Taobao Sure Can Buy List

Mustank

Sorry. Don't get it

like if u buy something from taobao..got a url

put this url into the wechat account, it will auto find for u this url item got any rebate.

backend will auto lock your rebate for u, once u submit good receipt, the rebate is released.

all automated.

in other words, it's like cashback or rebates.

like i bought this pants at 58rmb, i got back 49+..

of coz certain percent of 49+ is shared between the buyer themselves and person who created this wechat system for his members.

say 50-50% or 60-40% depends

↡ Advertisement

Sorry but my "Scam Radar" pinging like crazy now......

like if u buy something from taobao..got a url

put this url into the wechat account, it will auto find for u this url item got any rebate.

backend will auto lock your rebate for u, once u submit good receipt, the rebate is released.

all automated.

in other words, it's like cashback or rebates.

like i bought this pants at 58rmb, i got back 49+..

of coz certain percent of 49+ is shared between the buyer themselves and person who created this wechat system for his members.

say 50-50% or 60-40% depends

• Praise 1

(edited)

Sorry but my "Scam Radar" pinging like crazy now......

if its scam radar..

local got a v big rebate site..is simi??LOL

and also..what is there to lose?

add a wechat account, waste 1 step and copy url, and purchase there?LOL

this system is v big and in now in China which started last year.

it's same like 8 years ago, when i use taobao, i tot is scam..2-3 years ago just came to SEA, then pple started to use and believe it's real deal

LOL

Edited by Freestylers09

I don't know man.... what is the mechanics of the rebate?

58rmb stuff rebate 49+rmb.

The money has to come from somewhere right? if it is not from the buyer, it has to be the seller....

Middle man also get a cut? 

How do they rebate you the money? via tabao or alipay account?

I am using the first principle of treating deals: if something is too good to be true, it usually is.

if its scam radar..

local got a v big rebate site..is simi??LOL

and also..what is there to lose?

add a wechat account, waste 1 step and copy url, and purchase there?LOL

this system is v big and in now in China which started last year.

it's same like 8 years ago, when i use taobao, i tot is scam..2-3 years ago just came to SEA, then pple started to use and believe it's real deal

LOL

(edited)

we get rebated at 90% seems not real but paying for 50+ is more realistic on flat price?

why sellers want to rebate so high??

sales volume to push their "Crown" status

logic v simple....

btw taobao is single deal purchase..most their items if bought wholesale ,they mark up 100-200% first technically

so this is the logic why they give 90% might not as if is losing $ reason

of coz not all is 90% ,varies as high to 90%..average is 20-30% 

Edited by Freestylers09

When I buy from Taobao, I have no illusion about them selling me close to cost price.....

I am willing to let them earn that 50-80% mark up so long as I cannot find a cheaper source for the same product.

They have various tactics to raise their seller profile and improve their ratings. those we can see from the various pricing strategies during sales.

Anyway, I am not enemy with  greater shopping savings. Just want to understand how it works and make sure I sure I am not penny wise pound foolish.

How do they rebate you? In RMB/SGD? Do they have your bank account? Have you cashed out your rebates yet or just some numbers accumulating in your online account?

peace.

we get rebated at 90% seems not real but paying for 50+ is more realistic on flat price?

why sellers want to rebate so high??

sales volume to push their "Crown" status

logic v simple....

btw taobao is single deal purchase..most their items if bought wholesale ,they mark up 100-200% first technically

so this is the logic why they give 90% might not as if is losing $ reason

of coz not all is 90% ,varies as high to 90%..average is 20-30% 

When I buy from Taobao, I have no illusion about them selling me close to cost price.....

I am willing to let them earn that 50-80% mark up so long as I cannot find a cheaper source for the same product.

They have various tactics to raise their seller profile and improve their ratings. those we can see from the various pricing strategies during sales.

Anyway, I am not enemy with  greater shopping savings. Just want to understand how it works and make sure I sure I am not penny wise pound foolish.

How do they rebate you? In RMB/SGD? Do they have your bank account? Have you cashed out your rebates yet or just some numbers accumulating in your online account?

peace.

This is market affiliation, all major e commerce have it, be it Amazon,Qoo10,Lazada

They paid system owner in RMB and of coz we paid members via SGD Cash.

I have taken few rmb Ks and rebate to my members.

and yes, my alipay is verified, my china bank is approved for remitting oversea, that's why can do these 

already stopped as buying agent and distributions long ago, now is focus on this.

Anyone here have any idea how we can utilize the accumulated 淘弊 (taobao coins)?

I got about 8K worth expiring soon... sianz

I triggered a refund on an item, Alipay said it has been refunded successfully to my bank account, but it has not shown up even after 7 days.

Is it normal to take this long?

Is it possible to make Alipay refund to my 支付宝 (since I'm probably going to buy some other stuff again) instead of to my bank account and incur the double exchange rate loss?

ZZZ

TB no longer accepts E-nets. What the hell...

Pissed off.

Credit Card/Debit Card:

• Visa,MasterCard,JCB
  • 3% service fee
  • Sellers with credit card payment gateway :per transaction limit: 10000 CNY,per day limit: 10000 CNY
  • Sellers without credit card payment gateway :per transaction limit: 6000 CNY,per day limit:6000 CNY

Malaysia eBanking : 1.5% service fee

Singapore eNets :1.00 SGD service fee

eNets is not supported by Taobao since September 26, 2016

Alipay purchase card(支付宝购物卡):

• 2% service fee
  • Australians can buy it from local post offices
  • per transaction limit: 4500 CNY,per day limit: 5000 CNY

ZZZ

TB no longer accepts E-nets. What the hell...

Pissed off.

Too many problems, especially with refunds, perhaps.

The exchange rate was very good, though.

TaoBao overseas shipping seems to be down these two days...

Edited by Nhyone

I triggered a refund on an item, Alipay said it has been refunded successfully to my bank account, but it has not shown up even after 7 days.

Is it normal to take this long?

Is it possible to make Alipay refund to my 支付宝 (since I'm probably going to buy some other stuff again) instead of to my bank account and incur the double exchange rate loss?

not sure if anyone replied to this before, but if you bought your item from Taobao (and not Tmall) you have to click on the refund item itself, go to Alipay and update your bank particulars (name, account number, bank name etc) otherwise the refund won't go through.

if you bought the item through Tmall, then you will need to call the CSO directly and have them update the bank particulars from backend.

that's what i did a month back for a couple of refunds (assuming nothing changed)

• Praise 2

not sure if anyone replied to this before, but if you bought your item from Taobao (and not Tmall) you have to click on the refund item itself, go to Alipay and update your bank particulars (name, account number, bank name etc) otherwise the refund won't go through.

if you bought the item through Tmall, then you will need to call the CSO directly and have them update the bank particulars from backend.

that's what i did a month back for a couple of refunds (assuming nothing changed)

hmmm i may not have gotten refund back then. But this was months ago, cant remember liao lol.

• Praise 1

I forgot I asked this question! [laugh] 

Yes, I have entered my bank particulars, but apparently I entered the wrong info! It took another 14 days before they got back to me.

My refund experience so far:

1. In the best case, Alipay will ask you to fill in your bank info. Fill it in and you are good to go

2. If there is no option to fill in your bank info, you need to contact the CSO, either online or over the phone

3. They might ask for the particulars directly, or they might ask you to fill it in via a web page (3 days validity)

4. You need to refund overseas shipping separately. It cannot be refunded if it exceed some time (3 months?)

5. They refund the same amount in S$ as your purchase (no exchange rate loss) [apart from S$0.20 refund fee]

Perhaps #2 was the reason why eNETS was discontinued. Too much hassle -- for both sides -- when things go wrong.

• Praise 2

I forgot I asked this question! [laugh] 

Yes, I have entered my bank particulars, but apparently I entered the wrong info! It took another 14 days before they got back to me.

My refund experience so far:

1. In the best case, Alipay will ask you to fill in your bank info. Fill it in and you are good to go

2. If there is no option to fill in your bank info, you need to contact the CSO, either online or over the phone

3. They might ask for the particulars directly, or they might ask you to fill it in via a web page (3 days validity)

4. You need to refund overseas shipping separately. It cannot be refunded if it exceed some time (3 months?)

5. They refund the same amount in S$ as your purchase (no exchange rate loss) [apart from S$0.20 refund fee]

Perhaps #2 was the reason why eNETS was discontinued. Too much hassle -- for both sides -- when things go wrong.

for point (4) i did use the direct shipping in Taobao. even without the 2 items which i returned, the shipping fees remained the same. 

i called the shipping company and they say the original quoted shipping price is already much lesser than it should be, so even if i have lesser items to ship now, the shipping price cannot be reduced. He did give me some figures though so hopefully it's a legit reason.