2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Supersonic

I backside itchy switched from Caltex 92 to 95 as there is only 4 cents difference in price per litre so max extra you pay for a full tank of 40L is $1.60. But the much bigger jump is from 92 to 98 - almost 40 cents difference = $16!!!

Yep. 92 to 95 is 4cts more

95 to 98 is 36cts more!!

↡ Advertisement

Wow, this thread is really comprehensive. I have read from page 70 down to page 30+ (had to go backwards because of the number of pages!) but yes, have learnt quite a bit.

I am currently driving Gen1 Jazz, thus I think there are some distinct characteristics of this ride which has stayed. I personally love hatchbacks, and I must say, been very happy with this ride - my passengers have said that it is very spacious (which I agree), and fuel efficient! 

Now planning to start family so am a little concern if this car will have issue with baby car seat + stroller/pram space issues? Considering to get the 1.5RS prob in the next 1-2 months as my current ride is reaching life soon! Haha!

• Praise 3

Anyone knows if Jazz has the door lock switch?

If no switch, how to set the auto lock?

Don't think there is autolock for honda jazz and there isn't a door lock switch as far as I know. You just have to lock it at the driver side near the door handle to lock the rest of the doors.

Wow, this thread is really comprehensive. I have read from page 70 down to page 30+ (had to go backwards because of the number of pages!) but yes, have learnt quite a bit.

I am currently driving Gen1 Jazz, thus I think there are some distinct characteristics of this ride which has stayed. I personally love hatchbacks, and I must say, been very happy with this ride - my passengers have said that it is very spacious (which I agree), and fuel efficient!

Now planning to start family so am a little concern if this car will have issue with baby car seat + stroller/pram space issues? Considering to get the 1.5RS prob in the next 1-2 months as my current ride is reaching life soon! Haha!

The space for the new jazz is more than sufficient for a family of 4. For power wise, the 1.5RS has 130bhp, more than sufficient for its weight.
  • Praise 2

The Jazz is big enough except that with car seat, the back seat will be best for one adult or 2 squeezed for short drive. The standard stroller can fit in the boot, unless you are buying a bulky one.

But do take note that I think your first gen Jazz should have better fuel economy with idsi engine.

Edited by Ml2spin
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Actually considering that the GD Jazz was the model that started this lineage, a tad sayang to give up.

Last time I could fit in stroller and Child seat in the Getz.   Just that for strollers, u need to take measurements first.

But for the Gen 1 (GD) Jazz, should be safe.

Anyone knows if Jazz has the door lock switch?

If no switch, how to set the auto lock? 

I'm assuming you mean drive off then car door lock by itself.

Need to buy an OBD device (from taobao) to do the auto lock. No setup needed, just plug & play.

Edited by Sporty_Blue
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

The Jazz is big enough except that with car seat, the back seat will be best for one adult or 2 squeezed for short drive. The standard stroller can fit in the boot, unless you are buying a bulky one.

But do take note that I think your first gen Jazz should have better fuel economy with idsi engine.

I think FC should be similar. I vaguely recall the GD Jazz with 1339cc is rated at 18km/L for 50-50 driving.  Though most people report 15km per litre.

• Praise 2

Actually considering that the GD Jazz was the model that started this lineage, a tad sayang to give up.

Last time I could fit in stroller and Child seat in the Getz. Just that for strollers, u need to take measurements first.

But for the Gen 1 (GD) Jazz, should be safe.

I also got kiddy and driving a shuttle now. For a young family, the boot space makes it a winner. You still get the same driving experience of Jazz.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I also got kiddy and driving a shuttle now. For a young family, the boot space makes it a winner. You still get the same driving experience of Jazz.

You already swapped out to 205/45-16?  Hows the ride so far?  Understanding that Jazz/Shuttle should have the same min ground clearance at 135mm, any issues with ground clearance over humps?

You already swapped out to 205/45-16? Hows the ride so far? Understanding that Jazz/Shuttle should have the same min ground clearance at 135mm, any issues with ground clearance over humps?

The ride is more firm and stick to the road better. No clearance issue.
  • Praise 1

I'm assuming you mean drive off then car door lock by itself.

Need to buy an OBD device (from taobao) to do the auto lock. No setup needed, just plug & play.

Got link? I'm bad with Chinese

Just pumped in 27 litres of Kotek RON 92 for the 1st time.  See how it goes.

Does your engine sound noisy on 92?

means 14-16 New Honda Fit (Jazz in Singapore). If your car different model, let me know and I'll see if I can help find on the list.

Thank you.

Mine is the 1.5l Jazz. Looks like a plug and play thing

It says 6大功能一体

I only understand some parts of it.

1. Auto lock when D

2. Auto unlock when P

3. Auto hazard light when door open.

Don't really understand the rest haha. That's what happen when I don't study hard during school.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1