2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

2 hours ago, jalanjalan said:

The SE also told me that the Jazz has resale value, don’t know whether this is true?

They are sales people.  They will lie to close the sales.  Dun trust them completely. 

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, jalanjalan said:

hi all,

first time noob car buyer here. looking at buying a new Honda Jazz 1.3. Was quoted $1,300 for 2 years service 4 times, $700 Leather Seats and $150 reverse sensors.

Just wondering if the service package is worth it? How much does it cost to service out of Kah Motor?

Average cost of servicing outside is about $100.

Take Shell petrol kiosk for example, they charge $128 per servicing.

3 hours ago, Advancer said:

Average cost of servicing outside is about $100.

Take Shell petrol kiosk for example, they charge $128 per servicing.

can share which workshop charge $100...thanks

On 1/29/2020 at 7:10 PM, Teaspoons said:

can share which workshop charge $100...thanks

Just try to google, even $80 package also have.

Those might use cheaper oil brand.

On 1/29/2020 at 6:44 AM, jalanjalan said:

The SE also told me that the Jazz has resale value, don’t know whether this is true?

What resale value, just because it's made in Japan? Just go into sgcarmart and take a look. 

On 8/30/2019 at 7:56 AM, Twopiece said:

Hi All,

Bought a 2nd hand Fit a few mths ago... and a few weeks ago, the engine light suddenly went "on", and i checked that the error code is P0420 - Catalyst System Efficiency below Threshold.

Went to a workshop and they told me cos I never speed my car long enough, carbon built up at the exhaust pipe area, nothing can be done with it.  So they just cleared the engine light with their device, and that's all.  Then after a few weeks, the engine light turned on again.

May I know any of you has such experience before?  According to the workshop i went to, they say such thing is very common in those eco cars like Fit/Jazz.  Not sure if it's true?

Hope to hear some advice from gurus here.

Thank you!

Quite true. Sometimes it is the sensor's (that is connected to the engine) fault too. 

You can reset it yourself by disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery and and then fix back. After that you  have to programme your tuner again.

Btw, what is the damage for deleting the error code by the workshop?

Hi all i'm new here. looking to get FIT 1.3 LED G F-Package (A) from The Cars Cycle. Wonder if anyone here bought from them?

Edited by benimaru85

10 minutes ago, benimaru85 said:

Hi all i'm new here. looking to get FIT 1.3 LED G F-Package (A) from The Cars Cycle. Wonder if anyone here bought from them?

PI? you are better off buying from Kah Motors.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:07 PM, benimaru85 said:

Which PI and which FIT model u went for? 

Horizon Motoring in turf city, bought the one with Honda sensing as they have ready stock.