SKF 89XX X black lexus

Tt_hh

(edited)

U bloody idiot , from outer lane want to make a last min 90 degrees turn Into a small lane and thanks to my alertness still dare to show ur unhappiness that u have to make a big turn around because u are not in the right lane. Curse ur kkb shrink into a hole.

Edited by Tt_hh
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

U bloody idiot , from outer lane want to make a last min 90 degrees turn Into a small lane and thanks to my alertness still dare to show ur unhappiness that u have to make a big turn around because u are not in the right lane. Curse ur kkb shrink into a hole.

A lot of people are like that. Wrong already and still want to show face.

Btw what makes you think that "bloody idiot" is here or you just happy to vent here?

:D

Forgot to add: NPNT

Edited by Jamesc

yah I also help you to curse him kkj drop off tomorrow [mad]

Supercharged
(edited)

Oh just to curse, then I curse him that his kkj can't stand when having sex, kkj turned black and rot... hmmm... how come I feel like I'm in Primary School? :blink:

Edited by Carnoob

Supersonic

A lot of people are like that. Wrong already and still want to show face.

Btw what makes you think that "bloody idiot" is here or you just happy to vent here?

:D

Forgot to add: NPNT

in the words of ......

http://www.tremeritu...r-social-media/

Lee once said: “Satisfied people don’t have time to go onto the Internet. Unhappy people often go there.”

• Praise 1

NVNT. Video would be great here. If Lexus signalled a bit earlier and you neber give way, then the question of whose KKJ should drop off becomes an interesting one. [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Is it a GS250? SKF8912 X? Might be the one in my carpark. Wanna leave a love letter for him?

Why you memorize your neighbor's carplate sia? Haha.

NVNT. Video would be great here. If Lexus signalled a bit earlier and you neber give way, then the question of whose KKJ should drop off becomes an interesting one. [laugh]

I dunno how it happen for TS but alot of drivers think once they signal means dai sai, alot of times they signal side by side and want to makan lane, who the f can see your signal when side by side!

It's good to stay alert, sometimes when I senses something wrong I will take extra effort to see what stunt the other driver going to chut...

where is porker? he is the domain expert in this [grin][grin][grin]

I dunno how it happen for TS but alot of drivers think once they signal means dai sai, alot of times they signal side by side and want to makan lane, who the f can see your signal when side by side!

It's good to stay alert, sometimes when I senses something wrong I will take extra effort to see what stunt the other driver going to chut...

If they signal while alongside, of course it's wrong.

But I've seen too many cases where someone signals when they're in front, and the twat in the next lane accelerates to block the driver. Just making sure that's not what happened here.

I know that a signal doesn't mean right of way - but if someone signals and you *can* give way, but you *don't* - you're still a twat.

• Praise 2

If they signal while alongside, of course it's wrong.

But I've seen too many cases where someone signals when they're in front, and the twat in the next lane accelerates to block the driver. Just making sure that's not what happened here.

I know that a signal doesn't mean right of way - but if someone signals and you *can* give way, but you *don't* - you're still a twat.

True, seen lots of drivers that always accelerate upon seeing another signal to change to their lane in front of them.

It's so different compare to driving in Malaysia, once you signal, no matter what car is behind, they will actually slow to let you in.

• Praise 1

Why you memorize your neighbor's carplate sia? Haha.

Need to buy 4D must have inspiration one mah. I everytime park my car will also beo my neighbor car plate, got inspiration will buy a few. hehhe.

Lexus noise insulation is too Good to realise you are so close....

"When you drive a Lexus, everyone else is just kayu*"

*- Kayu (Malay): literally, wooden.

Maybe 10% can get the allusion to the infamous Lexus-cyclist incident, and of those, maybe 10% can stomach it. But, just to cater to that discerning 1%, I think Lexus should adopt this as their new marketing slogan for our market. :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1