Hyundai Sonata (2015)

Thaiyotakamli

Heard komoco selling Sonata @ 120K+ after discount? If so really good deal since this new model looks quite good.

But the bring in the 2.0L only.

Why they dont bring in the 2.0T version? <_<

Heard komoco selling Sonata @ 120K+ after discount? If so really good deal since this new model looks quite good.

Saw someone driving it at my MSCP. The front looks super nice.

Just that I have some comments on the tail lights. Overall, it looks great.

• Praise 1

Did our taxi company used it?

Does it matter? Nowadays we have taxis in Mercedes, Chrylser, Toyota, etc.

For that matter, if the brand is used by taxi, it shows that they are reliable and road-worthy, especially for our roads....try having VW Passat as taxis and see what happens.....

• Praise 5

It matters only when the situation like this comes. A drunken Ang moh gets into a private red Wish at an Orchard Road signal!

Does it matter? Nowadays we have taxis in Mercedes, Chrylser, Toyota, etc.

For that matter, if the brand is used by taxi, it shows that they are reliable and road-worthy, especially for our roads....try having VW Passat as taxis and see what happens.....

• Praise 1

It matters only when the situation like this comes. A drunken Ang moh gets into a private red Wish at an Orchard Road signal!

Lol.....it can also happen to a white Benz. Avoid Orchard Towers late night or early mornings....

Lock your car when you are on the road....anyway most cars today do have auto-lock when we drive off.

Sonata is good but at 2.0 is underpowered. Machiam like camry 2.0 whereby the usa market is using 2.4. 2.0turbo n 1.6 eco. Way better than 2.0.

Wasted komocco choose to bring in lowest spec

Test drove it last Sat. It is really underpower. Can hear the strain on the engine.

Also the suspension, I tot they improve liao but it was still nowhere near my previous accord. Body roll still noticiable like my current i45.

The dashboard also seems higher compared to the i45. Centre console no split tray, just a deep box.

And why no electronic parking brakes like the i40? Still foot brake only.

Positive thing is that the noise insulation is much much better, lesser road noise.

The electric steering was good. When on road, steering was firm. When parking, steering was easy, one finger turning.

Will consider only if its the 2.0T power plant.

• Praise 1

Test drove it last Sat. It is really underpower. Can hear the strain on the engine.

Also the suspension, I tot they improve liao but it was still nowhere near my previous accord. Body roll still noticiable like my current i45.

The dashboard also seems higher compared to the i45. Centre console no split tray, just a deep box.

And why no electronic parking brakes like the i40? Still foot brake only.

Positive thing is that the noise insulation is much much better, lesser road noise.

The electric steering was good. When on road, steering was firm. When parking, steering was easy, one finger turning.

Will consider only if its the 2.0T power plant.

what is the launch price of the new sonata?

Edited by Nonewposts
  • Praise 1

what is the launch price of the new sonata?

Cant remember exact number. Its $133,xxx for guarantee COE. 5K off for non-guarantee. I did not ask much cos dont like the 2.0 engine. She also can sense me not interested.

She also quote me my existing 2010 i45 trade in price for 60k, I even more disappointed.

↡ Advertisement