FaceBook

Chowyunfatt

Who got a lot of those annoying FaceBook friends & why do they annoy you so...

Let the cursing begin ... 😂post-25591-0-60141600-1398852258_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chowyunfatt
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

why not just don't have a FB account?

You won't have all these issues.

Some of my relatives live & work abroad so FB is a good way to stay in touch ...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Some of my relatives live & work abroad so FB is a good way to stay in touch ...

How about using email and Watsapp?

How about using email and Watsapp?

I don't wanna email each and every of my friends "Hi, tell me what's up with your life"

FB is good for birthday reminders, but sometimes some idiots take things the wrong way.. So be it lor.. I got into quarrel with my friend's dad before, coz we were just having chit chat on FB (me and my friend) and her dad took things the wrong way.

Aiyah, despite its flaws, it still provides value for me, especially with so much of my friends not being in Singapore. So, stay with it lor..

• Praise 1

Facebook for me to keep in touch with old friends. Number may changed but facebook doesnt.

Through facebook u can get ur friend birthday reminders, see their photo update whether they gain fat or getting white hairs.

Through facebook also can see ex whether she got gf anot etc.

Most importantly its free for stalkers :D

Turbocharged

I don't wanna email each and every of my friends "Hi, tell me what's up with your life"

FB is good for birthday reminders, but sometimes some idiots take things the wrong way.. So be it lor.. I got into quarrel with my friend's dad before, coz we were just having chit chat on FB (me and my friend) and her dad took things the wrong way.

Aiyah, despite its flaws, it still provides value for me, especially with so much of my friends not being in Singapore. So, stay with it lor..

then boh pian lor...you just have to accept those problems lo

(edited)

You must have posted suggestive pictures of yourself lar .... No wonder her father scold you 😂

U oh train ur birds as homing love birds send msgs tt way

Ehh 老人家 ... You got no bodies to bury today har? 😂 Edited by Chowyunfatt

Facebook for me to keep in touch with old friends. Number may changed but facebook doesnt.

Through facebook u can get ur friend birthday reminders, see their photo update whether they gain fat or getting white hairs.

Electricity must pay money ... 😁

Turbocharged

The more you know, the more nosy you can become...

Do you know how much of your time you spend on fb everyday? Could have spent the time on something else, eg pawn!!! LOL

• Praise 1

There are really a lot of fake people on FB, some time it is really sickening to see their post.

You forget to mention the stupid look they make when posting photos ... 😄

The more you know, the more nosy you can become...

Do you know how much of your time you spend on fb everyday? Could have spent the time on something else, eg pawn!!! LOL

Sometimes when too bored and no one jio out see fb lor. Then see instagram also.

Bo pian thats the cheapest way to stalk lol

• Praise 2

(edited)

Your relatives are all [gorgeous] iszit, must touch touch or you miss their touch ... [inlove]

Just SMS will do lar.... -_-

Edited by Picnic06

Your relatives are all [gorgeous] iszit, must touch touch or you miss their touch ... [inlove]

I'm the only good looking one ... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement