Grab/Ryde issues and charges

Yamapi

hope this will help those driver that cannot find the actual location.

Gd.  WLs can msg driver "im here lor 24, faster cum"

post-1672-0-65052800-1534214169.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I would like to sincerely apologize for the shocked and nearly run over pax feet if you are reading this forum. Just now while dropping off pax. 1st pax open door and alight while the 2nd pax give me 50 bucks. I never think much and release brake and took out my wallet and took out change. Then the 2nd pax asked me to stop the car as it is moving. I quickly engage park gear and step firmly on brake and apologize to them profusely.

It was a close shave, out of so many dropped off this is the 1st time it happened. Maybe mind slipped or too concentrated on taking out small change that I did not realized I did not put the gear to park.

Lucky pax is alright.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

I received one picture today. But I still almost cancel the ride, as I go in and out one building after another looking for the right address.

Luckily, the rider showed up and waved at me.

Twincharged

Basically jungoo throw the towel and give resources for kardi to run with them taking some cut. This in turn give kardi a little push. If kardi become successful, jungoo get to gain. If kardi still fails, jungoo also got no loss as they still have their own app in India.

You actually believe that smoke and prata flipping! Let’s see lor. Dealt with the sub continent enough to know that it just face saving blah blah blah. To me is whatever la. Always excuses plenty plenty.

This is very helpful indeed. Even in my own time, I realized that the GPS does not show correctly my friend's house. Once in Bedok South, it actually showed me the condo next to the HDB block my friend was staying. Thankfully the security was friendly and said not the first time it has happened. Man taxi and PHVs whom relied on the GPS also end up at the condo instead of next road down.

Tried both as Rider and Driver under GH, GPS is bad, really not up to expectation, one main reason is to test out the GPS, it was bad enough, inaccuracy is one thing, rider kept guessing guessing I'm 20-25 mins away, infact driver was less than 4/5 mins to pick up.

Why so, rider should factor in red light. zebra crossing, and pedestrian crossing, I had one lady rider say, I'm 2 mins late.

simply it boils down to not being a driver, lacking patience and consideration.

So I stop picking up rider/s

• Praise 1

This is very helpful indeed. Even in my own time, I realized that the GPS does not show correctly my friend's house. Once in Bedok South, it actually showed me the condo next to the HDB block my friend was staying. Thankfully the security was friendly and said not the first time it has happened. Man taxi and PHVs whom relied on the GPS also end up at the condo instead of next road down.

So far out of don't know how many thousands pax I picked up, I only received one that rider sent Pic of where he is.. So it is very used.

In general , most riders are nice and I don't like to stigmatise peoples who take Grabs, it is especially the lady or woman are picky & fussy. Worse are those who give note: " No staking or Prefer to be alone. " Hello , this is Grab Hitch.

I would say 2 out of 5 ladies will be sulky, guys are generally ok coz most has completed NSF and Reservists, majority are punctual and will wait for driver at lobby shelter area while the ladies will have to text them " Here or Arrived ", they will replied : " Ok coming / give me 3 mins or inside Lift "

• Praise 2

In general , most riders are nice and I don't like to stigmatise peoples who take Grabs, it is especially the lady or woman are picky & fussy. Worse are those who give note: " No staking or Prefer to be alone. " Hello , this is Grab Hitch.

I would say 2 out of 5 ladies will be sulky, guys are generally ok coz most has completed NSF and Reservists, majority are punctual and will wait for driver at lobby shelter area while the ladies will have to text them " Here or Arrived ", they will replied : " Ok coming / give me 3 mins or inside Lift "

Many riders would have the impression that Grab Hitch driver usually would not stack, and would pick up one rider only.

By right grabhitch is a social carpooling and those driver drive hitch will also have their own schedule to meet. Example to reach office by certain timing, or to reach this place by certain timing. So when the set time is confirmed, it will be mutual understanding between rider and driver that all of them should not be late. Early its okay but not when on time reach and rider still take own sweet time to come down. This is not too right already.

• Praise 1

I somehow do not think the photo would be useful, as it does not help driver to navigate to the exact location. The driver may be  unfamiliar with the location, and trying to spot the photo location while driving is not easy.

Furthermore, the rider is not really taking a photo of the exact location, unless  the rider cross to opposite to take photo. 

If Grab pax app can accurately pin the location (like Uber), the driver simply follow the the navigation. 

2 mins late also KPKB...knn...ask her call limo lor..

She cum already and the driver still haven't cum. Must be very frustrating for her lah. 

• Praise 1

I somehow do not think the photo would be useful, as it does not help driver to navigate to the exact location. The driver may be  unfamiliar with the location, and trying to spot the photo location while driving is not easy.

Furthermore, the rider is not really taking a photo of the exact location, unless  the rider cross to opposite to take photo. 

If Grab pax app can accurately pin the location (like Uber), the driver simply follow the the navigation. 

She cum already and the driver still haven't cum. Must be very frustrating for her lah. 

that's true, if the driver never been to that location, he won't be able to identify where the place is.

• Praise 1

I somehow do not think the photo would be useful, as it does not help driver to navigate to the exact location. The driver may be unfamiliar with the location, and trying to spot the photo location while driving is not easy.

Furthermore, the rider is not really taking a photo of the exact location, unless the rider cross to opposite to take photo.

Yup, last time the uber rider live location is more useful.

By right grabhitch is a social carpooling and those driver drive hitch will also have their own schedule to meet. Example to reach office by certain timing, or to reach this place by certain timing. So when the set time is confirmed, it will be mutual understanding between rider and driver that all of them should not be late. Early its okay but not when on time reach and rider still take own sweet time to come down. This is not too right already.

Whether it is Grab Hitch or normal Grab, it is a good thing that rider should wait for the driver la.

• Praise 1

Whether it is Grab Hitch or normal Grab, it is a good thing that rider should wait for the driver la.

But some riders have the entitled mentality leh.

How huh?

↡ Advertisement