Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Best is everything stock... Lesser headache with lesser controls to tune/worry about... Lol

With more components in the audio chain, the more they coloured the sound like what an equalizer does to your sound.

Which shop quoted?

you sound as if i was offered a lousy deal... ;p

it was referred by my relative though so i got a good deal. (i hope)

After dsp....

Speaker change .....

Well well..... You just echo me...... Started couple of months ago on a hertz mpk 165 2 way running passive. Then added an active sub plus a dsp with amp(p6) and now, thinking to change speakers (3 way) and get a passive sub..... Anyone interested in a hertz mpk 165 and pioneer active sub? Do pm me.

Our ears are all different. Its really the best if you bring your fave music and demo the different available options.

• Praise 1

Our ears are all different. Its really the best if you bring your fave music and demo the different available options.

Yup. My friend will bring jacky cheung song and get them to play. He said ears will flow juice mean good. Lol
  • Praise 1

Yup. My friend will bring jacky cheung song and get them to play. He said ears will flow juice mean good. Lol

sounds kinky  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh] most important is happy 就好 ! So many different brands and makes out there, no one product is Best. Enjoy !  [thumbsup]

Well well..... You just echo me...... Started couple of months ago on a hertz mpk 165 2 way running passive. Then added an active sub plus a dsp with amp(p6) and now, thinking to change speakers (3 way) and get a passive sub..... Anyone interested in a hertz mpk 165 and pioneer active sub? Do pm me.

Bohosay...

So fast wanna change speaker....

What speaker in mind ?

Morel hi mid...

Stand by for custom made diy a pillar

post-17080-0-90158700-1529669821_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-87329700-1529669844_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-89774400-1529669871_thumb.jpg

Bohosay...

So fast wanna change speaker....

What speaker in mind ?

Morel hi mid...

Stand by for custom made diy a pillar

Micro P.... 7-5-7.

you sound as if i was offered a lousy deal... ;p

it was referred by my relative though so i got a good deal. (i hope)

Hi Goh,

Dun think Roger is implying that especially since you did not even state what speakers you had changed to but if you had googled on this Kenwood, my concern is that it is quite an old set since 2010 and audio electronic especially dac, usb, bt etc had improved quite a bit.

But since already decided and seemingly committed before sharing, it will be ok.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

Hi Goh,

Dun think Roger is implying that especially since you did not even state what speakers you had changed to but if you had googled on this Kenwood, my concern is that it is quite an old set since 2010 and audio electronic especially dac, usb, bt etc had improved quite a bit.

But since already decided and seemingly committed before sharing, it will be ok.

Cheers.

Richard

Kenwood DDX418BT since 2010? Oh gosh, then i better think twice.

Speaker wise, i took the german maestro.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi Goh,

Glad it is with BT .. this is new in last 1-2 yrs.

German maestro I had heard and sounds ok but there are various models also.

Sgd1k is about there but dun think is buddy price.

Still believe this will not be betta than stock HU with subaru designated upgrade speakers kits with active sub and SP in front door for about the same 1k .. the active sub and door SP will be a world of difference.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Do note that if you use pioneer or other brand HU, you will probably need an adaptor plate (added cost) . The kenwood one I think is customise to fit nicely.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1