Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Any comment on this Honda Vezel ? Looks similar to Toyota Rav4 in terms of physical shape. Only bad thing is that it falls under Cat B category. haiz....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Hypersonic

Any comment on this Honda Vezel ? Looks similar to Toyota Rav4 in terms of physical shape. Only bad thing is that it falls under Cat B category. haiz....

Is there any different between. CAT A & B with current COE price so close.

• Praise 6

I like it a lot too.

But I'd prefer to buy one from the AD... and of course historically, Honda cars have been priced at a premium compared to other JDM makes so the price needs to be competitive otherwise it just won't be worth it.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I like it a lot too.

But I'd prefer to buy one from the AD... and of course historically, Honda cars have been priced at a premium compared to other JDM makes so the price needs to be competitive otherwise it just won't be worth it.

But I'm quite sure they will price it at premium level...

• Praise 6

Haha I'm pretty sure you'd be correct.
The City is about to launch. It was projected to be about $5-6K less than the new Altis initially (before the last COE dip). It is I think a reasonable price point for it though as it is apparently extremely spacious and better equipped than the Altis. 6 airbags and rear a/c for eg. I no longer see the City as the Vios' competitor as it really is much better equipped. It seems to be in between the Vios and Altis now. The Civic unfortunately remains overpriced against it's competitors.

• Praise 1

the car looks great, but AD dont bring in, price stil on the high side.

this car is definately one of my choice when coe drop further.

anyone test drive before?

i like the purple blue color.

• Praise 6

Supersonic

Haha I'm pretty sure you'd be correct.

The City is about to launch. It was projected to be about $5-6K less than the new Altis initially (before the last COE dip). It is I think a reasonable price point for it though as it is apparently extremely spacious and better equipped than the Altis. 6 airbags and rear a/c for eg. I no longer see the City as the Vios' competitor as it really is much better equipped. It seems to be in between the Vios and Altis now. The Civic unfortunately remains overpriced against it's competitors.

iirc, read in last evenings ST that City is 111k. Cant recall if there was any mention of MT/CVT. My guess, its the CVT.

• Praise 3

Oh that's approx $10+K less than an Altis (based on sgcarmart Toyota pricing)... reasonable pricing... But still >$10K above a Mz3! Wonder what the OMV of these 3 cars are?

• Praise 1

the car looks great, but AD dont bring in, price stil on the high side

this car is definately one of my choice when coe drop further.

anyone test drive before?

i like the purple blue color.

Usually PI doesn't allow test-drive for their cars. I also would like to test-drive this Honda Vezel if have the chance.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Anyone test drive or sit in Vezel yet? We saw it but as the car is sold, we are not able to sit in it.

I believe there are few PI at Turf City selling Honda Vezel, I'm sure there will be some not sold & on display, cannot be so fast all sold out. Btw, where did you see the car at?

Edited by bhslee
  • Praise 2

Saw it at Leco Prestige, they had 2 Vezels there but both sold. I did not walk through all the shops but called the ones that had advertised this car, all of them do not have physical stock yet. Anyone know if Leco is reliable?

• Praise 2

Saw it at Leco Prestige, they had 2 Vezels there but both sold. I did not walk through all the shops but called the ones that had advertised this car, all of them do not have physical stock yet. Anyone know if Leco is reliable?

Woah...all sold out. What are the colours?

• Praise 1

Woah...all sold out. What are the colours?

went there during the hoilday on 13 may... saw a black one....nice ....my bro-in-law asked the SE wat is the CEVS rebate...and his reply was...dont know...have not send for testing.... [thumbsup] best

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Think only Vezel & Jazz 1.5 have the new 1.5L DOHC DI with higher comp (11.5) engine.

129hp/155nm looks good for an NA 1.5.

• Praise 2

Think only Vezel & Jazz 1.5 have the new 1.5L DOHC DI with higher comp (11.5) engine.

129hp/155nm looks good for an NA 1.5.

I already like it when looking at the pictures, now must look/feel the real thing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1