general charged with graft

A top Chinese military officer has been formally charged with corruption after he was exposed as owning dozens of homes, gold statues and luxury liquor, state media reported Tuesday.

Gu Junshan, a former lieutenant general and deputy logistics chief for the People's Liberation Army, is the highest-ranking officer to face a military trial since 2006, the state-run Global Times newspaper said.

He was charged with embezzlement, bribery, misuse of state funds and abuse of power, Xinhua said, quoting the military prosecutors' office, which could not be reached by AFP.

Gu has been under investigation for more than two years. In January, widespread coverage of his opulent lifestyle in China's strictly controlled media indicated that authorities wanted to publicise his alleged misdeeds.

He owned dozens of apartments in central Beijing, and his mansion in Puyang in the central province of Henan housed several gold art pieces, the magazine Caixin reported at the time.

The home was modelled on the Forbidden City, the former imperial palace in Beijing, covered one hectare (2.5 acres) and was dubbed the "General's Mansion" by locals, it said.

Officials seized "a gold boat, a gold wash basin and a gold statue of Mao Zedong" along with "crates of expensive liquor" on the premises, it added.

more on the story, link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-general-charged-graft-043017410.html

post-21853-0-71022900-1396416164.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I wonder if he also modeled ancient emperors with 3000 concubines. Maybe he got 3000 mistresses.

Looking at the number of room available from the picture, at most 30 niah...... [:)]

3000 concubines, one needs ten times the size of that bungalow ... [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Looking at the number of room available from the picture, at most 30 niah...... [:)]

3000 concubines, one needs ten times the size of that bungalow ... [sweatdrop]

Eh, don't forget he got several other properties. All can be used to house his women.

Now only found out ?!

The construction and the unique style should have raised a few eyebrows long time ago ....

At least, he has enjoyed being "emperor" for some time ....

(edited)

this guy watch too many drama show liao. too bad he sho stewpig never learn from other ppl. Shd have bought house in SG instead mah.

Edited by Mockngbrd

this guy watch too many drama show liao. too bad he sho stewpig never learn from other ppl. Shd have bought house in SG instead mah.

SG very difficult, maybe in MY .... [sweatdrop]

(edited)

3000 needs 10 years to complete the cycle la ... everyday eat new dish ... 1 off day per week ... lol

300 can liao ... 1 year cycle :D

after 1 year ... can't even remember no. 1 liao ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Learn Wei Xiao Bao style........

pretty ones all send to my mansion, old ones cannot follow you all back....

Xiao Bao: Pretty one i will check, bring her back to my home.

Assistant: Then how about the black one sir?

Xiao bao: Also bring my home, in the dark black or white all the same

LoL

Now only found out ?!

The construction and the unique style should have raised a few eyebrows long time ago ....

At least, he has enjoyed being "emperor" for some time ....

last time different people sit on board up there... in china it is always about who you are sleeping with, this time good doesn't mean forever good.

Xiao Bao: Pretty one i will check, bring her back to my home.

Assistant: Then how about the black one sir?

Xiao bao: Also bring my home, in the dark black or white all the same

LoL

LOL.....

the last part....

Xiao bao : who Is this

duo long : Ao Bai lao bu, send to your house also?

Xiao bao: nope send to your house, jia you yi lao ru you yi bao......I gave you a bao should be thankful .lol......

[laugh][laugh] [laugh]

LOL.....

the last part....

Xiao bao : who Is this

duo long : Ao Bai lao bu, send to your house also?

Xiao bao: nope send to your house, jia you yi lao ru you yi bao......I gave you a bao should be thankful .lol......

[laugh][laugh] [laugh]

Haha yah that part i got rewind lol

Haha yah that part i got rewind lol

really missed Stephen chow old shows even up to now .............

but the new shows not really up to the mark last time.....maybe we seen all his jokes liow...

really missed Stephen chow old shows even up to now .............

but the new shows not really up to the mark last time.....maybe we seen all his jokes liow...

Somehow i prefer old show, less computer graphics so more fun to watch. Nowadays all computerized not fun to watch. Spmehow prefer simple over complexity

Officials seized "a gold boat, a gold wash basin and a gold statue of Mao Zedong"

Will the bullet also be made of gold?

↡ Advertisement