You have Gay Buddies (302) in the Army?

AhJason

I have a friend who is gay in NS. he did not declare to Mindef and did not formal admit he is gay. But we know he is gay.

Nope he did not chao tiko or molest us in the dark, or secretly lean on our shoulders when we are doing OP missions with him or steal our underwears.

But he is just like any or us. he behave like any of us but somehow you know he's gay after staying in the same bunk/section/platoon for so long.

And the best part is he performed better than us straights. He even won the best section commander award for a company level competition and well-like by his peers and men. He show true leadership skills and led by example outfield.

It's only after ORD when we see him outside with his same-sex partner then confirmed he's gay.

It's not the body language, it's not the way they speak, it's not the type of facial products they use. They are just normal people like us.

thats y i say, radx can come out of closet liao. we won't judge. much.

↡ Advertisement

thats y i say, radx can come out of closet liao. we won't judge. much.

i still say you 302.9...unspecified...hahahahaha

My Camp got a few 302s ... Type - Ah Gua ... Nice People, but when I'm out with friends & they shout your name loud loud from a far, dressed like a Drag Queen ... A bit Pai Seh ... People give you funny looks .... 😂

Edited by Chowyunfatt

My Camp got a few 302s ... Type - Ah Gua ... Nice People, but when I'm out with friends & they shout your name loud loud from a far, dressed like a Drag Queen ... A bit Pai Seh ... People give you funny looks .... 😂

you typing in stereo ah?

What's wrong with gays.

I have a gd friend that's gay. and he's normal as can be. likes sports and play dota.

went to RI and graduate 1st class from leeds. now running his father's biz.

only diff between him and us is that he doesnt like women

how is that not an upstanding member of society. how is that anti social?

everyone is born different. learning to accept differences is what makes us different.

everyone should be free to make choices.

• Praise 3

nah...limpei teach u

http://www.centralx.com/diseases/icd275.htm

302 Sexual deviations and disorders

Abnormal sexual inclinations or behavior which are part of a referral

problem. The limits and features of normal sexual inclination and behavior

have not been stated absolutely in different societies and cultures but are

broadly such as serve approved social and biological purposes. The sexual

activity of affected persons is directed primarily either towards people not

of the opposite sex, or towards sexual acts not associated with coitus

normally, or towards coitus performed under abnormal circumstances. If the

anomalous behavior becomes manifest only during psychosis or other mental

illness the condition should be classified under the major illness. It is

common for more than one anomaly to occur together in the same individual; in

that case the predominant deviation is classified. It is preferable not to

include in this category individuals who perform deviant sexual acts when

normal sexual outlets are not available to them.

Oh I get it now... those big black dudes in the US prisons are not actually gay, but will bend you over if you happen to be a petite and slim Asian boy in jail!

i have 2 in my BMT, first book out, brought makeup back to the camp...

was transferred out the next day to admin block, and never to see again.

i have 2 in my BMT, first book out, brought makeup back to the camp...

was transferred out the next day to admin block, and never to see again.

Good idea to execute during reservist! and I shall bitch how green and black camo don't match

lol

I can never understand why would a gay declare 302 for NS even if he is really gay. Is there really special privilege or treatment given to gay army recruits?

Can get excuse stay in.

I have a friend who is gay in NS. he did not declare to Mindef and did not formal admit he is gay. But we know he is gay.

Nope he did not chao tiko or molest us in the dark, or secretly lean on our shoulders when we are doing OP missions with him or steal our underwears.

But he is just like any or us. he behave like any of us but somehow you know he's gay after staying in the same bunk/section/platoon for so long.

And the best part is he performed better than us straights. He even won the best section commander award for a company level competition and well-like by his peers and men. He show true leadership skills and led by example outfield.

It's only after ORD when we see him outside with his same-sex partner then confirmed he's gay.

It's not the body language, it's not the way they speak, it's not the type of facial products they use. They are just normal people like us.

My NS buddy is gay like you NS friend, I only found out much later after Ord.

Like any ordinary guy, but more caring like an elder brother, always quite obliging when ask him to cover duty etc. Very good nature and hardworking.

Just that never realised he's gay.

But now I have a 50% probability to identify one.

It's the stare.

Turbocharged

My platoon sgt is a gay who is also a regular. treated us very well and make our NS life so much bearable.

Gay people are very nice and sensitive person.

My reservist mate is gay- the macho, body-builder type. Never officially declared or downgraded because of it, but he's open about it when we talk- he tells us of his "partner".

Like many of the stories above, he is actually one guy I would gladly fight alongside during war time- very good attitude, hardworking and reliable. When we are on exercise, he's always serious and leading by example. His men all respect him, even though many know that he's gay. I guess we can see beyond his homosexuality after having going through so many exercises with him.

• Praise 1

Good for you all did not treat him like some disease that can spread. But ar curious to know since he didnt admit he is gay nor declare in ns, how come you guys know he is one? Since you said they are just normal people like us?

What's wrong with gays.

I have a gd friend that's gay. and he's normal as can be. likes sports and play dota.

went to RI and graduate 1st class from leeds. now running his father's biz.

only diff between him and us is that he doesnt like women

how is that not an upstanding member of society. how is that anti social?

everyone is born different. learning to accept differences is what makes us different.

everyone should be free to make choices.

I gibe you +5. Well said. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

After reading so many posts, there are so many gays!

My unit has a few too. Didn't declare but told our CSM so they are granted stay out privilege.

I think most of us agree that gays are generally good-natured. Not many look for trouble. They know their place and will not disturb the straight guys so I have no problem with them among us.

After reading so many posts, there are so many gays!

My unit has a few too. Didn't declare but told our CSM so they are granted stay out privilege.

I think most of us agree that gays are generally good-natured. Not many look for trouble. They know their place and will not disturb the straight guys so I have no problem with them among us.

I admit. I used to be homophobic. but he has changed my impression of them.

just becuz he's gay doesn't make him a freak.

in fact. he's ny kid's godfather ;)

Edited by Little_prince
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1