You have Gay Buddies (302) in the Army?

AhJason

Thinking how many straight guys wear tailor made office wear? [rolleyes]

Actually got la, I know of some who had tailor made shirts done in BKK. It fits better definitely. But not the same as the types worn by gays where you know the cutting is so precise that the triceps and biceps can be clearly seen. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

straight guys buy from g2000? :P fuss free fashion

wah say...i had sooo many g2000 long/short sleeved shirt....I am straight! But once upon a time i liked U2 but dont see their outlet anymore.....:( !

wah say...i had sooo many g2000 long/short sleeved shirt....I am straight! But once upon a time i liked U2 but dont see their outlet anymore.....:( !

i finally learnt what the G stands for...hahhaahaha

Thats Porker ... Confirm + Chop ... Can see the Nipples one right ... [laugh]

Haha, I think so. Not totally sure but confirm can see the "outline" of the chest

Haha, I think so. Not totally sure but confirm can see the "outline" of the chest

whenever i see u post, cannot stop thinking abt the red CK...hahahahaahahah

dont like that lei! Its not Gay2000 lar!

ohhhhhhhhhhh.., you one of THEM too ha.....walau..... :blink::blink::blink:

Thats Porker ... Confirm + Chop ... Can see the Nipples one right ... [laugh]

waliao.....obscene siak.....must come up bra for men so that whenever gayfark wear tight fitting shirts the nipples dont stand out!

ohhhhhhhhhhh.., you one of THEM too ha.....walau..... :blink::blink::blink:

chey!!! Heaven forbid forbidden pleasures hor!

My pants are all tailor made. No off-the-shelf type cos cant fit me.

My shirts are mostly from G2000, Raul n one or two from three rifles n goldlion.

waliao.....obscene siak.....must come up bra for men so that whenever gayfark wear tight fitting shirts the nipples dont stand out!

Actually his shirt not tight, just that his nipples very long ... 😂

But in the first place, your chest must have an outline la, if not even your shirt is tailor made also cannot see any chest!? [:p]

But in the first place, your chest must have an outline la, if not even your shirt is tailor made also cannot see any chest!? [:p]

Of cos la. Normally most of those who tailor made shirts to such fitting extent will do so only if he has good pecs to show la. [laugh]

whenever i see u post, cannot stop thinking abt the red CK...hahahahaahahah

wah biang eh, that is like so many years ago "saga". lol

My pants are all tailor made. No off-the-shelf type cos cant fit me.

My shirts are mostly from G2000, Raul n one or two from three rifles n goldlion.

I'm also thinking whether I should get tailor made pants as I find off the shelf ones usually is either too tight or too loose for me. Usually find the cutting/fitting not to my liking. Dunno why. For shirts I think it is not much of an issue.

I'm also thinking whether I should get tailor made pants as I find off the shelf ones usually is either too tight or too loose for me. Usually find the cutting/fitting not to my liking. Dunno why. For shirts I think it is not much of an issue.

so which is which? You can fit into the pants or the pants can fit into you......hahaha! Lucky me i still size 28....oni went up by an inch since my army days!

many bro.................many straight guys wear tailored made office wear................and once you do it............very difficult to go back to off the shelf................

it is so obvious why.........

i'm straight and i started wearing tailored shirts and pants 10 years ago, way before these days where men tailor shops are so common. back then, i used to go BKK once a year for vacation and got shirts made for SG$40 or less per piece. way cheaper than the G2000 and the likes locally. it just make money sense, pay less but yet can be more presentable. i guess it really goes down to a person's line of work, especially those that are customer-facing.

Limpeh don't wear shirts that show nipples! That is absolutely disgusting [laugh]

Yah that is disgusting man !

So you use the nipple pasties right ? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement