2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Accumulate more scratches and touch up the paint at workshop. Meanwhile, cover up the scratch with cute stickers to prevent corrosion.

I thought of just leaving it too..later the person come back scratch again.. just worry of rust or corrosion..

The paint is too shiny. Certain people cannot take it. Where you park?

Hha yeah did coating.. and prob SMK plate pisses people off.. parked in my HDB MSCP.

And we have not talk about door dents yet....ya...the stress of owning a new car ...many things to be said

I thought of just leaving it too..later the person come back scratch again.. just worry of rust or corrosion..
Hha yeah did coating.. and prob SMK plate pisses people off.. parked in my HDB MSCP.

Leave it but go coat with something to prevent rust and corrosion.

Then try to either park opposite a known neighbour's car with cam on (I am hoping its not someone u know) Or install cams inside ride that can capture side views. IF you want to catch the green eyed monster.

Haiz. It may be one off as may not be a neighbour. Could be anyone so dun go about with X-ray eyes ya. And dun let small acts from idiot spoil the joy of driving too.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Park in btw newer cars may help abit.... Mine probably will be SML.. Si mi lan.... Last time my new kangoo parked at bedok reservoir then kana big deep dent and i suspect its those truck or lorry open door wide purposely.
  • Praise 1

Then try to either park opposite a known neighbour's car with cam on (I am hoping its not someone u know) Or install cams inside ride that can capture side views. IF you want to catch the green eyed monster.

Haiz. It may be one off as may not be a neighbour. Could be anyone so dun go about with X-ray eyes ya. And dun let small acts from idiot spoil the joy of driving too.

Safe ride

Cheers

Thanks for the advice! Sure will go get it covered back. Loving the ride with Jazz, it's really awesome!
  • Praise 1

Safe ride

Cheers

alternatively most of the hdb carparks have police security cams now, maybe try parking near one of those next time.... 

• Praise 2

Anyone took the package/use credits with the iRoad X9 front and back car cam? 

Do you know how to set the recording to more than 20secs? 

• Praise 1

Anyone took the package/use credits with the iRoad X9 front and back car cam?

Do you know how to set the recording to more than 20secs?

Erm, why you see is 20 sec?
  • Praise 1

Erm, why you see is 20 sec?

All my recordings are 20 seconds. I cannot seem to find anyway to set it more than 20secs

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Intend to get the Honda Jazz 1.3LX version this Saturday. 

Did any bro purchase from KM this time round?

If yes, what's the deal that the SA can offer?

Cheers

• Praise 1

what is the price that you are quoted ?

Hi all,

Intend to get the Honda Jazz 1.3LX version this Saturday. 

Did any bro purchase from KM this time round?

If yes, what's the deal that the SA can offer?

Cheers

• Praise 1

what is the price that you are quoted ?

I was quoted $73999 as per their price list.

Thinking of the LX version with the following

- 60k servicing

- solar film

- reverse sensors

- leather seats

- $500 service credit

- 1 yr free road tax

- free upgrade to iroad x9

Just want to know if there is cash rebate. Or what other freebies still can get if no cash rebate?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Frost_theone
  • Praise 1

I booked my Jazz before the COE increase to $29k. Basically same package but without the $500 credits

Yes .. Same as yours .. i think the deals are the same .. I spoke to a SE before and he said 500 credits is when COE increase by a bit and they will usually add that to attract customers.. Got the LX at 70999

• Praise 1

Early march I went (after 1st coe), the SE quoted me 70499 without the 500 credits. I guess they are able to play ard the 500 either for credit or "discount". Had tried asking for both, didnt work out.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1