Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

You are able to do tuning? How about 3-way active setup using old Match PP82 DSP?

What is the latest tuning software currently used by our local tuners?

I not too sure what the lastest local tunner used.

Should be pretty standard and able to download from audiotec Fisher.

Do come around and listen to my setup .

If my tunning is to your liking .

All ear have different taste in .music

↡ Advertisement

Anyone on helix p6 plus director having the problem of resetting once in a while? All my tune setting gone except the one on the P6.

Hi guys, I’ve just gotten my car about a month ago, and the sound is a little flat. Would like to have a more surround sound, like you can hear the music from the front, sides and rear. Would be nice if can hear more details to the music also. I don’t intend to change my headunit as I am happy with it, has CarPlay, Android Auto etc. So my question is, what do I need to change? Just speakers will do? Or more? What are the recommended brands and perhaps shop? Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Hi guys, Iâve just gotten my car about a month ago, and the sound is a little flat. Would like to have a more surround sound, like you can hear the music from the front, sides and rear. Would be nice if can hear more details to the music also. I donât intend to change my headunit as I am happy with it, has CarPlay, Android Auto etc. So my question is, what do I need to change? Just speakers will do? Or more? What are the recommended brands and perhaps shop? Thanks in advance.

If you really interested

Can join the chat group

Arrange for an audition with some of the car owner..

https://chat.whatsapp.com/2iJlM0MeDxl4NnwZHaVPRh

Neutral Newbie

Looking at a 2 way system. Went to a couple of the recommended shops in this thread. Shortlisted my choice of speakers to the below 2

1. Micro Precision 5 series

2. Focal es165 kx2

Can anyone recommend which is a better choice as the price is quite close.

On 11/8/2019 at 3:20 PM, Zachchan said:

Looking at a 2 way system. Went to a couple of the recommended shops in this thread. Shortlisted my choice of speakers to the below 2

1. Micro Precision 5 series

2. Focal es165 kx2

Can anyone recommend which is a better choice as the price is quite close.

No better or worst, and it mainly depends on your liking and preferences. Both are good and have their own characteristic. This is similar to asking which stall sells the best nasi lemak. 

• Praise 1

Hi I would like to listen to some advices. Tomorrow I am installing 3 way Focal PS165F3 speakers and Audison ap4.9 built in processor with amp.

Previously I already installed a Pioneer underseat subwoofer WX130DA on my car so I would pair it with the speakers but the installer tell me that subwoofer won’t be able to match the new speakers and advise me to change a out 10” or 12” instead. As i wish my budget don’t allow me to change at the moment. 

Is it a mismatched for speakers with the underseat subwoofer? Lol my friend told me is like u are wearing a coat with short pants.

28 minutes ago, JX83 said:

Hi I would like to listen to some advices. Tomorrow I am installing 3 way Focal PS165F3 speakers and Audison ap4.9 built in processor with amp.

Previously I already installed a Pioneer underseat subwoofer WX130DA on my car so I would pair it with the speakers but the installer tell me that subwoofer won’t be able to match the new speakers and advise me to change a out 10” or 12” instead. As i wish my budget don’t allow me to change at the moment. 

Is it a mismatched for speakers with the underseat subwoofer? Lol my friend told me is like u are wearing a coat with short pants.

What's wrong with a coat and shorts?

I think looks quite nice.

Anyway you already have the under seat sub right?

Just install it and hear how it sounds.

If you satisfied then happy listening

If not satisfied then get a sub when funds allow.

If you not a bass freak then some people enjoy their under seat sub.

:grin:

For classic sounds

image.thumb.png.0f0ee53bfbfeed9f77d660eeb73cd4c1.png

For rock lovers.

image.thumb.png.85c878fa43e4040fbc141889fd8da5fc.png

• Haha! 1

Not every solution to a hifi issue is 

buy more equipment.

Although some shops will always offer this as their solution.

Lucky not all shops are like that.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

What's wrong with a coat and shorts?

I think looks quite nice.

Anyway you already have the under seat sub right?

Just install it and hear how it sounds.

If you satisfied then happy listening

If not satisfied then get a sub when funds allow.

If you not a bass freak then some people enjoy their under seat sub.

For classic sounds

image.thumb.png.0f0ee53bfbfeed9f77d660eeb73cd4c1.png

For rock lovers.

image.thumb.png.85c878fa43e4040fbc141889fd8da5fc.png

Hahaha true thanks I guess I listen to see how 1st.. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Not every solution to a hifi issue is 

buy more equipment.

Although some shops will always offer this as their solution.

Lucky not all shops are like that.

Umm.. haha ya true it’s like never ending of upgrading and modding.. sure got something always better..

• Praise 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:08 PM, JX83 said:

Install and hear first. Which shop did u go to?

• Praise 2

15 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Install and hear first. Which shop did u go to?

Chuan Sing which he recommended as all his cars are done there. Ya I will listen 1st later as going to take car later.. 

I am happy with my "upgraded" stock speaker, basically it got some software to enhance the surround sound etc.

But i feel like adding a subwoofer as the bass is not that strong yet. Is it ok if just add a subwoofer to it? Any shop to recommend me to go see see? BudGet maybe $200, as i see subwoofer at amazon or so $100+ got le. No need very tokgong type.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1