4 in 10 S'porean employees want to retire at 55

Darthrevan

Actually there's lots to do … Home Cleaning will take up a lot of time, Affordable Hobbies, Spending Twilight Years with Wife … [nod]

can play chess at void deck?

↡ Advertisement

Singapore *lang* got a lot of "WANTS" … This one WANT … That one also WANT … SMLJ also WANT ...

"I'm Singaporean leh … its my entitlement leh … You owe me one leh … I voted for you leh … So you must give me leh …"

[laugh]

[thumbsup] QFT!! Up you..

He probably meant OTOT and maybe aim for 1.5-1.6, renting a budget Fit Cab from Prime w/o sharing. Eg, Take the morn crowd.....then rest 10-1130. Take the lunch crowd, then have lunch followed by nap....130-430.....then take evening crowd, 530-9, call it a day.

Such a life would be cabbing to pass time as oppose to cabbing for a living. Not to mention, 4 wheels included. Should be very different from renting those powerful CRDI models from the industry leaders.

Please no! Like this, though officially got the cab on the road, it's not useful for people who DO require cabs (and are trying not to drive).

Twincharged

u r right. Just earn enough to get by. Drive part time - 4 times a week will do. The rest of my time maybe go

go service sector to wash plates - exercise a bit.

with so much complaints against taxis disappearing, soon LTA will impose a rule that taxi drivers must work minimally 8 hrs a day to have their licence renewed., they will track your movement via GPS LOL

Supersonic

Please no! Like this, though officially got the cab on the road, it's not useful for people who DO require cabs (and are trying not to drive).

When they resting, iwt the cab would be parked with the retiree sleeping at home....

LTA already imposed KPI of min 250km/day.

with so much complaints against taxis disappearing, soon LTA will impose a rule that taxi drivers must work minimally 8 hrs a day to have their licence renewed., they will track your movement via GPS LOL

Wont be surprised if the 2 leaders have selected models doing this already in preparation for roll out to the masses.

can play chess at void deck?

Can play, but cannot bet money, ok ... Later Policeman catch you ...😂

Can Praise me, but don't Up me, can ... 😂

• Praise 1

no worry....relief driver only. Must drive 8 hrs a day with minimum milage as stipulated by govt. No point to be

a full time taxi driver otherwise more stress to meet quota and chasing to fulfill rental.

↡ Advertisement