Less free parking in town area after 5/10pm.

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

I realised many parking lots in town area that's free after 5pm or 10pm has now changed to ERP parking and they no longer offer free after office hours .After 10pm they charge by usual to a maximum of $4. For example last time opposite cineleisure is free parking after 10pm, but now chargeable. Now fort canning also changing to ERP charging liao, hanky panky also need to pay.

Just a rant.

↡ Advertisement

i will never ever park at the one opp cinei again...kan si bey many sai

save $3.50 spend $7-8 on car wash..penny wise pound foolish :D

• Praise 1

Supersonic

i will never ever park at the one opp cinei again...kan si bey many sai

If you park your car from afternoon to night, sure will kena many sai. Cause the sai usually will drop during the late evening. If park from night time, should not have any sai liao.

Anyway, even there is lesser free parking in town after 5pm. But most building also have per entry parking after 5/6pm, afterall still ok la.

Is this another classic example of got money buy car no money pay parking?

if yes, i suggest u ride a bike and park at centre point, which remains free till today

• Praise 1

save $3.50 spend $7-8 on car wash..penny wise pound foolish :D

hmm not really, we all need to wash our car once a week,

Supercharged

Is this another classic example of got money buy car no money pay parking?

if yes, i suggest u ride a bike and park at centre point, which remains free till today

the main point that TS trying to bring across is, hanky panky at fort canning also need to pay parking liao..

like that how to promote more Singaporean babies!!

the main point that TS trying to bring across is, hanky panky at fort canning also need to pay parking liao..

legal baby you mean? if legal baby no need to go fort canning cos you should already have a legally own HDB [laugh][laugh]

Supercharged

legal baby you mean? if legal baby no need to go fort canning cos you should already have a legally own HDB [laugh][laugh]

[lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Make babies need to your marina bay, up the enormous tree and take cable car first. Later the girl will tell you,"honey, I have a gift for you."

Supercharged

Make babies need to your marina bay, up the enormous tree and take cable car first. Later the girl will tell you,"honey, I have a gift for you."

that one headlights very "bright" leh! I won't mind the process but not the product! hehehe.

• Praise 1

i believe there is more than 1 park other than fort canning

eg, labordor park [cool]

• Praise 1

Sorry guys to borrow this thread. Intend to go town after 3pm on Sat and intend to park at International Plaza since it per entry. Is there many parking lots there and is it tight in terms of space?

Am driving an Estima so am considering all these. Thks,

• Praise 1

If you no skill to drive big car, better park elsewhere.

Sorry guys to borrow this thread. Intend to go town after 3pm on Sat and intend to park at International Plaza since it per entry. Is there many parking lots there and is it tight in terms of space?

• Praise 1

There are plenty of lots at international plaza at sat 3pm. Parking lots still okay , not too tight and you can always park where there is a lot empty lot so can open car door wide wide also no one cares.. haha

• Praise 1

i believe there is more than 1 park other than fort canning

eg, labordor park [cool]

Need to go park meh? There are ample budget hotels around at cheap cheap hourly rate and still comes with a free cup noodles for you to recover our energy after exercise [laugh]

There are plenty of lots at international plaza at sat 3pm. Parking lots still okay , not too tight and you can always park where there is a lot empty lot so can open car door wide wide also no one cares.. haha

Thank you for the info!! :)

You forgot about the carpark entrance.

↡ Advertisement