2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Main reason why I got the PI Fit instead of Jazz from AD is because of the keyless entry, engine push start and digital climate control.

But to each its own! Let us all enjoy our ride! :)

Same for me too. My previous 13yrs old car already keyless and climate control. I really cannot accept 2019 getting new car still needs to use key to start engine. Keyless or not also needs change battery occasionally, keyless just totally convenient.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I got it at $65,988 with Guaranteed 1 Bid COE

May i know which PI u get it from?

estimated waiting time was given at the point of purchase, so already include the time taken to secure coe. for me, agent got coe on the 1st bid.

Fit and Jazz are very similar. I can help to list what I know, perhaps the rest can addon.

Jazz has these over Fit

- tonneau cover

- multi-function steering

- cruise control

- paddle shifts

- Spare tyre

- 15" alloy rims (Enkei) but quite narrow so choice of tyres limited

- std for LX trim (heard majority bought this) - leather seats, solar film, reverse cam, reverse sensors, 2ch DVR.

- price the same for no loan or low loan

Fit 1.3

- push button for engine start

- 14" steel rims (for base trim)

- tyre repair kit

- Honda sensing (if you opt for it) - this could come with part of the multi-function steering

- more flexi loan packages

- shorter waiting time, perhaps

some PIs also bundle in leather seats, solar film, etc but do check on their prices as well. You can ask a few PIs for quote on the base trim so that you know where is the starting point.

Hi, are the Fit 1.3 and Jazz 1.3, using the same type of engine and gearbox..?

Hi Guys,

Anyone purchased this for the boot?

Want to buy one but cant seem to find in on any shopping websites.

honda_fit__honda_jazz_boot_shelf_organis

Chester

Taobao have those side screw in and retractable cover which are not very expensive.

Hi Guys,

Anyone purchased this for the boot?

Want to buy one but cant seem to find in on any shopping websites.

honda_fit__honda_jazz_boot_shelf_organis

Chester

Yours is Jazz GK?

I have an unused one for my Fit GK but it doesn't fit because don't have the ledge at the side of the boot. Can sell u if u interested.

May i know which PI u get it from?

Prime Group

Pretty good deal.. hope the package is good too..

Fingers crossed that I'll get the car soon! Wil update here with more reviews once got it! :)

Anyone own Jazz 1.5RS 2010 skyroof version? What is the fuel consumption like? Mine seems to hit 10km/ltr only.....

(edited)

Hi all, which profile will be better fit for 2018 Honda Fit 1.3? 195/55/15 or 185/60/15?

I have tried both 195/55 and 185/60. Jazz 1.3 comes with 175/65/15. 195/55 is more stable but as the width is wider, the car needs more power when moving off. 185/60 is better, it is stable compared to 175/65 and doesn’t require much power as compared to 195/55 to move off. U may wish to consider Bridgestone T005A, Bridgestone Potenza or Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance. Potenza is a performance tyre, the other two are comfort based but only Goodyear comes in both 195/55 and 185/60. Both Bridgestone only have 195/55. Edited by Coolpica

I have tried both 195/55 and 185/60. Jazz 1.3 comes with 175/65/15. 195/55 is more stable but as the width is wider, the car needs more power when moving off. 185/60 is better, it is stable compared to 175/65 and doesnât require much power as compared to 195/55 to move off. U may wish to consider Bridgestone T005A, Bridgestone Potenza or Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance. Potenza is a performance tyre, the other two are comfort based but only Goodyear comes in both 195/55 and 185/60. Both Bridgestone only have 195/55.

Thanks bro for the detailed explanation! However, I have decided to go for 195/55 since the PI have better tyres available for this size. Maybe when the time comes for changing tyres, I wil change to 185/60!

By the way, jus collected my car yesterday! Wil share the buying process and things to look out for, for those who are also interested in getting a car from PI.

Cheers!

• Praise 1

Thanks bro for the detailed explanation! However, I have decided to go for 195/55 since the PI have better tyres available for this size. Maybe when the time comes for changing tyres, I wil change to 185/60!

By the way, jus collected my car yesterday! Wil share the buying process and things to look out for, for those who are also interested in getting a car from PI.

Cheers!

Congrats and enjoy your new ride. One thing to note, Fit and Jazz paintwork is thin. I hv two stone chips on my one year old car

Cheers!

Congrats bro! 

Eagerly waiting for mine now, what color did you get yours in and at at how much? 

Got mine for $66,800, how long did you wait for yours?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1