2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

No leh. It comes with rear wiper lol. Yes stock rim is 14" (I will upgrade to 15" anyway, just spend on tires still cheaper than Jazz lol). But wait, there is 60/40 folding seat for rear.. haha. It seems like u win some and lose some.. but overall, I think PI fit win more haha.

I am sure Elantra s doesn't have a better FC than fit/jazz. I am averaging 21-22/litre on my 1.3 fit

secured my coe on 23 May

does yours come with a rear boot board or cover?

if not and u went to buy one, where and how much?

↡ Advertisement

does yours come with a rear boot board or cover?

if not and u went to buy one, where and how much?

No it doesn't! I'm still trying to find that. Need to hide my items from your prying eyes as I frequent JB

Oh. my bad. i think is the 1.5 fit hybrid does not come with rear wiper and magic seat.

I thought it also has the same? Fit and Jazz is the same car, just different specs and name. I kind of like the 1.5 RS day time running light and LED headlamp, as well as fit hybrid tail lamps. But getting one from Japan is gonna cost a bomb. Anyone know where can get that locally? Hope to fit it into my 1.3 fit

secured my coe on 23 May

thanks for the info.  If you got the COE in May, that would mean you made the booking in May or ealier.

Looking at the COE prices from Jan to May 2018, it was ranging between $36.8k to $41k.  Definitely higher than the current $30k.

So I am expecting the current car price to be lower than your $67k?

Garage R.

They replied me.  It's no where near $67k. [sweatdrop]

Can any owners of the Jazz 1.3L advise on the fuel economy? Roughly based on 90%HW/10%City and light footed? In terms of depreciation, itâs quite close to the Elantra. FC for me is pretty crucial as I can clock 80-100KM in a day.

Based on the travel pattern u described, I can achieve about 19km/l. If 50%HW/50%City I managed to achieve about 15km/l.

No it doesn't! I'm still trying to find that. Need to hide my items from your prying eyes as I frequent JB

I thought it also has the same? Fit and Jazz is the same car, just different specs and name. I kind of like the 1.5 RS day time running light and LED headlamp, as well as fit hybrid tail lamps. But getting one from Japan is gonna cost a bomb. Anyone know where can get that locally? Hope to fit it into my 1.3 fit

What do u intend to fit into your 1.3 Fit? Day time Running light can purchase locally, cost about $580 including installation. Led bulbs for headlights can buy from Taobao,about $20- $40 a pair. Led taillight can also get from Taobao, about $60 a pair and local workshops charge around $60-$80 for installation. Edited by Coolpica
  • Praise 1

thanks for the info. If you got the COE in May, that would mean you made the booking in May or ealier.

Looking at the COE prices from Jan to May 2018, it was ranging between $36.8k to $41k. Definitely higher than the current $30k.

So I am expecting the current car price to be lower than your $67k?

They replied me. It's no where near $67k. [sweatdrop]

Mine was a special deal bro. Haha.

Based on the travel pattern u described, I can achieve about 19km/l. If 50%HW/50%City I managed to achieve about 15km/l.

Based on my 1.3 Fit, I can get about 21-22km/l. For 50HW 50City, I get about 18-19km/l.

What do u intend to fit into your 1.3 Fit? Day time Running light can purchase locally, cost about $580 including installation. Led bulbs for headlights can buy from Taobao,about $20- $40 a pair. Led taillight can also get from Taobao, about $60 a pair and local workshops charge around $60-$80 for installation.

I already have the running lights installed on my Fit 1.3, at the fog light area. I am looking at changing my headlamps to the GK6 RS one which comes with LED headlamps and running lights at the side. Also contemplating to change the rear light and pillar to GP5 hybrid LED combination lamp. Wonder if it will fit without any issues?

Mine was a special deal bro. Haha.

Based on my 1.3 Fit, I can get about 21-22km/l. For 50HW 50City, I get about 18-19km/l.

I already have the running lights installed on my Fit 1.3, at the fog light area. I am looking at changing my headlamps to the GK6 RS one which comes with LED headlamps and running lights at the side. Also contemplating to change the rear light and pillar to GP5 hybrid LED combination lamp. Wonder if it will fit without any issues?

good for you  [thumbsup]

wasn't expecting Jazz/Fit to return with such impressive FC.  At least Honda is not over stating the FC numbers like most manufacturers do.

• Praise 1

good for you [thumbsup]

wasn't expecting Jazz/Fit to return with such impressive FC. At least Honda is not over stating the FC numbers like most manufacturers do.

Also depends on how u drive bro. Fit is CVT. It loves relax driving. I am also light footer that's why.
  • Praise 1

Any one here.. hv bought jazz from KM in Jul, and have rcv some news on Collection of car... soon?

Blessed japan.. The natural disaster in Japan recently.. wonder if it will somehow delay the delivery date..

• Praise 1

At least Honda is not over stating the FC numbers like most manufacturers do.

You think Honda has been honest? Think Takada. If I Honda fan, I will try not to be so carried away haha.

• Praise 1

Any one here.. hv bought jazz from KM in Jul, and have rcv some news on Collection of car... soon?

Blessed japan.. The natural disaster in Japan recently.. wonder if it will somehow delay the delivery date..

My se said my jazz might be in the end of the month shipment. If so can collect early Oct
  • Praise 1

My se said my jazz might be in the end of the month shipment. If so can collect early Oct

U bought yours early Jul or late Jul? My SE very quiet.. no updates at all..

Early July. The weekend after the 25k COE.

You might want to push your SE.

Congrats! Mine end Jul.. do U gt Yr COE bidding early?

Supposed mine Should be at least 1 Month after u.