Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Hi Elepo,

New gen of high quality amp with dsp like helix dsp P6 helps to alleviatr quite a bit .. at least save on interconnect, power cable, fuse boxes and installation cost.

Cheers.

Richard

Is the new DSP with amp is much expensive or cheaper? Price of new DSP w Amp = save on interconnectors etc?

It's been a while that I have been reading up on the latest ICE... :scared:

Is the new DSP with amp is much expensive or cheaper? Price of new DSP w Amp = save on interconnectors etc?

It's been a while that I have been reading up on the latest ICE... :scared:

Hi Elepoo,

Cheaper w.r.t. SQ especially since less monkeys with shortest path as well as the latest and greatest.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

https://goo.gl/images/vFBUjw

Honda Civic X also integrated.

If add HU may look ugly and seems like no other place to put the new additional HU.

Meemee,

Does adding a DSP boost the stock HU performance?

Another alternative is to use a dap (digital audio player) then send to the dsp....

Tonight got gathering -at kallang 9pm

Neutral Newbie

Hi All

I am not sure if this the correct topic for me to post my question. SOrry if I make a mistake.

I am looking for a DSP for my Toyota Wish, my HU is Pioneer 5850. 

One of the shops is recommending this DSP: Venom, VPR4.6MKII

Would like to find out does anybody heard of this brand? if yes, what is the review of this brand?

The venom brand is carried by a few workshops here. I nvr tried it before so no comments but definitely do see quite a number of shops installing this brand

Neutral Newbie

The venom brand is carried by a few workshops here. I nvr tried it before so no comments but definitely do see quite a number of shops installing this brand

Hi

Thank you very much.

I did call Foon Audio, they do recommend me this brand; Venom although I am looking for Alpine PXE 0805.

Hi

Thank you very much.

I did call Foon Audio, they do recommend me this brand; Venom although I am looking for Alpine PXE 0805.

8 channel 25w rms per channel enuf for ur speakers/sub u plan to get?

This amp can be use as individual DSP only also. So if u feel is not enough power..then get amp for Ur front and use his as purely DSP.
  • Praise 1

I am now stick with focal speakers with mosconi amp and DSP combination. I always look product first and engage own audio man to do installation.

If u r doing all ICE in one times then can find best deal from those branded audio workshop.

For me, I always do tuning n change here n there at different phase..so must find affordable gd audio shop.

Neutral Newbie

Thinking of changing my current DVD head unit to one with GPS. Any cheap and good recommendations? 

Anyone tried the Zeepin KD - 7095/7099? Any installer recommendation if I order online?

Thinking of changing my current DVD head unit to one with GPS. Any cheap and good recommendations?

Anyone tried the Zeepin KD - 7095/7099? Any installer recommendation if I order online?

If simple one can engage uncle Wong for installation, Facebook type FB car audio.

Neutral Newbie

HI 

Any comments for Alphine PXA-H800

I used to have the Alphine 701 but sold away thought that 

my car unable to fit. 

Any freelance tuner to intro ?

What you wanna tune ?

Which dsp you using?

Any freelance tuner to intro ?

What you wanna tune ?

Which dsp you using?

↡ Advertisement