Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Just saw a Ground Zero GZTA 4125X-B for $486 apparently a Class A/B 4 channel amplifier

Edited by Jasyu
↡ Advertisement

The wrote it as new one.

Class A/B cannot be so cheap is such a funny statement..

Class A I agree.. most amps are class A/B.. now Class D is popular because its compact.

Go listen around.. set ur budget and work within it. Happy hunting

Class A/B cannot be so cheap is such a funny statement..

Class A I agree.. most amps are class A/B.. now Class D is popular because its compact.

Go listen around.. set ur budget and work within it. Happy hunting

Difference in classes does not means it's size compact or big lol. I suspect whether you know or not. Learn the hard way.

Class D is the "not so good" amp as the sound is harder and sharper. Class A sounds warmer and soft , not so harsh. That's why there will never be a high end amplifier with class D.

Difference in classes does not means it's size compact or big lol. I suspect whether you know or not. Learn the hard way.

Class D is the "not so good" amp as the sound is harder and sharper. Class A sounds warmer and soft , not so harsh. That's why there will never be a high end amplifier with class D.

Lol at ur statement... cant be bothered with u liao.. wrong already still want to insult others..

Dont even know amps are class ab still want to suan ppl.. disgrace to the max.

Why are all the brands coming up with class D? Because its compact and can easily go under ur car seats.

U know my amp set up for emma? What a noob or u have comprehension problem.

Edited by Budgetice

Lol at ur statement... cant be bothered with u liao.. wrong already still want to insult others..

Why are all the brands coming up with class D? Because its compact and can easily go under ur car seats.

For your information, under my seat there's one class A, one monoblock, and one processor. Maybe your "underseat" refers to Tutu car. Noob. 1st time I heard people saying classes means size. If u dunno please go Google it.

For your information, under my seat there's one class A, one monoblock, and one processor. Maybe your "underseat" refers to Tutu car. Noob. 1st time I heard people saying classes means size. If u dunno please go Google it.

Serious comprehension issues u have..class d popular because its compact..u use SQ to suan ppl.. then now say u have class A.. lol

U got confirm your amp is class A boh? Wait kena con. Nearly class A is not class A hor

I never say anything about classes and SQ hor..

U trying to get ppl to ur installer huh? Just pm loh.. no point keep flipping ur statement and tell ppl to google. Lol

Edited by Budgetice

Serious comprehension issues u have..class d popular because its compact..u use SQ to suan ppl.. then now say u have class A.. lol

U got confirm your amp is class A boh? Wait kena con. Nearly class A is not class A hor

I never say anything about classes and SQ hor..

U trying to get ppl to ur installer huh? Just pm loh.. no point keep flipping ur statement and tell ppl to google. Lol

I'm been talking about SQ all the while. That's y I said class D SQ not so good. Do u know Class A/B can be adjusted to either class A or class B or in between. Always build on knowledge and not facts. It doesn't mean Class A cannot fit under seat unless the car is extra-ordinary. You kena conned by installer telling u cannot fit under seat and so that u do rack? Lol. Learn the hard way bro.

I'm been talking about SQ all the while. That's y I said class D SQ not so good. Do u know Class A/B can be adjusted to either class A or class B or in between. Always build on knowledge and not facts. It doesn't mean Class A cannot fit under seat unless the car is extra-ordinary. You kena conned by installer telling u cannot fit under seat and so that u do rack? Lol. Learn the hard way bro.

But u cannot understand my meaning.. and congrats on having a transformer amp..

Can u show us some picture please?

Btw, we dont do rack.. we do proper display.

And if I read ur post correctly.. u are saying u have a class A but actually ur amps are class ab..

Not sure if u have actually seen the class A size before.. go to ur beloved gz and see their nearly class A.

Edited by Budgetice

But u cannot understand my meaning.. and congrats on having a transformer amp..

Can u show us some picture please?

Btw, we dont do rack.. we do proper display.

And if I read ur post correctly.. u are saying u have a class A but actually ur amps are class ab..

Not sure if u have actually seen the class A size before.. go to ur beloved gz and see their nearly class A.

Class AB. I didn't say clearly but you like to read word by word. Anyway end of the day, class AB sounds better than class D. Class AB or A or whatever doesn't mean it cannot fit under seat and must be class D to fit under seat. Rack I mean display.

Class AB. I didn't say clearly but you like to read word by word. Anyway end of the day, class AB sounds better than class D. Class AB or A or whatever doesn't mean it cannot fit under seat and must be class D to fit under seat. Rack I mean display.

Lol..if u say class ab underseat possible.. but class A underseat even if the size shrunk, ur installer would not advise u to place under seat.

Rack is rack, display is display. For ur equipment sake, spend a few hundred more to have it properly installed, cramp so many things under seats for what? U already spent $10k

So can share what is your Emma set up ????

Lol..if u say class ab underseat possible.. but class A underseat even if the size shrunk, ur installer would not advise u to place under seat.

Rack is rack, display is display. For ur equipment sake, spend a few hundred more to have it properly installed, cramp so many things under seats for what? U already spent $10k

Ya true, Class A not able to fit underseat. On my first setup already fixed, so kind of stucked if I move everything to boot. Wiring all need to change. So just stay put. Can share what is your setup ?
↡ Advertisement