New York: Massive facelift for 2015 Toyota Camry

ren_yeo

yeah ... like i said the angmoh can't wait for the new camry

this camry will sell like hot cake ... giving the camry a LEXUS look and feel minus the $$$ tag

besides 2.5L 4pots met their low FC high reliability needs

Hi gentlemen,
Last year, I was in America. There were so many different models of Japanese cars.
For example, Acura.
Camry is selling more than 320,000 units per year. It is one of most reliable car in America besides Honda Accord. Toyota is more interested in North America and China. In America, car engine capacity has to be big. Because American has to travel a few hours to work. Furthermore, the road will be uphill and downhill.
Toyota has 6 plants in America. Hiring more than 20,000 workers.

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

talking about toyota engine reliability and high efficiency (low FC), this car is rated 17.5 km/L

i start to fall in love in this toyota aurius

might be a good car for wifey to drive from home > office and pasar ... lol

Image.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

talking about toyota engine reliability and high efficiency (low FC)

i start to fall in love in this toyota aurius

might be a good car for wifey to drive from home > office and pasar ... lol

Image.jpg

To Americans, they have many selections. Weekend, they could drive their second car 5L Ford Mustang or Ford F150 truck.

yeah ... they got garage and driveway to park 2-3 cars [thumbsup]

no parking charges somemore

To Americans, they have many selections. Weekend, they could drive their second car 5L Ford Mustang or Ford F150 truck.

no turbo. toyota is sibei sibei focus on efficiency (low FC) with their simi hybrid and synergy drive

toyota has totally let go of performance (aka turbo)

in terms of japanese turbo car ... i'm surprise why subaru is not growing

So sorry! Subaru is growing in American market. Besides, there are others. Nissan GTR and Acura NSX.

Feels weird seeing a Camry like tat. Then if they wan to make the exterior look fast, pls make sure the engine n gearbox can keep up.

Turbocharged

Feels weird seeing a Camry like tat. Then if they wan to make the exterior look fast, pls make sure the engine n gearbox can keep up.

poser?.... [laugh]

Look like i45 from the back.....

Thats what i think too

Sure ah pek confused to buy Camry as it doesnt suit him, maybe ah pek will change car to Teana or maybe Accord lol

Thats what i think too

Sure ah pek confused to buy Camry as it doesnt suit him, maybe ah pek will change car to Teana or maybe Accord lol

There are many selection for Americans. Maybe Buick, Chrysler, Chevy, Acura and etc. 2 to 4 cars is a norm for an American family.

i am referring to Singapore ahpek [bigcry]

My brother has a 7 years old Camry. 200k mileage. With regular maintenance, gearbox and aircon are still working well.
  • Praise 1

Now it seems Toyota is fighting back. The new Camry has been styled by real designers when past recitations had no styling at all. Ugly because it's lost uncle-ness or because this is the boyracer's Kai Mei Rui? As I read and understand the Camry is everywhere new save for the roof bit...and name. In marketing nonsense speak, they would try to sell you the all-new Camry. But in this case, they hadn't.

Camry has actually simplified the job of a psychic or medium. Because she (it pleases feminists and equal gender rights activists) could predict as a matter of factly the number one selling car in America for the next 10 years.

Underneath all that newness is the extra 10mm in Camry's track that explains its newfound aggression plus the extra length which grew 45mm made the sporty part convincing by stretching itself sleek.

On the road, Toyota promised fun handling in the mid-size sedan with a pair of rear multi-links. Factory floor robots have been tasked with putting in more weld spots on the car's structural sections to bolster rigidity so that ride quality doesn't fall apart easily on the road.

Camry's electric steering has also been fettled for better reactiveness and greater two-way telepathy communication between car and driver. Which is in a good way if you are intent of driving in the Camry to the Mojave. Snowfall have been forecasted in the arid part of the United States...

Thats what i think too

So it it true that only ah Peks in Spore drive Camry? Why leh?

So it it true that only ah Peks in Spore drive Camry? Why leh?

No cos in sg not much brand variety unlike in usa mah. Nowadays ah pek cars getting more sporty doubt will taste to their liking

No cos in sg not much brand variety unlike in usa mah. Nowadays ah pek cars getting more sporty doubt will taste to their liking

It is an extreme reliable family car.