2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Neutral Newbie
On 8/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, new_user1988 said:

Will be sending my jazz rs for first free servicing at kah motor since reaching 1000km mileage. Anything to expect? How long would it take? Heard the person will try to "hard sell" you by asking if want to change aircon filter etc for $200+. If buy outside workshop is even cheaper. Is this true? Any kinds of extra things the person will try to hard sell?

I just went mid July. He only ask if I want to do ceramic/ protection coating. Just ask once no hard sell. 2pm appoint collect at 445pm. 

↡ Advertisement

On 9/7/2020 at 2:44 PM, pangsaikia said:

Hi all, new 1.3 Jazz owner here! Also gg for my 1k servicing soon, will keep all posted on how it is! 

Just send for my first 1000km servicing last week for my 1.5 RS. They told me they change aircon filter and engine oil. And they also asked me if want to do auto power folding mirror in/out or not for $130. I say no thanks. I rather save that $130 and I am also used to manually use the button for the side mirrors. So i wont forget. Next upcoming servicing is 10,000km or 6 mths, whichever comes first.

Edited by new_user1988

16 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Just send for my first 1000km servicing last week for my 1.5 RS. They told me they change aircon filter and engine oil. And they also asked me if want to do auto power folding mirror in/out or not for $130. I say no thanks. I rather save that $130 and I am also used to manually use the button for the side mirrors. So i wont forget. Next upcoming servicing is 10,000km or 6 mths, whichever comes first.

Same here, 1000km servicing last week for my family's 1.3 at Mandai Service Centre. The SA recommended change of tires (better ones as he claimed) and the auto power folding mirror, said no to both though we have been engaging with this SA for servicing since our previous Civic FD4. 

Hi all, I bought a used 3 year old Fit 1.3 petrol. Been driving it for a month now. Mileage was about 64k KM. My dealer said the car is under warranty for 7 years for gear box and engine as the first owner paid for the extended warranty. About 4k KM before next servicing. Thinking if I should service in house or go outside workshop? They told me I have to pay $150 to transfer warranty to me. Per servicing is $128 for normal engine oil or $158 for branded engine oil. So far the car has been smooth. Unlucky me the battery died 2 weeks back. Apparently, the first owner used normal battery instead of the EFB type meant for start stop engine.

Thanks for reading my long post!

11 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Same here, 1000km servicing last week for my family's 1.3 at Mandai Service Centre. The SA recommended change of tires (better ones as he claimed) and the auto power folding mirror, said no to both though we have been engaging with this SA for servicing since our previous Civic FD4. 

I went for my 20k svc few months ago. The SA(m××) also asked me to change tyres. Tyres wasnt wear out much and also i had done tyre rotation during my 10km svc. He still tried to convince me to change and said limited stock. This guy tries to recomend something whenever i kana him. For those who bought with free $500 credit, you can ask them to install the auto folding mirrors and deduct from the credits. 

PI warranty usually quite useless, and somemore Honda's gearbox and engine usually quite reliable one. If I'm you, I will save the $150 upfront payment and go outside WS for servicing (can do below $100). 

I don't rly believe the previous owner "paid" for the extra 2yrs warranty. Usually is part of the package when buying new. 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:42 AM, Thecarboy302 said:

Hi to all here, just to ask - for 1k servicing, how long did it take ah? Was just wondering what time we can go in and how long before we can drive the car out? 

45 minutes ago, pangsaikia said:

Hi to all here, just to ask - for 1k servicing, how long did it take ah? Was just wondering what time we can go in and how long before we can drive the car out? 

Booked 9.30am appointment, handed car over at 9.45am, SA called at 12pm saying car ready for collection. Kah Motors Mandai service centre. 

On 9/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, oleoleole said:

PI warranty usually quite useless, and somemore Honda's gearbox and engine usually quite reliable one. If I'm you, I will save the $150 upfront payment and go outside WS for servicing (can do below $100). 

I don't rly believe the previous owner "paid" for the extra 2yrs warranty. Usually is part of the package when buying new. 

That’s what I have been thinking too. I see outside workshop can do servicing for $58 to $98. Any recommended workshops in the west area that is honest and reliable?

Guys I need help. Normally before I start driving, I will connect my smartphone to the infotainment system via bluetooth. This is so that when someone call me, I can answer using the loudspeaker using the car audio surround system.

Then in the event when i using google maps (in my phone) to navigate my way to a destination, when somebody call me on my phone, the call will always be auto reject. Whether it be a whatsapp call or phone call, it will always be auto reject. Is there anyway I can switch off this auto reject feature?

Edited by new_user1988

14 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Guys I need help. Normally before I start driving, I will connect my smartphone to the infotainment system via bluetooth. This is so that when someone call me, I can answer using the loudspeaker using the car audio surround system.

Then in the event when i using google maps (in my phone) to navigate my way to a destination, when somebody call me on my phone, the call will always be auto reject. Whether it be a whatsapp call or phone call, it will always be auto reject. Is there anyway I can switch off this auto reject feature?

check your phone settings?

↡ Advertisement