2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Hows the ride? Yours comes with front and back or front camera?

Very good ride, need to drive more to conclude. Yeah comes with front camera.
  • Praise 2

Hey guys, just got my car earlier afternoon. Just want to check for those who bought from AD, how are you all gonna spend the free $500 credits.

Congrats.. when did u buy yours?

I bought mine in early dec from AD but still waiting for delivery. Planning to use the credits for coating or whatever cheapest option they offer haha

• Praise 1

Congrats.. when did u buy yours?

I bought mine in early dec from AD but still waiting for delivery. Planning to use the credits for coating or whatever cheapest option they offer haha

I bought in mid Dec, hope you get yours soon hahah, shld be this month. Okay, will take a look when I go for my first servicing
  • Praise 1

I bought in mid Dec, hope you get yours soon hahah, shld be this month. Okay, will take a look when I go for my first servicing

just to check, for the first 1000km is it true cannot ramp the car beyond certain rpm? 

• Praise 1

just to check, for the first 1000km is it true cannot ramp the car beyond certain rpm? 

From what i gather from others, try not to rev more than 2k rpm and not more than 90km/hr for the first 1000km in order for engine to 'run-in' but not sure how true this is... haha but no harm trying i guess?

• Praise 1

Hey guys, just got my car earlier afternoon. Just want to check for those who bought from AD, how are you all gonna spend the free $500 credits.

Wonder the 500 credit is for what items

Wonder the 500 credit is for what items

i think can be used for grooming, car boot tray, visor etc... think KM got a accesories corner, can check out the items there.

My Jazz coming in June, long wait ..

• Praise 3

(edited)

Just got informed - collecting my midnight blue 27th apr! Full 5 month wait...

Mine mid April..just nice for wife and baby's first bday... Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

Just got informed - collecting my midnight blue 27th apr! Full 5 month wait...

I bought in early march and they told me early May can get liao ... Why do i feel that i am expecting too much from them.. Got from AD by the way. haha 

• Praise 1

Day 5, and there a 2-3cm key scratch purposely done on the driver's door.. heart pain.. should I go cover it back?

Accumulate more scratches and touch up the paint at workshop. Meanwhile, cover up the scratch with cute stickers to prevent corrosion.

Day 5, and there a 2-3cm key scratch purposely done on the driver's door.. heart pain.. should I go cover it back?

The paint is too shiny. Certain people cannot take it. Where you park?
↡ Advertisement