2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

5 hours ago, HondaJizz said:

check your phone settings?

Can bro already resolved. I realise normal phone call is fine. If whatsapp call then cannot. The system will block. Thanks!!

↡ Advertisement

Guyz becareful for those still servicing your cars with Kah Motors.

Yesterday got 2 calls from BIL, he took over my wife jazz. so send for service

Kah Motors advisor told him tire is 2018 manufactured, advised to change. Then i ask BIL "so fast botak meh, u dun even drive 20,000 km per year wor. the car u took over at 46000km + then we change the tire in 2019 before selling it to u wor. now 57000km+only ." Then my BIL pass the phone to the SA, then i asked the SA "is the tire botak? reply was no and the uneven wear can be settled by wheel alignment + tire balancing & rotation rite? then came the reply yes. so why need to change tire?" if tire buy in 2019, manufactured in 2018 its perfectly ok wah. its not like BIL is doing fast & furious. he drives from point A to B as kah tak leh. 

Then a few hours later, SA called BIL again. This time is aircon. say they noticed using 3rd party filter so you are advised to overhaul the aircon say until aircon wanna ka boom. then i ask BIL "your aircon gt noise? gt not cold? gt vibration? then i told BIL aircon coil was flushed and gas top up before CNY. rmb i brought u to the garage to have it done?"

This time i called the SA direct, "u guys gt open up the entire aircon assembly to check anot?" the SA try not to reply liao. SA kept saying he advise the owner to change blah blah blah. u wont believe how much it cost kah motors to overhaul the aircon. if u let them overhaul 3 times, u can buy a new aircon sia.

If BIL listen to the advice, he most probably would be 1k+ poorer.

14 minutes ago, alex976 said:

Kah Motors advisor told him tire is 2018 manufactured, advised to change. Then i ask BIL "so fast botak meh, u dun even drive 20,000 km per year wor. the car u took over at 46000km + then we change the tire in 2019 before selling it to u wor. now 57000km+only ." Then my BIL pass the phone to the SA, then i asked the SA "is the tire botak? reply was no and the uneven wear can be settled by wheel alignment + tire balancing & rotation rite? then came the reply yes. so why need to change tire?" if tire buy in 2019, manufactured in 2018 its perfectly ok wah. its not like BIL is doing fast & furious. he drives from point A to B as kah tak leh. 

Then a few hours later, SA called BIL again. This time is aircon. say they noticed using 3rd party filter so you are advised to overhaul the aircon say until aircon wanna ka boom. then i ask BIL "your aircon gt noise? gt not cold? gt vibration? then i told BIL aircon coil was flushed and gas top up before CNY. rmb i brought u to the garage to have it done?"

This time i called the SA direct, "u guys gt open up the entire aircon assembly to check anot?" the SA try not to reply liao. SA kept saying he advise the owner to change blah blah blah. u wont believe how much it cost kah motors to overhaul the aircon. if u let them overhaul 3 times, u can buy a new aircon sia.

I think the moral of the story is, don’t sell your car to people you know.

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I dont think that's what he wanted to communicate... The post was about the integrity of the Kah Motor SA...

6 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

I dont think that's what he wanted to communicate... The post was about the integrity of the Kah Motor SA...

Of course la, that was a joke...haha.

3 hours ago, alex976 said:

Times are bad.  Many workshops will advise to change this and that.

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

No man. dont trust authorised dealer and know your stuff. just trying to share my BIL and my experience with fellow jazz owners. if your car is in an awesome condition and family members wanna buy then why not? its family

if you wanna take other people experience as a joke and say for the sake of saying then go ahead.  it reflects wad kind of person u are

Edited by alex976

19 minutes ago, currypuff said:

Does anyone know when is needed to change the cvt oil for gk jazz? Some workshop claim its at 30,000km. Tia

does the manual say anything on this?

best place to check ..

17 hours ago, currypuff said:

Does anyone know when is needed to change the cvt oil for gk jazz? Some workshop claim its at 30,000km. Tia

40k or 24 mths whichever earlier as stated in GK manual.

KAH service package chg cvt oil at 40k interval.

• Praise 2

On 11/24/2020 at 7:21 PM, currypuff said:

Change at 30k is better for transmission.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Saw this somewhere on the net. Didnt know Jazz got type R. Maybe just an illustration.

Screenshot-20201212-155929-You-Tube.jpg

Just an illustration of what could be a Type R. Highly unlikely since in many markets Jazz is Hybrid-only. 

↡ Advertisement