Formula 1 Style Brake Lights

Kyrios

Alleviated

verb (used with object), alleviated, alleviating.

to make easier to endure; lessen; mitigate:

Elevated

adjective

raised up, especially above the ground or above the normal level:
an elevated platform; an elevated pulse.

thanks for the correction. [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Formula One don't have brake lights.

Yeah I apologise..those rear blinking lights have something to do with the gear changes dont they?

Yeah I apologise..those rear blinking lights have something to do with the gear changes dont they?

The lights are for better view of the cars in front during a rainy race only in the past. But recently is it also for when the driver suddenly break hard to warn the driver behind to avoid collision.

Turbocharged

Yes, you mean REAR fog lights. Damn annoying.

For the 1-eye jack taxis, most of it is caused by accident damage. After lunga the front, the cheap basic repairs done for cost-saving reasons end up with misaligned headlamps due to the headlamp damaged or not fitted properly and/or front structure of car not repaired properly etc etc.

After 3 or 5 hits to the front, the taxi's headlamps macham Cookie Monster's eyes like that lor.

So many taxi kenna accidents meh?

Like that LTA should look into comfort taxi and the others for such lights.

Something like fog lights, used in wet weather conditions. When the red light is flashing, it means they're going in/out of the pits with speed limiter active.

Turbocharged

The lights are for better view of the cars in front during a rainy race only in the past. But recently is it also for when the driver suddenly break hard to warn the driver behind to avoid collision.

Holdenutessvsnapback.png Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

Something like fog lights, used in wet weather conditions. When the red light is flashing, it means they're going in/out of the pits with speed limiter active.

Thanks bros..you guys know where to fix them up?

Holdenutessvsnapback.png Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

Thanks bros..you guys know where to fix them up?

Hey Bro, u talking about this?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=17855

• Praise 1

Yes I believe so..thank you..I wonder if it will look good on my vehicle..wahaha [laugh]

No problem Bro! This shop's boss is friendly, i ever bought some stuff from his shop before.

Perhaps u can call him to check or go down to his shop see see look look =)

Turbocharged

No problem Bro! This shop's boss is friendly, i ever bought some stuff from his shop before.

Perhaps u can call him to check or go down to his shop see see look look =)

Thanks boss...does he perform the installation of the lights as well?

Mai liao lui lah. Why install something which you can't see?

Yalah . . . install on dashboard then can see if brakes working [laugh][:p]

Bro, is it LTA friendly?

Turbocharged

So far I see the cars that have these lights are the souped up Wiras, Wajas and Satrias in bolehland. Maybe TS can check with them if they got group buy .

Turbocharged

So far I see the cars that have these lights are the souped up Wiras, Wajas and Satrias in bolehland. Maybe TS can check with them if they got group buy .

Saw some local RX-8 and cheebics using this as well..

No problem bro, actually there is a huge carpark outside the shop.

Yes, i think he does installation as well because i saw led strips and all sorts of lighting for interior when i was there last month.

I was there last month to purchase a steering wheel cover and he offered to install for me although the cover only cost me $25 =)

Please note i am not related to this shop. His service is good and no attitude problem that's why i recommend