2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Read this latest review on this car....is this true?

Folks , the Jazz 1.5 comes with 0W20 engine oil factory filled.

The User Manual states this in no uncertain terms. It says 0W20 for cars sold in Singapore and New Zealand. How many times have you read that in a car manual? The manufacturer actually naming the country. Unheard of , if you ask me.

Yet Kah motor uses 0W30 oil when you service your car there. It's probably(definitely) cheaper for them. For Honda to specify a certain oil and their 'chosen' representative to do something else is seriously wrong.

You've been warned.

Manual states can use w20 all the way to w40

Use thicker than specifed is no issue

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Read about the Honda Fit 1.3 petrol, there are Trust Motoring Edition and normal PIs edition. What are the differences between the two? Prices are 64k vs 68k.

• Praise 1

The User Manual states this in no uncertain terms. It says 0W20 for cars sold in Singapore and New Zealand. How many times have you read that in a car manual? The manufacturer actually naming the country. Unheard of , if you ask me.

Yet Kah motor uses 0W30 oil when you service your car there. It's probably(definitely) cheaper for them. For Honda to specify a certain oil and their 'chosen' representative to do something else is seriously wrong.

You've been warned.

Manual says can use thicker la
  • Praise 1

You've been warned.

The guy has another review in which he clearly states he doesn't own a Jazz, so lol.

Anyway just sent in my Jazz for 10k servicing :X

Edited by Jammy_buttons

Read about the Honda Fit 1.3 petrol, there are Trust Motoring Edition and normal PIs edition. What are the differences between the two? Prices are 64k vs 68k.

Have to ask the PI themselves. Each got their own trim level and name

Neutral Newbie

Hello all, noob qn here. Just collected my Fit from PI. My car only have 1 grab handle at the front passenger seat. 3 are missing and my PI guy told me Honda Fit don't come with grab handle. Is this normal? I find it weird. If it doesn't come with grab handle, how come there is 1 that is fixed on. Not sure if my PI is smoking me or really doesn't come with it. TIA!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Not sure if I can openly mention here. Can PM u if u r interested.

Is not a big deal but having the grab handle will be more convenient for the elderly to adjust themselves in the car. Have asked my PI if I can have them installed but was told it is not possible.

If indeed I have been short changed, any bro or sis have idea on how I can have the grab handles installed (by the PI)? If no choice then will need to fork out own money to find workshop to install.

Hello all, noob qn here. Just collected my Fit from PI. My car only have 1 grab handle at the front passenger seat. 3 are missing and my PI guy told me Honda Fit don't come with grab handle. Is this normal? I find it weird. If it doesn't come with grab handle, how come there is 1 that is fixed on. Not sure if my PI is smoking me or really doesn't come with it. TIA!

How come so weird one lol

Bro, believe it or not, i hit 800km before warning fuel light came on.

That time was on Petron 100.

It's achievable. Always air con on. Fan speed 1. Temperature 24 manual setting.

Never on Auto.

i believe.  and it is because of the Petron 100.  really very good petrol.  make engine more smooth and quieter

Any recent buyers can help?  i want to get a new Fit.  Which PI is offering the best price for the cheapest model 1.3.

• Praise 1

Any member driving Fit with Sensing? Seem like not many PI selling Sensing version. And is it only Jazz comes with audio control and cruise control with paddle shifters on steering..

Is your PI V****** C***?
  • Praise 1

Hi everyone

First time car buyer here. 

I was looking around the market for a brand new Honda Jazz 1.3. I visited Kah Motor and other PIs. Kah Motor's jazz is slightly more expensive - 4-5k ? But guaranteed COE and I was informed that the servicing from AD is better and more reliable than PIs.

Can I ask as a first time buyer, should I go AD for the cease of purchasing or should I go PI. Any advice for a new buyer like me ?

Thank you for your time

• Praise 1

i call a PI . guarantee coe 1 bid 64k. cheapeat i think. of cos condition like loan apply

cam somebody explain why honda shuttle such a big car cost the same as the honda fit basic 1.3.

From PI. honda shuutle is 10k more because it does not get a 10k VES which FIT got.

so honda shuttle 76k vs FIT 66k. strange???

Hi everyone

First time car buyer here.

I was looking around the market for a brand new Honda Jazz 1.3. I visited Kah Motor and other PIs. Kah Motor's jazz is slightly more expensive - 4-5k ? But guaranteed COE and I was informed that the servicing from AD is better and more reliable than PIs.

Can I ask as a first time buyer, should I go AD for the cease of purchasing or should I go PI. Any advice for a new buyer like me ?

Thank you for your time

Although 4 to 5k is saving of money. If I am in your shoe. I will still go for AD.

(edited)

i call a PI . guarantee coe 1 bid 64k. cheapeat i think. of cos condition like loan apply

cam somebody explain why honda shuttle such a big car cost the same as the honda fit basic 1.3.

From PI. honda shuutle is 10k more because it does not get a 10k VES which FIT got.

so honda shuttle 76k vs FIT 66k. strange???

The 10k ves eats into the parf value if I'm not wrong so scrap value/depre is slightly different.

But then again shuttle is 1.5l though with a bigger backside.

Edited by makeanewcall

Although 4 to 5k is saving of money. If I am in your shoe. I will still go for AD.

If you can accept using key for entry and start. PI Fit is keyless.