Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Hi guys,

I want to install a subwoofer in my civic. Anyone can recommend a good shop with good price? My budget is limited so I'm not looking for high end one.. Please share if you guys know..

Thanks a bunch 

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

I want to install a subwoofer in my civic. Anyone can recommend a good shop with good price? My budget is limited so I'm not looking for high end one.. Please share if you guys know..

Thanks a bunch

What type of sub ???

Active sub ???

Passive ----- bigger sound better

Active --- smaller - can install underseat ....

Depend on what you like and budget :)

Maybe other guru can advice too

Active underseat sub are smaller in size and cannot produce very good bass due to the small enclosure.

Passive sub are more powerful and clearer bass. If your set up doesn't have processor , the go for active. For passive sub placed in the boot you have to do time alignment.

For active Budget sub can go for TEAC or Pioneer. Price range $260 up.

(edited)

Here come the digital output hu----

Optical cables

Target to install tonight ....

post-17080-0-27722600-1494988680_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-02019700-1494988691_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meemee

Here come the digital output hu----

Optical cables

Target to install tonight ....

Update once done.. Time for meetup..

just wonder if anyone installed the new focal dsp fsp8 with its controller.. these few day saw quite a number of cars installed this in fb.. wondering what is the price like (with install) and feedback

just wonder if anyone installed the new focal dsp fsp8 with its controller.. these few day saw quite a number of cars installed this in fb.. wondering what is the price like (with install) and feedback

We'll be arranging a meetup soon. Maybe see if anybody installed with focal dsp wanna turn up? Should have helix and audison already.

We'll be arranging a meetup soon. Maybe see if anybody installed with focal dsp wanna turn up? Should have helix and audison already.

Yes ---let arrange a meet up ...

Hi guys,

Thanks a bunch

Mind sharing your budget?

Passive definitely can go a longer way, but will require and amp and wirings. Also must compliment your current setup

my budget is less than 1k..so i'm not looking for low end ones or the high end ones..as long as a pretty decent sub with amp with a good price..i was also told to go to jb as it is much cheaper and some of the shops has good reputation too

my budget is less than 1k..so i'm not looking for low end ones or the high end ones..as long as a pretty decent sub with amp with a good price..i was also told to go to jb as it is much cheaper and some of the shops has good reputation too

DIY IS THE BEST OPTION FOR BUDGET ....

Hi all bro..tx for all the sharing...currently i have set up 2 way front n rear n sub using 3 mosconi amp n 4to6 dsp. Now going for 3 way front ...wan to find gd midrange n 6 channel n up dsp...any bro have recommend? Helix pro is 1500.focal new dsp 1800...so pricy...

↡ Advertisement