Koenigsegg Agera One

Thaiyotakamli

Koenigsegg Agera One:1 World’s Fastest Supercar Secrets Revealed [Video]

Koenigsegg Agera One:1 is the latest hypercar that is coming from the stable of one of the world’s best supercar makers. It develops 1340 (1360 PS) Bhp of power and will be built in a limited units totalling 6 and all of them are sold already! The new car from Koenigsegg has achieved a dream power to weight ratio of 1 Horsepower per Kg of weight and has been homologated to as the world’s first production car that produces a full MegaWatt of power and hence it has been called a Megacar ever since. The supercar is a result of a demand for such a car from a Chinese distributor who had 4 customers who wished to buy a Koenigsegg track car.

koenigsegg-one-1_thumb.jpg

Christian von Koenigsegg is the owner of this company and as you will see on the video he goes into the details of the R&D process and gives away some of the secrets behind building this supercar. He goes details such as the sophisticated suspension and weight saving tactics amongst other useful information about this car. The prototype weights around 1360 kgs but according to Koenigsegg the production cars will have a weight of around 1330 to 1340 kgs. This is remarkable considering the fact that the Agera One:1 will come with a fully functional air conditioning, stereo music system, central locking, ESP, ABS, Power windows and yet they have found a way to make it lighter and faster.

The Agera One:1 will have a Le-Mans inspired active wing that will produce downforce of over 600 kgs. It will have larger air vents for cooling, active undertrim air management systems, a roof mounted air scoop, exhaust system built out of titanium, a triplex suspension system that now brings carbon bevel springs with active shock absorbers for ride height adjustment. The engine will be a 5.0 litre V8 from the Agera R supercar but it is modified to produce a lot more power. Of the 6 units that will be produced, 4 will go to China and 2 will be sent to the 2 British customers. The R&D unit will remain at the Koenigsegg factory as the only unit that will not be sold.

wow impressive one kg one hp! 0-400 in 20 seconds

more impressive the china bought 4 out of 6 world production!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

koenigsegg-one-1_thumb.jpg

wow impressive one kg one hp! 0-400 in 20 seconds

more impressive the china bought 4 out of 6 world production!

Beautiful car.

China super power liao! Even USA didn't get one.

When I was young, I used to dream of Lamborghinis. Still do, but the madness (in design) of Lamborghini has been toned down, IMHO. Now, if I'm young again (like 10 YO), probably would dream of Koenigsegg or Paganis..

• Praise 1

(edited)

did i read correctly??? 0-400 in 20 sec????

rear spoiler well designed , nice.

yes, its like flying already, weight only 13xx kg, so one hp carry one kg...

Beautiful car.

China super power liao! Even USA didn't get one.

When I was young, I used to dream of Lamborghinis. Still do, but the madness (in design) of Lamborghini has been toned down, IMHO. Now, if I'm young again (like 10 YO), probably would dream of Koenigsegg or Paganis..

lamborghini is everyone dream car, this koenigsegg or paganis are more into enthusiast people.

they call this car hyper car not super car haha

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

really scary.........really too fast :wacko:

Crazy enough, people normally measure 0-100km/h or 0-200km/h, this one measure 0-400 lol

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Search-Results/First-Official-Pictures/Koenigsegg-One1-2014-first-official-pictures/

Give me some more performance figures!

To get your head around just how fast the Koenigsegg One:1 is, consider that instead of quoting a 0-62mph time for the car, Koenigsegg has only revealed one acceleration stat: the car’s 0-250mph time. It’s 20 seconds – three seconds faster than a Porsche 918 Spyder can crawl to 186mph. Impressed yet?

lamborghini is everyone dream car, this koenigsegg or paganis are more into enthusiast people.

I believe I can fly.. .I believe I can touch the sky.. I think about it every night and day.. Spread my wings and fly away!

Hmm, currently the Huracan not my <3.. I loved the old Gallardo better.. The Huracan just looks tame, compared to the rest of the supercars/exotics out there..The Aventador is still :wub: though..

I believe I can fly.. .I believe I can touch the sky.. I think about it every night and day.. Spread my wings and fly away!

Hmm, currently the Huracan not my <3.. I loved the old Gallardo better.. The Huracan just looks tame, compared to the rest of the supercars/exotics out there..The Aventador is still :wub: though..

Aventador does attract my attention! I prefer Diablo over Gallardo :D

Aventador does attract my attention! I prefer Diablo over Gallardo :D

Matt black Aventador Roadster FTW! With orange brake calipers.

Hmm, I'd take the Countach over the Diablo.. =D

Matt black Aventador Roadster FTW! With orange brake calipers.

Hmm, I'd take the Countach over the Diablo.. =D

any aventador is chio haha

Diablo 2 is nice for me. Ferrari 458 italia also not bad

any aventador is chio haha

Diablo 2 is nice for me. Ferrari 458 italia also not bad

Can't up you again! Haha..

I would say my most wanted 3 (Currently) are:

1. LP700-4 Roadster

2. Zonda Roadster

3. Agera R.

Bonus: GTR.

All looks wise / performance.

Turbocharged

Can't up you again! Haha..

I would say my most wanted 3 (Currently) are:

1. LP700-4 Roadster

2. Zonda Roadster

3. Agera R.

Bonus: GTR.

All looks wise / performance.

i will be quite content with huracan or aventador ... and an M5 as a family car ^^

i will be quite content with huracan or aventador ... and an M5 as a family car ^^

That's coz you hit my 1/3 liao! Then aiming for the 2/3.. Haha..

Right now, I want an MR-S for daily drive and Civic 1.8 - 2 for family car..

Lamboghini is every man's dream....but this koeniggsegg is every man's wet dream!
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

That's coz you hit my 1/3 liao! Then aiming for the 2/3.. Haha..

Right now, I want an MR-S for daily drive and Civic 1.8 - 2 for family car..

lulz. gotta work like a donkey if i want to make those dreams real!

• Praise 1

Haha, til GTR got chance by 40.. But the others, a little harder. Chiong ah!

• Praise 1

No i will be contented with M5 only lol

Yes and buy more quick pick lol

↡ Advertisement