Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Woah...all sold out. What are the colours?

In the showroom was black and white 2 cars, but can only view exterior. They also bringing in silver I heard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_pricing.php?CarCode=11503

Quite alot dealers selling now. i tink its about Toyota Rush size, since its suppose to be based on the Fit/Jazz.

But would you guys choose Vezel over the Fit Shuttle?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_gallery.php?CarCode=11400&CUR=2#gallery_start

Saw alot Fit Shuttle at AML, got red, black, white, silver.

• Praise 7

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_pricing.php?CarCode=11503

Quite alot dealers selling now. i tink its about Toyota Rush size, since its suppose to be based on the Fit/Jazz.

But would you guys choose Vezel over the Fit Shuttle?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_gallery.php?CarCode=11400&CUR=2#gallery_start

Saw alot Fit Shuttle at AML, got red, black, white, silver.

Me & wife still prefer SUV because we have only 2 children & we like bigger boot space. And Fit Shuttle is a MPV right?

Me & wife still prefer SUV because we have only 2 children & we like bigger boot space. And Fit Shuttle is a MPV right?

Theres no 3rd row seats in the shuttle, so i think its suppose to be stationwagon, in fact, im quessing it replaces the Honda Airwave. Use to have an airwave, really liked it, super huge boot, comfy for family of 5, yet is a 1.5 engine so FC is very good. Only thing is not powerful, feel like driving a Fit, but then its super practical if u ask me. That time buy oni $66k brand new, so felt like a realy good deal for a huge car

Comparing boot space, tink it look somewhat similar.

But stil vezel looks alot better ah actually

post-139388-0-58995700-1400742654_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Honda Fit Shuttle is a spacewagon, should be replacing the Airwave. Compared the specs between Shuttle & Vezel, Vezel got more equipment and it's higher. Definitely Vezel for me. :)

Definitely a Vezel for me as well [thumbsup]

The Vezel is based on the new Fit/Jazz platform and seems not the same for the Fit Shuttle.

• Praise 3

Not sure is it a good idea to position the air vent horizontally across the front passenger seat.

• Praise 4

Is Leco ok? I can't seem to find any review on Leco...think they are the first to bring in Vezel if not wrong.

Yea man heard Leco at Turf city is very well known for bringing in models 1st. they usualy carry audi's Bm's and MERC's.

• Praise 1

Me too I have only 2 kids and I am addicted to big boot space. If that is so why not look at Suzuki S-cross, big boot, compact SUV, has a slightly bigger engine 1.6/115 hp but a lighter body still falls in Cat A and has a better specs than Honda Vezel. The only concern is the driveability of this suzuki cause the only suzuki I test drove b4 is the Liana which I personally feel CMI. go test drive to confirm.

Take note PI stocks only a few cars and they are damn stingy when coming to granting test drive.

AD like champion motors should grant test drive much easily.

• Praise 2

Me too I have only 2 kids and I am addicted to big boot space. If that is so why not look at Suzuki S-cross, big boot, compact SUV, has a slightly bigger engine 1.6/115 hp but a lighter body still falls in Cat A and has a better specs than Honda Vezel. The only concern is the driveability of this suzuki cause the only suzuki I test drove b4 is the Liana which I personally feel CMI. go test drive to confirm.

Take note PI stocks only a few cars and they are damn stingy when coming to granting test drive.

AD like champion motors should grant test drive much easily.

The performance specs for S cross seems to be lower than Vezel, n those online reviews videos mentioned performance not good too...but I like the pana roof!

• Praise 1

The performance specs for S cross seems to be lower than Vezel, n those online reviews videos mentioned performance not good too...but I like the pana roof!

I don't mind sacrifice a little bit of boot space for a better performance Honda Vezel.

• Praise 2

Sorry I was referring to gadgets when I mentioned specs. Keyless entry, rain sensors, sunroof etc.... Correct me if i am worng Honda always comes in with very little gadgets and the dash board always look so boring but reliablity is good.

Performance not so good erh. I am not surprised that why I suggested test drive to see for your self. Great that means I can strike off S-cross from my list.ha ha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2