You have Gay Buddies (302) in the Army?

AhJason

Of cos la. Normally most of those who tailor made shirts to such fitting extent will do so only if he has good pecs to show la. [laugh]

But then again... got good specs.. need to tailor meh... tot good spec wear anything off the shelf also nice wat... even No.4 also look nice if got the spec

↡ Advertisement

Didn't know got so many gay guys in MCF, all discussing fashion and stuff :ph34r:

One of my fellow inmates was ah gua 302, tiagong weekend he/she wear women's clothing one. But ok very soft spoken and shy fellow. Unfortunately got "personal issues" also, I had to drive him to provost unit cos of AWOL/drug offences.

I'm fine with gay guys, I just can't stand those overly-dramatic, bitchy faggots.

• Praise 1

many bro.................many straight guys wear tailored made office wear................and once you do it............very difficult to go back to off the shelf................

it is so obvious why.........

Really? I am interested to tailored made one or two piece of shirt to try try, but until now still dont know which tailor should i go to?! [:p]

Didn't know got so many gay guys in MCF, all discussing fashion and stuff :ph34r:

One of my fellow inmates was ah gua 302, tiagong weekend he/she wear women's clothing one. But ok very soft spoken and shy fellow. Unfortunately got "personal issues" also, I had to drive him to provost unit cos of AWOL/drug offences.

I'm fine with gay guys, I just can't stand those overly-dramatic, bitchy faggots.

Precisely bro.

some gays are so bitchy and super drama mama. KNN. I also dislike gays who r always so emo. wa lao eh.

Im okay with gays who look normal and who dun over drama.

i'm straight and i started wearing tailored shirts and pants 10 years ago, way before these days where men tailor shops are so common. back then, i used to go BKK once a year for vacation and got shirts made for SG$40 or less per piece. way cheaper than the G2000 and the likes locally. it just make money sense, pay less but yet can be more presentable. i guess it really goes down to a person's line of work, especially those that are customer-facing.

G2000 long sleeve (nice ones) sometime below 40 can grt de! Just bought short sleeved one for 49 bucks for 2....dont quite like the quality...but nowadays so hot! Want to wear long sleeve also must think twice!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

KNN you guys all so high class...

I buy my shirts from OG de.... [blush]

LOL... OG chinatown got nice 3 rifles shirts

• Praise 1

Limpeh don't wear shirts that show nipples! That is absolutely disgusting [laugh]

post-52704-0-49057600-1398824744.jpg

So you're not Batman material then. :D

I bet you have a wide circle of friends. And I bet you also like to widen the circles of all your friends. [laugh]

attachicon.gifbatman.jpg

I bet you have a wide circle of friends. And I bet you also like to widen the circles of all your friends. [laugh]

took u a while before you decidec to come here and have fun hor....

Turbocharged

attachicon.gifbatman.jpg

Batman is the man ok!

Actually I secretly aspire to be like Bruce Wayne [laugh]

But then again... got good specs.. need to tailor meh... tot good spec wear anything off the shelf also nice wat... even No.4 also look nice if got the spec

more like normal standard spec.........off the shelves come in a very standard spec.........but human comes in all shapes and sizes..........two person of the same height may not wear the same size because of chest size....body height.....arm length......

Really? I am interested to tailored made one or two piece of shirt to try try, but until now still dont know which tailor should i go to?! [:p]

if is just shirts (cotton or mix) you are making.................any tailor can do lah............unless you are going for some special material or design.................and of course if making suits you want to check out some tailors around....... [laugh] [laugh]

Batman is the man ok!

Actually I secretly aspire to be like Bruce Wayne [laugh]

I think of you more as Loose Pain, considering the usual state of your ass. :D

KNN you guys all so high class...

I buy my shirts from OG de.... [blush]

OG already beli the atas. I am a humble man, buying mine from Mustafa. :D

Mustafa actually has my size. I must say I've been impressed by their repertoire. [laugh]

I think of you more as Loose Pain, considering the usual state of your ass. :D

OG already beli the atas. I am a humble man, buying mine from Mustafa. :D

Mustafa actually has my size. I must say I've been impressed by their repertoire. [laugh]

if mustafa no have your size, i dunch know wat to say...

http://youtu.be/NUgn-Kzgkxw

↡ Advertisement