2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Neutral Newbie
On 3/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, acdbrn25 said:

Go for sports rims, tires and suspension first

By sports rims do you mean like SSR, Rays? I'm looking at those but i intend to keep at stock 15 inch.

Suspension I'm looking at Tanabe Pro CR.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
31 minutes ago, Horohoro said:

By sports rims do you mean like SSR, Rays? I'm looking at those but i intend to keep at stock 15 inch.

Suspension I'm looking at Tanabe Pro CR.

Yes give car a sporty look than stock

On 2/16/2020 at 7:40 AM, Russ said:

I booked mine on 7 Jan for 68999 plus 300 for solar film.  SE threw in Leather Seats, Dashcam, Reverse Sensors.  1 year road tax.
Got COE Feb 1st round $35,.010.
Collected car yesterday.

I considered a PI FIT, but decided not to pay 3.5K more for a FIT .....

JAZZ:  Steering Controls, Cruise Control, Paddle Shifters, Height Adj Seats, Telescopic Steering, Spare Tyre (Fit does not have)

FIT:  Keyless Entry, Keyless Start, Digital AC (Jazz does not have), 16" Alloys (which I did not want cos ride will suffer vs 15in)

Fit without loan was 72,800 vs Jazz 69,300.

Why your fit so ex? With sensing is it

Guyz take note of Air-con servicing reminders from AD svc adviser:

This happened to my bro in law last mth at Mandai Svc Ctr.

Service adviser told my bro in law aircon gonna spoil soon cos bloody dirty, compressor gonna spoil and stuff. Full service (flush and detox) with gas top up is 350.

Before my wife sold the car to her bro last august, i brought the car to do an aircon service outside and change the cabin filter. If the service adviser says need to change cabin air filter probably about time. 

Then my bro in law forward the service adviser to me. Spoke with the guy but i told my bro in law to ignore him. Cant be so fast aircon gas empty and compressor gonna ka boom soon.

Brought it to Edwin garage, turns out only cabin air filter was dirty. Aircon gas level is ok and compressor also ok. just change cabin air filter settled alrdy.

following monday call the service adviser. Turns out Kah Motors did even opened up the compressor or check the aircon gas level. its just becos we never service there so time up must change thats why he "recommended".

if really believed the service adviser initially really kenna chopped carrot. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Want to check if insurance is usually included in car prices or is to be paid on top of 68999 price that currently seems to be offered by SEs 

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, ashant_pra said:

Hi,

Want to check if insurance is usually included in car prices or is to be paid on top of 68999 price that currently seems to be offered by SEs 

Paid on top of. 

(edited)
On 3/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Erykool said:

Why your fit so ex? With sensing is it

I checked with a few PIs.   All similar pricing NO sensing....  The cheaper advertised prices were based on low COE need to top up to bid more.  .

Anyway, I am quite happy with my Jazz...  I get about 22 km/l on 80% highway / 20% city trips and about 12-15 in the HDB estate driving.  I filled up tank and ran 660km until my next full tank  and filled up 35 litres so averaging overall about 18-19 km/l.  

Edited by Russ

2 hours ago, Russ said:

I checked with a few PIs.   All similar pricing NO sensing....  The cheaper advertised prices were based on low COE need to top up to bid more.  .

Anyway, I am quite happy with my Jazz...  I get about 22 km/l on 80% highway / 20% city trips and about 12-15 in the HDB estate driving.  I filled up tank and ran 660km until my next full tank  and filled up 35 litres so averaging overall about 18-19 km/l.  

Your Jazz is RS or w/o RS?

Anyway I will be collecting my new Jazz RS soon. Can somebody advice me on the fuel consumption? On paper it states 17.8km/litre.

Not sure if its true.

2 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Your Jazz is RS or w/o RS?

RS is just the body kit. Engine and transmission still the same thing, correct me if I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Anyway I will be collecting my new Jazz RS soon. Can somebody advice me on the fuel consumption? On paper it states 17.8km/litre.

Not sure if its true.

What do you mean you collecting soon? They have existing coe for you? I was told only available in July 

7 hours ago, ferrytales said:

RS is just the body kit. Engine and transmission still the same thing, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. Both 1.3 and 1.5 RS have different engines, horsepower and torque. I am talking about Jazz sold by AD. The 1.3 doesnt comes with smart entry system, no LED headlights, no LED daytime running lights, no front foglights, no rear spoiler, doesnt come with 16 inch rims. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wheelslover said:

What do you mean you collecting soon? They have existing coe for you? I was told only available in July 

I already secure COE back in early March and have yet to collect my new car. Already made my first downpayment to the AD in early March as well.

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Not sure if its true.

Hard to get that kind of fc unless doing long distance. I do 16km/l for 80% expressway. That number will naturally drop for city driving. Worst i clocked was 13.5km/l for 80% city with heavy foot. Gotta say acceleration is fun and easy. Enjoy your new ride btw

Neutral Newbie
7 hours ago, ferrytales said:

RS is for the 1.5l engine jazz or fit. the body kit comes with it

(edited)

sorry my bad, what i meant was that the jazz 1.5 and jazz 1.5RS are effectively the same car except for bodykit. nothing in relation to the jazz 1.3. 

and i think there is a jazz 1.5 without the RS too. 

effectively they are still the same engine/transmission for 1.5.

pls dont mistake this as the jazz 1.3 which is the base model. 

Edited by ferrytales

17 hours ago, ferrytales said:

sorry my bad, what i meant was that the jazz 1.5 and jazz 1.5RS are effectively the same car except for bodykit. nothing in relation to the jazz 1.3. 

and i think there is a jazz 1.5 without the RS too. 

effectively they are still the same engine/transmission for 1.5.

pls dont mistake this as the jazz 1.3 which is the base model. 

What are u talking abt. If u are talking abt Spore market, Kah Motor only offers Jazz 1.5 RS. No such thing as 1.5 w/o RS.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1