Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

How are we to know?

Seriously everyone want to rent new car so what happened to those returned to LCR? They will probably release it to used car dealers.

And what will those people do since the car is less than 1 year but very high mileage? Tamper with it lor.

I used to rent one with my bro to drive uber. In 6 months the mileage was 50000km!

So when people buy car they will see hey it's less than a year and the mileage is low....can buy la. Not knowing it has been tampered.

Like this very difficult to buy used car now liao, since very high chance bumping onto a LCR car?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement

How are we to know?

Seriously everyone want to rent new car so what happened to those returned to LCR? They will probably release it to used car dealers.

And what will those people do since the car is less than 1 year but very high mileage? Tamper with it lor.

I used to rent one with my bro to drive uber. In 6 months the mileage was 50000km!

So when people buy car they will see hey it's less than a year and the mileage is low....can buy la. Not knowing it has been tampered.

stick to AD serviced cars lor... at least can see history.. PI many LCRs right

• Praise 1

stick to AD serviced cars lor... at least can see history.. PI many LCRs right

Gotta avoid some cars typically used for uber and grab like vezel, altis, mazda 3, even some contis like a4.. but now almost all models are used for uber, hard to do that too..
  • Praise 2

there are some sick guys here.

is it really shiok to torture the brand new car?

just because you cant buy you want to damage their car?

is this jealously or poor upbringing? 

is both.. lol

Just curious LCR advertising show $52 nett per day. Is it new car with minimum contract 3 years or 5 years?

Edited by Ken1898

Just curious LCR advertising show $52 nett per day. Is it new car with minimum contract 3 years or 5 years?

3 or 5 years contract is consider long.

If 3 years contract, $52 per day is a commitment of $57k.. [knife]

Who takes care of rental cars ?

The only thing they do is to make sure no external damage or it will cost them.

Who takes care of rental cars ?

The only thing they do is to make sure no external damage or it will cost them.

Just go to a workshop and ask them to do cosmetic touchup (read: the cheapest) before returning the car.

That was what me and my bro did before returning car to Lion Shitty Rental.

[grin]

Total $8640 for a Vezel on a 6 months contract, no bad leh  :D

No need 40% downpayment to drive new car.

is both.. lol

More like youngsters that don't know sky how high sea how deep, then say they want to be CEO in billion dollar company in 3 yrs time. 

Just go to a workshop and ask them to do cosmetic touchup (read: the cheapest) before returning the car.

That was what me and my bro did before returning car to Lion Shitty Rental.

[grin]

No need 40% downpayment to drive new car.

Care to share how long was your rental for? Did you Uber around or Grab?

More like youngsters that don't know sky how high sea how deep, then say they want to be CEO in billion dollar company in 3 yrs time.

Care to share how long was your rental for? Did you Uber around or Grab?

That time the rental period for new Altis was 6 months. Now I believe it's only 1 month for new car.

I only drove for uber.

That time the rental period for new Altis was 6 months. Now I believe it's only 1 month for new car.

I only drove for uber.

Its 5 weeks to be exact. and Lion Shitty Rental do not allow Grab job by the way. Good for you. Seem like you did not get the most out of your rental then. 

I only drove for uber.

Last time rental period is 6 months? how come now is 1 month only?

Edited by 13177

I only drove for uber.

why the unhappiness with Uber? Care to share?

↡ Advertisement