2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Anyone know how to remove the yellow stain dye left by bird shit? My white jazz kana and can't remove .. Tia

Try polish. You left it too long without removing it
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

The user review on 20 April say the jazz until so jialuck.... Wonder if its

Edited by Yewheng

Me just went for the 1k servicing at AD and they changed to grade 30 oil. Used the after sales credit for undercarriage tuff kote... According to tech, jazz doesnt come with the tuff kote. Just for sharing

I hate to say this.. You know when I got my Honda shuttle hybrid and went for my 1st servicing, I was kinda surprised that this workshop is like not totally of knowledge of what viscosity of engine oil this car use and just use generic 0w30 oil. I go online and do a further research and joined Honda shuttle club forum, to my horror, there are many shuttle club owners out there also face the same issue that many workshop changed wrong viscosity of engine oil as per what manufacturer recommendation. Some even use 0w40.i was like what the..

This shows how much some workshop are now lacking behind in car knowledge and still using old school mindset. I believe this guy who commented on 20 April proberly went to these kinda workshop that I discribed above and then slowly issues keep popping up. Look what what he mentioned that after he went for 1st servicing, fc dropped. So 100% this workshop changed from stock engine oil viscosity to thicker engine oil viscosity, probably 0w40.

In general Honda fit/jazz is really a good car, however if the car went under the wrong workshop for even basic car servicing, this is = to early death of the car.

Workshop name?
  • Dislike 1

1st Gear

Actually.. what is the suggested Engine Oil rating for our GK Jazz? 1.3

I only know KM workshop using Helix Ultra

Actually.. what is the suggested Engine Oil rating for our GK Jazz? 1.3

I only know KM workshop using Helix Ultra

iirc, Kah uses 0-30

my free servicing finish liao. i use back same helix 0-30

Collecting my car tomorrow !! Very excited

Hows your collection? If you need car boot cover, theres a shop at changi Village selling for $23. It fits well except got the name FIT printed

I hate to say this.. You know when I got my Honda shuttle hybrid and went for my 1st servicing, I was kinda surprised that this workshop is like not totally of knowledge of what viscosity of engine oil this car use and just use generic 0w30 oil. I go online and do a further research and joined Honda shuttle club forum, to my horror, there are many shuttle club owners out there also face the same issue that many workshop changed wrong viscosity of engine oil as per what manufacturer recommendation. Some even use 0w40.i was like what the..

This shows how much some workshop are now lacking behind in car knowledge and still using old school mindset. I believe this guy who commented on 20 April proberly went to these kinda workshop that I discribed above and then slowly issues keep popping up. Look what what he mentioned that after he went for 1st servicing, fc dropped. So 100% this workshop changed from stock engine oil viscosity to thicker engine oil viscosity, probably 0w40.

In general Honda fit/jazz is really a good car, however if the car went under the wrong workshop for even basic car servicing, this is = to early death of the car.

hybrid cars should use 0w-20 if i'm not wrong. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

hybrid cars should use 0w-20 if i'm not wrong.

But there are workshops that use generic 5w40, 0w30 and etc oil. If you go to many workshop and ask, many of them don't carry 0w20.

Hows your collection? If you need car boot cover, theres a shop at changi Village selling for $23. It fits well except got the name FIT printed

Can share shop name? Interested to get.
  • Praise 1

Mind sharing which shop in Changi Village selling this?
  • Praise 1

The stain was just overnight. Think nowadays birds eat good food

Overnight will kenna liao. Best is to check everytime you park and before you drive off
  • Praise 1

Can share shop name? Interested to get.

Its at changi village blk 1, #01-2050. U can also find him at carousel:chuanwei38

But do take note the cover not those hard plastic type but i feel its ok. Bought the window shield from him too...think less than $40 for 4 pieces... Me not here to sell.. Just give me more praises

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1