2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Anyone eyeing at the 1.5RS 6MT? The spec looks good. But no test drive unit and purely on indent basis.

I actually wanted this but lead-time 6 mths is too long. Therefore went for the 1.5RS AT instead. Was told they have 2 units of 1.5MT coming in this Oct, only 2 colors avail. 1 Red and 1 Midnight blue

• Praise 1

It is always better to have a choice to choose MT or AT/CVT model.

Pre FL GK have to pay additional 10k to bring in from kah motor.Now new FL can goo it 2k cheaper!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I actually wanted this but lead-time 6 mths is too long. Therefore went for the 1.5RS AT instead. Was told they have 2 units of 1.5MT coming in this Oct, only 2 colors avail. 1 Red and 1 Midnight blue

Don't understand why can take so long. There are plentiful of manual Honda Fit in Japan.

Don't understand why can take so long. There are plentiful of manual Honda Fit in Japan.

Ya loh. Mayb KM not confident of selling MT models in S'pore, put in small orders, so lead-time longer .. am not sure. 

I checked the performance of Jazz1.5rs MT online and seems is really gd. Its almost or mayb equal to Swift Sport performance moreover cabin spare much better. Too bad, S'pore won't hav many of these MT jazz.  

I noted that KAH Motor only increases Cat A cars like the Jazz and City by $1000 despite CAT A COE price increased by $7K. At current price, Honda is going for market share and certainly the best value cars to buy now.

I feel the 1.5 Jazz at current price of $85k is a hard sell, given that bigger cc car like Mazda 6 is just another $12k more. Afterall Jazz is still a small hatchback category. They should price this car below $80k.

• Dislike 1

Supersonic

I feel the 1.5 Jazz at current price of $85k is a hard sell, given that bigger cc car like Mazda 6 is just another $12k more. Afterall Jazz is still a small hatchback category. They should price this car below $80k.

Due to premium badge jazz has. 

WIth an OMV at about $16,800 and at VES B, the cost of the 1.5 Jazz is about $39K. Assuming that the next COE price is about 30K, total cost will be $69K. At 85K selling price, margin is about $16K which is not high compared with other brands like Hyundai. 

For small hatch, should go for the 1.3 Jazz at $71K (VES A2) and not the 1.5 Jazz (VES B) at $85K.  

Due to the upfront ves rebate of 10k.

Heard that 1.3 jazz by kah motor allocated for this year has all sold out.

Wow. Lucky I ordered it on the weekend after the 25k COE :o

Looks like buyers know how to spot a value buy.

Turbocharged

Sold out?? Plentiful of GK Honda Jazz are being made in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia. Nvm, we order from Japan.

Seems like Jazz is going to be the best selling mini hatchback car for 2018.  [laugh]

I would think so. 

Not surprisingly, people who are considering the Elantra are also looking at Jazz as a comparison since they both sell for about the same price (not now when Hyundai just raise the price of Elantra and now cost more). Considering the Jazz 1.3 with OMV at around 15.5K vs Elantra at 11K, it makes more sense to buy the Jazz. If not for the Jazz at VES A2), the made in Japan Jazz would be selling at least 8K to 10K more than the Elantra solely based on their OMVs alone.

Wah sold out?

Even at 15k profit. Power.

In 2008-2009 dealers were taking only 10k profit.

I hope that day comes again.

Hope coe can drop to 20k with 10k profit.

I noted that KAH Motor only increases Cat A cars like the Jazz and City by $1000 despite CAT A COE price increased by $7K. At current price, Honda is going for market share and certainly the best value cars to buy now.

Partly also because their models are largely unaffected by July VES.  [smash]

↡ Advertisement