2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Congrats bro!

Eagerly waiting for mine now, what color did you get yours in and at at how much?

Got mine for $66,800, how long did you wait for yours?

I got mine at $66,988!

I didn't wait very long for my car, to my pleasant surprise!

Jun 28 - put $1k deposit for loan submission

Jul 1 - paid $10k for coe bidding and $4k for car deposit

Jul 2 - gotten COE at the first bid

Jul 10 - paid remaining balance

Jul 13 - collected my new car!

FC of the Fit is really awesome. I'm getting 17km/l now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hihi, 

I am an owner of Jazz GK since Early Feb 2016. so far mileage at 1300km.. waiting to book in for 1k servicing.

I have not encountered the Speedometer issue u have mentioned above. Aircon compressor does tick when it is engaged. this is typical of most japanese makes. last time i drove Jazz 1st Gen and Mitsubishi colt plus. all have the ticking sound. cannot siam. =( Sound insulation for B&B jap cars confirm not so good one. Korean makes are better in this.

However, i do hear a kind of cable/thin metal rattling sound whenever my car is put on Drive gear but stationary. it gets a little more audible when the aircon compressor is engaged. Any fellow GK owners out there facing the same issue? Will definitely be asking them to fix this as this issue only surfaced after 600km of driving. The rattling sound disappears when i put to neutral. =/

Have a good day folks!

Hi bro,

sorry to bring up yr old post. I'm also hearing frequent ticking/tock-ing sound from the aircon compressor when AC is engaged at stationary mode. Once move off, sound usually disappears. Is this normal? Would just like to check with the owners here before i go to workshop for checking. Dont wish to look like a kuku if end up its a standard thing for Jazz/Fit haha..

Hi bro,

sorry to bring up yr old post. I'm also hearing frequent ticking/tock-ing sound from the aircon compressor when AC is engaged at stationary mode. Once move off, sound usually disappears. Is this normal? Would just like to check with the owners here before i go to workshop for checking. Dont wish to look like a kuku if end up its a standard thing for Jazz/Fit haha..

No problem. In the end my SA at Ubi swapped the EGR unit and solved the issue. ofcos that was after the diagnostics showed there was an issue with that part of my vehicle..

anyway have moved on from Jazz since. still a very good car imo. value for money, great balance of power/functionality/price/fuel economy. Enjoy your ride!

• Praise 1

Hi everyone.

Where is the best deal for fit.?

Buying car not handphone... best to go down check with the SE. Personally I wont go for those offering the cheapest, most expensive ones I'll skip too.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, got my 1.5 jazz from kah last year. Feel that the suspension is rather hard. Where can I go modify it? Will void warranty?

Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

I got mine at $66,988!

I didn't wait very long for my car, to my pleasant surprise!

Jun 28 - put $1k deposit for loan submission

Jul 1 - paid $10k for coe bidding and $4k for car deposit

Jul 2 - gotten COE at the first bid

Jul 10 - paid remaining balance

Jul 13 - collected my new car!

FC of the Fit is really awesome. I'm getting 17km/l now.

Fast delivery, is yours 1 bid Coe guaranteed, need to Top Up?

Please share which PI, yours with Honda Sensing?

• Praise 1

Fast delivery, is yours 1 bid Coe guaranteed, need to Top Up?

Please share which PI, yours with Honda Sensing?

Hi bro, yes I topped up $1k for 1 bid Coe Guaranteed. So is $65,988 + $1,000 = $66,988.

But in hindsight, I could have saved the $1k because my bro-in-law who bought the FIT from the same SE same day as me, but he took the 4 Bids Guaranteed package, end up he also got the COE at the same bidding as me haha... We collected our cars on the same day too. But alas, hindsight is always 20/20 haha..

Mine is without the Honda Sensing though, i got it from Prime Car Traders. It is the 1.3 GF package.

PM me if you want my SE's contact. I just did my FOC 1K servicing at MBM Wheelpower, the workshop covering my 5yrs warranty.

Another MCFer bought Honda Vezel from her after I gave him the contact.

Congrats on yr new Vezel! @shoguku :)

Cheers

• Praise 2

Hi bro, yes I topped up $1k for 1 bid Coe Guaranteed. So is $65,988 + $1,000 = $66,988.

But in hindsight, I could have saved the $1k because my bro-in-law who bought the FIT from the same SE same day as me, but he took the 4 Bids Guaranteed package, end up he also got the COE at the same bidding as me haha... We collected our cars on the same day too. But alas, hindsight is always 20/20 haha..

Mine is without the Honda Sensing though, i got it from Prime Car Traders. It is the 1.3 GF package.

PM me if you want my SE's contact. I just did my FOC 1K servicing at MBM Wheelpower, the workshop covering my 5yrs warranty.

Another MCFer bought Honda Vezel from her after I gave him the contact.

Congrats on yr new Vezel! @shoguku :)

Cheers

Wah Seems like she earn quite a bit leh lidat so many customers !

Should ask her treat me some kopi liao lidat lol

• Praise 1

13k discount??

Listed Price at $82,000, effective buying price at $69,000. Think it's used mainly for overtrade purposes according to some SE when I went 1-2 months ago. 

Anyway just got my Fit too, one month delivered at promised at $66k :-)

• Praise 1

Hi guys, got my 1.5 jazz from kah last year. Feel that the suspension is rather hard. Where can I go modify it? Will void warranty?

Thanks in advance.

You should have considered 1.3 Fit/Jazz which has softer suspension.

• Praise 1