Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Anyone there heard about Robin Audio Technik at Ubi or knows about their works on audio system & solar film installation?

Understand it is a two-man ops suggested by an acquaintance, so not sure whether to proceed or not.

It is located near to my place so it will be more convenient.

If you have limited budget, I think no need to consider dsp amp. Upgrade stock head unit, front component speaker (with high sensitivity) and add active sub should improve from stock quite significantly.

Edited by Fatthumb

Venture into DSP is really $$$$$$$ [knife]

Hi Elepo,

New gen of high quality amp with dsp like helix dsp P6 helps to alleviatr quite a bit .. at least save on interconnect, power cable, fuse boxes and installation cost.

Cheers.

Richard

If you have limited budget, I think no need to consider dsp amp. Upgrade stock head unit, front component speaker (with high sensitivity) and add active sub should improve from stock quite significantly.

Stock HU cannot be change as it is integrated with the car. 

I was advised that DSP $4XX is one of the way if HU cannot be replaced. Is HU really important?

Below are some of the packages i am interested in,

Rainbow component speakers and coaxial speakers with pioneer sub 

Rainbow component speakers and coaxial speakers with pioneer sub and pioneer DSP/amp

STEG component speakers and coaxial speakers with venom sub

STEG component speakers and GA coaxial speakers with venom sub and Mosconi Amp.

I am confused by the speakers brands, Rainbow, Rockford, STEG, Mercury, Pioneer.

And what does a DSP do?

I was advised that DSP $4XX is one of the way if HU cannot be replaced. Is HU really important?

Rainbow component speakers and coaxial speakers with pioneer sub and pioneer DSP/amp

STEG component speakers and coaxial speakers with venom sub

STEG component speakers and GA coaxial speakers with venom sub and Mosconi Amp.

I am confused by the speakers brands, Rainbow, Rockford, STEG, Mercury, Pioneer.

And what does a DSP do?

Stock hu can be change ...

Don't Kanna smoke

Having a good sound system in car is very challenging and with budget too.

If you listen to radio more than others ………….. using stock HU and add in a subwoofer with 2 front speaker should be good enough

If you listen to those mp3 or cd songs ………….. prefer to change a good HU that support spotify or other music source. with good subwoofer and DSP and tweeter. 

Sound proofing to the doors itself doesn't help much. Just my experiences with my car.....Pioneer 5050, pioneer subwoofer n tweeter n amp. front n back ground zero speaker. Enjoying both cd n radio sound.

Edited by jcchia

STEG component speakers and coaxial speakers with venom sub

STEG component speakers and GA coaxial speakers with venom sub and Mosconi Amp.

And what does a DSP do?

Stock Hu's can be changed. But most, if not all aftermarket HUs will look just that, aftermarket. Will not look as integrated