2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Do u guys pump 92 95 or 98 fuel?

Fuel tank cover says to pump 91 and higher so i just pump 92.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any recommendations where to get window visor, scuff plate, door guard, boot tray, retractable side-mirror, alarm...etc for jazz?

SG/MY also can

TIA

Any recommendations where to get window visor, scuff plate, door guard, boot tray, retractable side-mirror, alarm...etc for jazz?

SG/MY also can

TIA

Can't really say it's a recommendation as I am also just now shopping for the same stuff. But you can try Qoo10/Lazada/Shoppee/Carousell/Taobao... Can also ask your usual WS too if they'll help you get those stuff...

• Praise 1

Hi All,

Bought a 2nd hand Fit a few mths ago... and a few weeks ago, the engine light suddenly went "on", and i checked that the error code is P0420 - Catalyst System Efficiency below Threshold.

Went to a workshop and they told me cos I never speed my car long enough, carbon built up at the exhaust pipe area, nothing can be done with it.  So they just cleared the engine light with their device, and that's all.  Then after a few weeks, the engine light turned on again.

May I know any of you has such experience before?  According to the workshop i went to, they say such thing is very common in those eco cars like Fit/Jazz.  Not sure if it's true?

Hope to hear some advice from gurus here.

Thank you!

22 minutes ago, Twopiece said:

Hi All,

Bought a 2nd hand Fit a few mths ago... and a few weeks ago, the engine light suddenly went "on", and i checked that the error code is P0420 - Catalyst System Efficiency below Threshold.

Went to a workshop and they told me cos I never speed my car long enough, carbon built up at the exhaust pipe area, nothing can be done with it.  So they just cleared the engine light with their device, and that's all.  Then after a few weeks, the engine light turned on again.

May I know any of you has such experience before?  According to the workshop i went to, they say such thing is very common in those eco cars like Fit/Jazz.  Not sure if it's true?

Hope to hear some advice from gurus here.

Thank you!

Sorry just realised that i've posted under the wrong topic... my Fit is actually the older version, 2009 one... dun seem to be able to delete this post here.. sorry

looking at the latest kah motor price list. honda jazz 1.3 has 3 variants. Any ideas what the differences of the all 3.

1.3 HATCHBACK $69999

1.3 HATCHBACK PLUS $73999

1.3 HATCHBACK LX $75999

1.5 RS HATCHBACK $89999

Now the price of the lowest basic 1.3 and 1.5 RS has such a big price difference 

19 minutes ago, Winningeleven said:

looking at the latest kah motor price list. honda jazz 1.3 has 3 variants. Any ideas what the differences of the all 3.

1.3 HATCHBACK $69999

1.3 HATCHBACK PLUS $73999

1.3 HATCHBACK LX $75999

1.5 RS HATCHBACK $89999

Now the price of the lowest basic 1.3 and 1.5 RS has such a big price difference 

Same, just noticed that too... presumably the previous non-LX version is now the Plus since it’s still the same price. It’s the 1.3 Hatchback version @ $70k that is new from what I can see. Was wondering what else can they remove from the non-LX model, previously non-LX models don’t have service credits, solar film, reverse sensors and leather seats. Hmm... 

On 8/3/2019 at 4:49 PM, Iiiusion said:

You should have considered 1.3 Fit/Jazz which has softer suspension.

Why will the 1.3 Jazz has softer suspension than the 1.5?

Isnt engine and brakes the only difference between these 2 cars? of cos plus keyless entry and auto aircon.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Anyone can recommend any workshop in Singapore or JB that does installation for Overhead assist handles? 

Curious to know why you choose Honda Fit/Jazz over the very popular Honda Vezel, cause the prices difference between the two, is not very huge amount.. Is it because Fit/Jazz has less troubles than Vezel..? 

Edited by Kityip

Neutral Newbie
On 1/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, Kityip said:

Curious to know why you choose Honda Fit/Jazz over the very popular Honda Vezel, cause the prices difference between the two, is not very huge amount.. Is it because Fit/Jazz has less troubles than Vezel..? 

There is still 20K difference between these two models, which is big amount. 

Considering buying a new car and Honda Jazz is among the short list. Want to check what all features/freebies I can try negotiating from AD. Just listing what I know here (probably some from AD and some from PIs of other cars). pls feel free to add or suggest

Solar film

Reverse camera

Reverse sensor

Leather seat

Service credit

1yr free road tax

60k servicing 

Sport rims

Car mat

road X9

USB ports and player aux input on driver panel

hi all,

first time noob car buyer here. looking at buying a new Honda Jazz 1.3. Was quoted $1,300 for 2 years service 4 times, $700 Leather Seats and $150 reverse sensors.

Just wondering if the service package is worth it? How much does it cost to service out of Kah Motor?

1 hour ago, jalanjalan said:

hi all,

first time noob car buyer here. looking at buying a new Honda Jazz 1.3. Was quoted $1,300 for 2 years service 4 times, $700 Leather Seats and $150 reverse sensors.

Just wondering if the service package is worth it? How much does it cost to service out of Kah Motor?

Just go outside workshop.