Audi is the new reckless Ah Beng drivers' car choice.

Throttle2

Therefore the solution for T2 is to ditch the 911 (since it is impossible to turn it into a tactical, fly under the radar sleeper), buy either an M5 or a four door M3, and re-badge to 520 or 320, respectively.

And he has to put a "normal BMW" body kit on the M car also. :D

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

hey but nevertheless audi do have several models that can blow all of us to dust :)

Well, the only ones (apart from the R8!) that give me a worry are the RS models. Those are very fast, and should definitely be able to take me.

Just the "S" models can't quite match up - even though they're in the 300 to 350hp range, they're fooking heavy, and they lack the low end torque of my car.

Anyway, this thread was about Audi drivers who don't even have these cars trying to act like something they're not.

Edited by Turboflat4

And he has to put a "normal BMW" body kit on the M car also. :D

Absolutely. The surprise factor when T2 guns his sleeper "520i" or "320i" at traffic light pole positions will be amazing! Hahaha.

I'm still thinking of putting Toyota Fielder (like those taxis) badging on my ahpek turbowagon, because if you squint hard enough there is a slight resemblance.

Well, the only ones (apart from the R8!) that give me a worry are the RS models. Those are very fast, and should definitely be able to take me.

Just the "S" models can't quite match up - even though they're in the 300 to 350hp range, they're fooking heavy, and they lack the low end torque of my car.

Anyway, this thread was about Audi drivers who don't even have these cars trying to act like something they're not.

yes and i am surprise none of these poser are speaking up for themselves well unless i got it right on the low self-esteem thingy. come on, A4 A5 whatever, they are expensive rides and not many commoner (like myself) can readily afford, so be more confidence about urself and ur rides. NO more poser please.

Cheers

I think I can play play. [laugh]

Not that I would. I'm very guai guai of late, driving only a very humble 1-series 5-door grocery getter/kid fetcher. Besides which, must preserve the new found "non-ah beng" reputation of BMW drivers, as certified by T2. :D

It's interesting, Top Gear has also mentioned a few times the "cocks" in the UK have moved from BMW to Audi as their brand of choice.

I think it is true for asia as well. The movement of the cocks , that is.....

• Praise 1

Merc hogs

BMW tailgates

and Audi is confused what to pattern :D

vw cars also another chao kuan

Audi? never got poked by them before, but i see such behaviour in VW Touran, Jetta and Tiguan drivers. Especially the Jetta. Not that they are spoiling for a race cos they know they sure makan me, but the way they drive is quite reckless. Speeding, tailgating, changing lane abruptly etc.

GTI drivers are the best behaved though.

but in general, comparing audi, bimmer and merc, i find the driver profile are similar. only those modded cars drive more "spiritedly" on the roads, especially the entry ones like A4, 318 and C180K

add in scirocco for those keep anyhow drive one

I think I can play play. [laugh]

Not that I would. I'm very guai guai of late, driving only a very humble 1-series 5-door grocery getter/kid fetcher. Besides which, must preserve the new found "non-ah beng" reputation of BMW drivers, as certified by T2. :D

It's interesting, Top Gear has also mentioned a few times the "cocks" in the UK have moved from BMW to Audi as their brand of choice.

Oh yes. Jezza even mentioned that Beemer better brand to buy as all the yobs have started driving Audi's :D

Also his comment on tailgating with an Audi [thumbsup] "the full audi" he says :D

skip to 2mins 30 secs to hear that comment.

Ok, thats it. I have seen just too many such Audi drivers, not to make this statement.

Today just 20mins of driving, have met 3 reckless Audi drivers spoiling for a race which i will not bite.

S5, A5 and A4.

Seems like it is the current ah beng reckless drivers' top choice

becos of the following reasons

1. Cheaper more affordable hp for hp compared to BMW, Mercy yet somewhat in the same prestige segment

2. Higher prestige than VW, VolVo and Saab

3. Turbo charged engines for many models makes for easy upgrades and mods

Driver is usually a fairly new entrant to the Conti scene (less than 5 yrs)

Driver always trying to prove a point, iwonder why? Inferiority complex?

I dont get that from BMW drivers generally. Never from Bentleys. Occasionally from some C Class drivers which i write off most of the time anyway. Hardly from GTRs, once from a Maser.

So can someone second my observations?

Maybe Audis have just gotten too common in the last few years?

Can these idiots just leave me alone to enjoy my Family car? Pwui!

Maybe its cos Audi's have suddenly become more popular here, we see more examples of them.

But I see more bad Vios drivers everyday [:p]

Heng... boh mention Subaru (maybe one) or Volvo...

[laugh][laugh] Don't say so soon. Next thing someone post about the famous XC90 driver. [:p]

Car prices so expensive... New drivers need to test the car's power to feel the value of $.. They wont target a picanto to test their power right??

Internal Moderator

This morning when i am driving, a lancer EX just potong jalan me from a merging lane. Nearly got me hit by the fender of the road.

Should look out for lancer too.