2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

hi new buyers. if buying from AD need to wait 3 to 4 months. this is after getting the COE right.?

i read PI adverts got ready stock. why nit get from PI. ? the FIT and Jazz cant be that difference to wait 3 months????

appreciate some views

estimated waiting time was given at the point of purchase, so already include the time taken to secure coe.  for me, agent got coe on the 1st bid.

Fit and Jazz are very similar.  I can help to list what I know, perhaps the rest can addon.

Jazz has these over Fit

- tonneau cover

- multi-function steering

- cruise control

- paddle shifts

- Spare tyre

- 15" alloy rims (Enkei) but quite narrow so choice of tyres limited

- std for LX trim (heard majority bought this) - leather seats, solar film, reverse cam, reverse sensors, 2ch DVR.

- price the same for no loan or low loan

Fit 1.3

- push button for engine start

- 14" steel rims (for base trim)

- tyre repair kit

- Honda sensing (if you opt for it) - this could come with part of the multi-function steering

- more flexi loan packages

- shorter waiting time, perhaps

some PIs also bundle in leather seats, solar film, etc but do check on their prices as well.  You can ask a few PIs for quote on the base trim so that you know where is the starting point.

Edited by BoneStock

Also, for PI 

Ready stocks mean the car maybe at your store room for x amount of months. The effectiveness of the lubricants may reduce. Is like you wear your army boots after a year, the rubber tend to fall off .. haha ..

But for jazz/fit, the demand is there so i believe they wont keep it for too long unless the colour is unpopular. 

The ultimate question is "Do you Trust PI ?" 

Just my 2 cents  

Also, for PI

Ready stocks mean the car maybe at your store room for x amount of months. The effectiveness of the lubricants may reduce. Is like you wear your army boots after a year, the rubber tend to fall off .. haha ..

But for jazz/fit, the demand is there so i believe they wont keep it for too long unless the colour is unpopular.

The ultimate question is "Do you Trust PI ?"

Just my 2 cents

Yes do you trust them anot hahahaha

Neutral Newbie

estimated waiting time was given at the point of purchase, so already include the time taken to secure coe. for me, agent got coe on the 1st bid.

Fit and Jazz are very similar. I can help to list what I know, perhaps the rest can addon.

Jazz has these over Fit

- tonneau cover

- cruise control

- paddle shifts

- Spare tyre

- std for LX trim (heard majority bought this) - leather seats, solar film, reverse cam, reverse sensors, 2ch DVR.

Fit 1.3

- tyre repair kit

- Honda sensing (if you opt for it) - this could come with part of the multi-function steering

some PIs also bundle in leather seats, solar film, etc but do check on their prices as well. You can ask a few PIs for quote on the base trim so that you know where is the starting point.

Some additional info -

Fit comes with touchscreen a/c controls & keyless package, and Fit sensing comes with 15” rims. Some PI’s Fit come with LED headlamps too.

Shorter waiting time.. definitely, and some PIs will offer to throw in sports rims too.

Price wise is abit blurry nowadays, so hard to really compare online.

Source: am PI, hope this helps bros here

Guys, sorry just want to check. My SE just texted me that my car can be collected by end of this month, but I need to make the remaining downpayment 2 weeks before collection. Is that normal?

• Praise 1

Guys, sorry just want to check. My SE just texted me that my car can be collected by end of this month, but I need to make the remaining downpayment 2 weeks before collection. Is that normal?

Yes it's stated in your sales agreement

Yo bro! Haha congrats for getting ur notification too! So when u go collect?
  • Praise 1

estimated waiting time was given at the point of purchase, so already include the time taken to secure coe. for me, agent got coe on the 1st bid.

Fit and Jazz are very similar. I can help to list what I know, perhaps the rest can addon.

Jazz has these over Fit

- tonneau cover

- cruise control

- paddle shifts

- Spare tyre

Fit 1.3

- tyre repair kit

some PIs also bundle in leather seats, solar film, etc but do check on their prices as well. You can ask a few PIs for quote on the base trim so that you know where is the starting point.

Pi Fit.

Digital aircon

Keyless entry and start

Folding mirror

Leather and Rims can select

Option sensing

• Praise 2

Yo bro! Haha congrats for getting ur notification too! So when u go collect?

Haha thanks bro, also end of this month, but exact date to be confirmed. Just two more weeks to go haha
  • Praise 1

estimated waiting time was given at the point of purchase, so already include the time taken to secure coe.  for me, agent got coe on the 1st bid.

Fit and Jazz are very similar.  I can help to list what I know, perhaps the rest can addon.

Jazz has these over Fit

- tonneau cover

- cruise control

- paddle shifts

- Spare tyre

Fit 1.3

- tyre repair kit

some PIs also bundle in leather seats, solar film, etc but do check on their prices as well.  You can ask a few PIs for quote on the base trim so that you know where is the starting point.

Thanks bonestock for your summary. Very thorough..  would you happen to know what is the waiting time if I buy from AD now?  

• Praise 1

U can add the audio buttons. But for cruise control and paddle shift, I think cannot.

cool. the cruise control is pretty impt for me. 

the fit hybrid seems a good deal but i read the FC is not very impressive?

• Praise 2

Was looking for a car at 70k+ range. After comparing the Stonic, Swift and Avante, finally decided on FIT/Jazz. The Jazz still using key which is turn-off to me, my 13yrs old latio already been keyless since born... Comparing the pros/cons and pricing between the 2 cars, decided on the FIT. Again as a first timer buying from PI, it's another challenge. Anyway cut it short, made my down payment for the FIT after asking/checking around for the pass month.

• Praise 3

Was looking for a car at 70k+ range. After comparing the Stonic, Swift and Avante, finally decided on FIT/Jazz. The Jazz still using key which is turn-off to me, my 13yrs old latio already been keyless since born... Comparing the pros/cons and pricing between the 2 cars, decided on the FIT. Again as a first timer buying from PI, it's another challenge. Anyway cut it short, made my down payment for the FIT after asking/checking around for the pass month.

When is yours delivery date
↡ Advertisement