You have Gay Buddies (302) in the Army?

AhJason

NNB. Now I feel like asking Porker come lape you. [laugh]

Just one lousy point?! OK, now I'm *really* gonna do it! [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

u 2 sir what yr one? i have friends in 2 sir but donno which intake....my twin was in unit which was formerly 2 sir as a medic for reservist.

During my ns there was this very soft guy in Echo coy. Some of the guys wanted to do some unwarranted things to him but his buddy took out his bayonet and threatened the guys who touches the fella will taste cold steel in his stomach. After that nobody di xiao him anymore. After bmt he was put in the 106 or the 105....the anti tank gun mounted on a jeep! After ROD some said he was seen on Psrkway Parade in full drag.....heard he even asked about me......hahaha! But can tell you....most of the guys would have defended him if anybody wanted to be funny! Best is eventhough he was soft and girly....i never see him try to get an excuse to skip training....not like some fella...f**king fit but when come to training try to siam!

Agreed, during army time those super chao keng and always find excuse to skip training, those guys even worse than those girly soft so called gay guys. Still remember there is one guy in unit basketball team, looks very fit but always find excuse not to go field training.

Agreed, during army time those super chao keng and always find excuse to skip training, those guys even worse than those girly soft so called gay guys. Still remember there is one guy in unit basketball team, looks very fit but always find excuse not to go field training.

My unit too. There was this guy...play ruby...and a good soccer player. Unit dropped him from rugby team....after he chao keng nearly most training, he even managed to siam Thailand, Brunei and ROC. See him for reservist also very tulan....soooo many excuses! He didnt want to go reservist tour of Brunei....can say the company he was working cannot do without him.....nao ya! Damn paisei to even talk to him!

I know there are gays in my BMT company, why else would anyone hide under the blanket with another man? [sweatdrop]

I saw it and pretended that I didn't see.

I'm fine with gay people but I still find ah guas funny, not gonna lie about that. Not all ah guas are gay though, I think it's the delicate work that they do make them like that, like hairdressers, makeup artists, fashion designers and etc.

Most people who are against them are religious, nothing wrong with that. However, I very much despise some of these religious people who sin in many other ways yet still can protest against gays. Gays are born but hypocrisy is a choice.

I think people associate ah guas with gays. Gay equal ah gua and ah gua is gay. [rolleyes] But they doesnt know many gays looks exactly as normal and same as straight people. Some of the gays even behave more manly than straight. :o

• Praise 1

u 2 sir what yr one? i have friends in 2 sir but donno which intake....my twin was in unit which was formerly 2 sir as a medic for reservist.

During my ns there was this very soft guy in Echo coy. Some of the guys wanted to do some unwarranted things to him but his buddy took out his bayonet and threatened the guys who touches the fella will taste cold steel in his stomach. After that nobody di xiao him anymore. After bmt he was put in the 106 or the 105....the anti tank gun mounted on a jeep! After ROD some said he was seen on Psrkway Parade in full drag.....heard he even asked about me......hahaha! But can tell you....most of the guys would have defended him if anybody wanted to be funny! Best is eventhough he was soft and girly....i never see him try to get an excuse to skip training....not like some fella...f**king fit but when come to training try to siam!

my time was the first mono intake in 1983

in BMT, definitely got quite a few effeminate people in my bunk.

There's quite a high proportion of gays in my profession.

I'm not close friends with any of them.

I think they should be not labelled as criminals. But honestly, i don't believe in legalising same-sex marriage.

I think they should be not labelled as criminals. But honestly, i don't believe in legalising same-sex marriage.

yeah, and brilliant chappies they are actually.

Few years ago, one night kena food poisoning so I went to this clinic that opened at night, downstairs at the Pinnacle@Duxton.... young doc there was so obviously gay and effiminate... and I noticed his BMW car key on his desk...

my time was the first mono intake in 1983

mine was also mono-intake...2nd mono...1SIR......my friends were one batch later batch. Later they became 84 SIR. My twin served as medic for the whole of their reservist. Mine was 83 SIR for reservist.

Few years ago, one night kena food poisoning so I went to this clinic that opened at night, downstairs at the Pinnacle@Duxton.... young doc there was so obviously gay and effiminate... and I noticed his BMW car key on his desk...

Lol, your point is gay are usually rich? [:p] Or that young doctor touches you somewhere other than your stomach? :ph34r:

Lol, your point is gay are usually rich? [:p] Or that young doctor touches you somewhere other than your stomach? :ph34r:

Dunno whether rich or what lah.... but they always possess expensive and stylish things....

david2.jpg

They tend to have taste for stylish and nicer things in life. I know of a few both in ex and currently company who also like to wear tailor made office wear such that the cutting is the rather fitting type that shows off their shape.

They tend to have taste for stylish and nicer things in life. I know of a few both in ex and currently company who also like to wear tailor made office wear such that the cutting is the rather fitting type that shows off their shape.

Thats Porker ... Confirm + Chop ... Can see the Nipples one right ... [laugh]

Thinking how many straight guys wear tailor made office wear? [rolleyes]

straight guys buy from g2000? :P fuss free fashion

Maybe true, g2000 is the most prefer brand by straight guys?! :D

↡ Advertisement