2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

That time my SE says if I choose midnight blue in Dec then will have to wait longer, so mayb thats true and also higher demand?

Cos they can only spray the paint at midnight so need longer time ma
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Wa .. Early Dec only get it mid Apr.

I bought mine early March, Midnight blue, they said mid May can get le .. Mine is from AD. Looking at this rate, maybe end May is not bad liao . haha 

• Praise 2

I bought mine early March, Midnight blue, they said mid May can get le .. Mine is from AD. Looking at this rate, maybe end May is not bad liao . haha

Yours is already very fast liao... Only need to wait 2 months... Imagine some of us had to wait 4 to 5 months for it..

I didnt choose midnight blue thought i did consider it. My SE said must wait but cannot confirm. Anyway its quite a special and nice color, but i was looking at a lighter shade.

• Praise 1

Drove GD Fit for 5 years. CVT started to skip a bit.

Changed to GE FIT. Now 11 years and 140K+ kms, changed CVT oil between 30 to 40K kms. no problem.

Great to know. U have drive more than 140k and no problem. Then it might be my misunderstanding that GE fit have this CVT jerking issue.
  • Praise 1

whats the diff btw Honda 1.5A RS and PI Fit?

I like the steering wheel controls. can i get it aftermarket and transfer to a PI Fit as it doesnt have it? Does it have cruise control?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I like the steering wheel controls. can i get it aftermarket and transfer to a PI Fit as it doesnt have it? Does it have cruise control?

Steering wheel controls - can either get it aftermarket (costs roughly $300-$400? off the top of my head, not too sure), or some PI fit do come with it installed.

Cruise control - again, some PI Fit do come with it as standard as well, as long as the package comes with Honda sensing.

Hope this helps!

• Praise 1

U can add the audio buttons. But for cruise control and paddle shift, I think cannot.
  • Praise 1

Yours is already very fast liao... Only need to wait 2 months... Imagine some of us had to wait 4 to 5 months for it..

Thats why im worried. Cause i need the car by mid may and he said early May will get it latest .. Unless for Jan and Feb, they build more to cover the backlog or when i purchased it, i manage to get my order tagged with the ongoing Mar production batch. Or else, a bit challenging especially when people who bought their car last year dec only gets it Apr. Those who got it in Jan and Feb will probably get in May? haha .. Siao liao 

• Praise 1

Ordered mine on Mid Feb and was told to receive it lastest by end Apr. (PI)

Looking at the registration number, SMJ6XXX. Mine will likely be SMK. Hoping for 3digts. [bounce2]

• Praise 2

Thats why im worried. Cause i need the car by mid may and he said early May will get it latest .. Unless for Jan and Feb, they build more to cover the backlog or when i purchased it, i manage to get my order tagged with the ongoing Mar production batch. Or else, a bit challenging especially when people who bought their car last year dec only gets it Apr. Those who got it in Jan and Feb will probably get in May? haha .. Siao liao

This want must see the Japan side already, sometime delay due to typhoon etc...

I collected mine last week already SMJ4xxx ...but i retained the number from my old car

PI Fit only got 1.3. If you want 1.5 then it will be Fit Hybrid

waited 6 months for mine

Wat color u had? Saw a yellow one smj at my place carpark

hi new buyers. if buying from AD need to wait 3 to 4 months. this is after getting the COE right.?

i read PI adverts got ready stock. why nit get from PI. ? the FIT and Jazz cant be that difference to wait 3 months????

appreciate some views

↡ Advertisement