ren_yeo

Booked on May and by June I got my car already ^^

Loving the outlook and interior.

48107350861_dd06d6944c_k.jpg

Nice red!

Booked on May and by June I got my car already ^^

Loving the outlook and interior.

48107350861_dd06d6944c_k.jpg

Hi bro, nice colour! This is the 1.5 right? Convenient to share how much you got it for?

The price difference of $14k is mainly due to 1.3 having VES rebate of $10k under A2 band. 1.5 is neutral under VES B band.

Hi @blmg, thanks for the reply. Yup I understand that it's partly due to the ves rebate. However, if I'm not wrong, the VES rebate will be deducted from PARF once the car is scrapped. Hence, does it truly mean I "saved" $14k by going for the 1.3 over the 1.5, or it eventually work out to be only $4k diff? Because if its the latter, then it makes more sense to go for the 1.5 heh heh.
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, nice colour! This is the 1.5 right? Convenient to share how much you got it for?

Hi @blmg, thanks for the reply. Yup I understand that it's partly due to the ves rebate. However, if I'm not wrong, the VES rebate will be deducted from PARF once the car is scrapped. Hence, does it truly mean I "saved" $14k by going for the 1.3 over the 1.5, or it eventually work out to be only $4k diff? Because if its the latter, then it makes more sense to go for the 1.5 heh heh.

Hi, if you pay $14k more for 1.5, your parf will be higher by At least $5k because 1.3 has $10k deducted due to VES rebate. To be exact, you are paying $14k less $5.7k or $8.3k more for the 1.5.

(edited)

Eh this is 1.3 only.

Got around $69000 with quite a bit of freebies.

Leather seats

Sport rims

Solar film

Car mat

Reverse sensor

Reverse camera

Z5250BT

DR590W 2 CH

Add in USB ports and player aux input on driver panel.

Edited by Forkie

Eh this is 1.3 only.

Leather seats

Sport rims

Solar film

Car mat

Reverse sensor

Reverse camera

Z5250BT

DR590W 2 CH

Hey @forkie,do you think you can share with me your salesperson contact? Or PM me if inconvenient to share here. Thanks!

Eh this is 1.3 only.

Leather seats

Sport rims

Solar film

Car mat

Reverse sensor

Reverse camera

Z5250BT

DR590W 2 CH

I interested in jazz oso, May u ok me the sales hp. Thk

I think for Singapore 1.3 is quite ok.if want more sporty should go for 1.5L. The comparison between PI and Jazz was discussed many times, all boils down to what u see as important. For me I got a Jazz after checking a few PI. No need to worry about warranty, services etc

i have a RS spoiler for GK 5 brand new. silver in color, it comes with no 3rd brake light design, no drilling holes required for sale.

those interested can PM me to discuss on deal.

Eh this is 1.3 only.

Leather seats

Sport rims

Solar film

Car mat

Reverse sensor

Reverse camera

Z5250BT

DR590W 2 CH

Hey bro, thanks for sharing your PI contact! I just booked the 1.3 Red with Moureen! 1 bid Guaranteed COE with ready stocks! Can't wait for next week's COE bidding :)

On a separate note, anybody knows how much wil it cost to trade in our stock rims/tires and upgrade to 16"?

Hey bro, thanks for sharing your PI contact! I just booked the 1.3 Red with Moureen! 1 bid Guaranteed COE with ready stocks! Can't wait for next week's COE bidding :)

On a separate note, anybody knows how much wil it cost to trade in our stock rims/tires and upgrade to 16"?

Nice !

They are pretty efficient and your car should be out pretty fast like mine.

Time for you to go online hunt some nice accessories to match your new ride !

Center console with arm rest is impt for me so i got from Taobao at around $20+ cheap cheap.

more tips check your pm.

For new driver like me .. AD easier ... 

Just met a small accident with my new jazz, went to AD, everything settled and very easy. But be aware, the price they charge for repair is ridiculously high ... Of course, you will have the confidence that they are original parts from Japan... 

I went to carousel and saw a dude who provides modification of Jazz key into a retractable key. Will update if it is good. If it is good, I think a key is easier to maintain than keyless - lesser electrical parts to worry. The only issue I had with Jazz was the ugly key that cannot be hidden. 

• Praise 1

For new driver like me .. AD easier ...

Just met a small accident with my new jazz, went to AD, everything settled and very easy. But be aware, the price they charge for repair is ridiculously high ... Of course, you will have the confidence that they are original parts from Japan...

I went to carousel and saw a dude who provides modification of Jazz key into a retractable key. Will update if it is good. If it is good, I think a key is easier to maintain than keyless - lesser electrical parts to worry. The only issue I had with Jazz was the ugly key that cannot be hidden.

Main reason why I got the PI Fit instead of Jazz from AD is because of the keyless entry, engine push start and digital climate control.

But to each its own! Let us all enjoy our ride! :)

Main reason why I got the PI Fit instead of Jazz from AD is because of the keyless entry, engine push start and digital climate control.

But to each its own! Let us all enjoy our ride! :)

Which PI?
↡ Advertisement