2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GK Series)

ren_yeo

Guys my side door paint got chipped off. Its quite small in size. Smaller than 5 cent coin. I think somebody open the door beside my car too hard till kena my side door.

Any recommendations where to bring to do touch up paint? Or should I bring to Kah motor to touch up for me since my car is due for servicing soon? 

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

18 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Guys my side door paint got chipped off. Its quite small in size. Smaller than 5 cent coin. I think somebody open the door beside my car too hard till kena my side door.

Any recommendations where to bring to do touch up paint? Or should I bring to Kah motor to touch up for me since my car is due for servicing soon? 

Thanks in advance!

look along the body to see if there is a ding or indentation .. if so you will need to go to one of those paintless dent repair places to massage the metal back ..

for paint, can try to see if can get a touch up bottle .. will never be as nice as a respray but far cheaper

good luck

On 10/10/2020 at 1:30 PM, alex976 said:

Guyz becareful for those still servicing your cars with Kah Motors.

Yesterday got 2 calls from BIL, he took over my wife jazz. so send for service

Kah Motors advisor told him tire is 2018 manufactured, advised to change. Then i ask BIL "so fast botak meh, u dun even drive 20,000 km per year wor. the car u took over at 46000km + then we change the tire in 2019 before selling it to u wor. now 57000km+only ." Then my BIL pass the phone to the SA, then i asked the SA "is the tire botak? reply was no and the uneven wear can be settled by wheel alignment + tire balancing & rotation rite? then came the reply yes. so why need to change tire?" if tire buy in 2019, manufactured in 2018 its perfectly ok wah. its not like BIL is doing fast & furious. he drives from point A to B as kah tak leh. 

Then a few hours later, SA called BIL again. This time is aircon. say they noticed using 3rd party filter so you are advised to overhaul the aircon say until aircon wanna ka boom. then i ask BIL "your aircon gt noise? gt not cold? gt vibration? then i told BIL aircon coil was flushed and gas top up before CNY. rmb i brought u to the garage to have it done?"

This time i called the SA direct, "u guys gt open up the entire aircon assembly to check anot?" the SA try not to reply liao. SA kept saying he advise the owner to change blah blah blah. u wont believe how much it cost kah motors to overhaul the aircon. if u let them overhaul 3 times, u can buy a new aircon sia.

If BIL listen to the advice, he most probably would be 1k+ poorer.

Long story cut short? SA from which branch n his name?

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows where can I get Sumole Intake Duct? or other brands at a cheaper cost?

anyone tested if it does help in performance? asking for GK3

last_5_sets_sumole_air_duct__h_1594188800_69f9c50a.jpg

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi guys,

Just wanna check if you all know if any auto shop that can replace ducktail for Honda Jazz RS (GK) ?

Thanks 

Edited by dylan2510
↡ Advertisement