2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

But there are workshops that use generic 5w40, 0w30 and etc oil. If you go to many workshop and ask, many of them don't carry 0w20.

0-30 is fine. Kah using that as well. 

↡ Advertisement

Hows your collection? If you need car boot cover, theres a shop at changi Village selling for $23. It fits well except got the name FIT printed

I need a jazz key cover ... Any idea where can I get it ... Online are selling Fit key cover 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi! I’m new here and I’m thinking of getting my first car. Been reading the different discussions on MCF and asking around and seems like most are in favour of getting a new car. Based on my budget I’m thinking of getting a 1.3 Fit/Jazz. Would like to know if anyone can intro their PI to me based on their good experience with them? TIA

Edited by procdi
  • Praise 1

Also,

when to rotate tyre for Jazz/Fit hybrid 1.5L ?

Change of spark plug ?

Rotate every 10,000km

Spark plug depends on what plug you use. If Iridium, my liking is every 80,000

• Praise 1

sorry jus saw ur reply. hope u have booked ur car under gurantee coe ?

Hi. Can PM me your SE too? Looking for Jazz or Fit..
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi! Iâm new here and Iâm thinking of getting my first car. Been reading the different discussions on MCF and asking around and seems like most are in favour of getting a new car. Based on my budget Iâm thinking of getting a 1.3 Fit/Jazz. Would like to know if anyone can intro their PI to me based on their good experience with them? TIA

Big ones. Vincar. Car lingual. Tts euro.

Or my friend's car cycle. Say slb leonard intro...

Make sure he service u well.

Look for dave ling.

The car cycle i tink.

Just sent my jazz to KM for 1000 km servicing

Was offered to upgrade to have the side mirror automatically fold in/out whenever i start/off my car. 

I thought it was quite convenient so i went ahead to upgrade. comes with 1 year warranty from KM.

Just for sharing

• Praise 3

(edited)

Was offered to upgrade to have the side mirror automatically fold in/out whenever i start/off my car.

I thought it was quite convenient so i went ahead to upgrade. comes with 1 year warranty from KM.

Just for sharing

how much and Which svc ctr u went to? I went mandai and the service advisor didn't tell me.. Saw his pic won best sa of the month somemore... Kns Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

Just for sharing

yea... share how much leh. good function.... 

why KM or Honda never make this standard... machiam budget airline have to top up/add on to enable features... 

• Praise 1

how much and Which svc ctr u went to? I went mandai and the service advisor didn't tell me.. Saw his pic won best sa of the month somemore... Kns

LOLLLLL

Mine was $140 for the function. Within a hour they can do it. Quite clever because you can still manually adjust the side mirror which i heard is important especially if you need to fold the mirror when the engine is on. If not, they will automatically fold it when you off the engine. 

LOLLLLL

Mine was $140 for the function. Within a hour they can do it. Quite clever because you can still manually adjust the side mirror which i heard is important especially if you need to fold the mirror when the engine is on. If not, they will automatically fold it when you off the engine. 

Sorry.. Correction .. The mirror will fold when you lock your car.

yea... share how much leh. good function.... 

why KM or Honda never make this standard... machiam budget airline have to top up/add on to enable features... 

Replied ! 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, The Jazz AD or the Fit PI, does it come with a backseat recliner for the backseats? Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1