Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

天下的男人都是一样的噢, 天下的男人都是一样的 。。 remember the song ?

Yes yes

Got other permutations also [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Voted top rated uber driver for 10 weeks from 16 completed weeks.

I guess I'm the only 4.9 rating driver in town and once u see a 4.9 in a blue gen2, u will be in for a treat.

That's provided u wait for me and not the other way round

Turbocharged

Already mentioned, Temasek Holdings (via subsidiary Vertex venture holdings) have a share of Grabtaxi (grabcar). So I believe it's here to stay.

This thread is well over 20 pages, yet there are still ppl who thinks it's a pirate car??? tsk tsk. These same ppl probably still paying over $100 monthly subscription to Mio/starhub, whereas a large chunk of tech-savvy youngsters are watching free channels via android tv box.

• Praise 2

Already mentioned, Temasek Holdings (via subsidiary Vertex venture holdings) have a share of Grabtaxi (grabcar). So I believe it's here to stay.

This thread is well over 20 pages, yet there are still ppl who thinks it's a pirate car??? tsk tsk. These same ppl probably still paying over $100 monthly subscription to Mio/starhub, whereas a large chunk of tech-savvy youngsters are watching free channels via android tv box.

saw some comments on FB. So funny, scared kenna cheated,chopped or raped cos cannot track down whose car she took and a lot more else. Wah kao !! so scared then don't take lor, no one point gun force you to take. Talk so much for what .................. :wacko:

Turbocharged

saw some comments on FB. So funny, scared kenna cheated,chopped or raped cos cannot track down whose car she took and a lot more else. Wah kao !! so scared then don't take lor, no one point gun force you to take. Talk so much for what .................. :wacko:

Grabcar and Uber fills the gap which normal taxi cannot fill. Many times very hard to get taxi right? Solution is grabcar and uber lor. Normal taxis like to chut pattern like disappearing before midnight, always give excuse change shift, see your destination if convenient and many other tricks up their sleeve. Now with grabcar and uber, they can disappear all they want before midnight lor. -_-

• Praise 1

Grabcar and Uber fills the gap which normal taxi cannot fill. Many times very hard to get taxi right? Solution is grabcar and uber lor. Normal taxis like to chut pattern like disappearing before midnight, always give excuse change shift, see your destination if convenient and many other tricks up their sleeve. Now with grabcar and uber, they can disappear all they want before midnight lor. -_-

yup, serves them right !! want to chut pattern, then now got others willing to work hard and honest they not happy. Unless they wake up their idea (unlikely) or Ah Khaw stop them, they will continue to operate and consumers will be better off.

I said before, driver also can rate passenger. I asked Uber driver what's my rating, i have no rating. What does it means?

Despite watching all the free show, i am still subscriber of Starhub. Can't find Eurosports.

Correction, you will know the car that picks you up... When a driver is assigned, you can view his photo, car plate no., mobile no. make and model of the car. If not happy with the car make, cancel ride to get another one lor...

What i meant is you would not know what car picks you up only after you have send in your request for a ride, then you can see the details. But like you said, i still can cancel the ride within 5 mins if i don't like the car make. Lol.

I said before, driver also can rate passenger. I asked Uber driver what's my rating, i have no rating. What does it means?

Uber driver can rate their passenger? Where to see the rating for passenger?

What i meant is you would not know what car picks you up only after you have send in your request for a ride, then you can see the details. But like you said, i still can cancel the ride within 5 mins if i don't like the car make. Lol.

Uber driver can rate their passenger? Where to see the rating for passenger?

Only driver can see.

Edited by Davidtch

Internal Moderator

I kinda agree bro.

I think it is good to have Uber in SIngapore. We need external forces to keep our taxi uncles in tab. If not they will suka suka wait for peak hours and such.

But i also think our gahmen must implement smth for the uber drivers. Taxi license hard to get leh. hahaha.

• Praise 2

But what's the point of rating passenger?

"do you want to buy from a 1 star merchant" -->

do you want to pick up a 1 star (or negative rating) customer ?

• Praise 1

"do you want to buy from a 1 star merchant" -->

do you want to pick up a 1 star (or negative rating) customer ?

You mean Uber driver also can choose which passenger to pick up by looking at their rating?

I kinda agree bro.

I think it is good to have Uber in SIngapore. We need external forces to keep our taxi uncles in tab. If not they will suka suka wait for peak hours and such.

But i also think our gahmen must implement smth for the uber drivers. Taxi license hard to get leh. hahaha.

today's ST got article on uber with pic showing yard full of transcabs as their drivers not making money.

it cited high rentals as main reason. 2+2 so hard meh?