Honda Vezel

Hsiao

I don't mind sacrifice a little bit of boot space for a better performance Honda Vezel.

Practicality and Drivability always seems to be opposite factor isn't that so.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sorry I was referring to gadgets when I mentioned specs. Keyless entry, rain sensors, sunroof etc.... Correct me if i am worng Honda always comes in with very little gadgets and the dash board always look so boring but reliablity is good.

Performance not so good erh. I am not surprised that why I suggested test drive to see for your self. Great that means I can strike off S-cross from my list.ha ha

You are right! S Cross basic model already have better accessories(auto cruise etc) than Vezel basic and both prices quite similar. Based on performance specs on paper, Vezel is better but cannot test drive...

Note that S Cross's paranomic roof is for higher range, 20K above the basic model

• Praise 1

You are right! S Cross basic model already have better accessories(auto cruise etc) than Vezel basic and both prices quite similar. Based on performance specs on paper, Vezel is better but cannot test drive...

Note that S Cross's paranomic roof is for higher range, 20K above the basic model

A pity though for Suzuki. If only they can improve on their engine and transmission it will sell like hotcake abate COE drop lah. For one, I am not looking for racer but a with decent pick up, reasonable power for occasional overtaking and up slope. That will do.

Vezel don't test drive also can as Honda cars typically have decent engine performance but expectation should moderated and not be to expect this car to perform in a drag race.

The vezel hybrid is here... The gear stick looks spaceship alike..>.<

Yup What are Honda designers thinking. Really cheapo looking like those less than $10 mouse stick on top of the gear stick.

• Praise 2

A pity though for Suzuki. If only they can improve on their engine and transmission it will sell like hotcake abate COE drop lah. For one, I am not looking for racer but a with decent pick up, reasonable power for occasional overtaking and up slope. That will do.

Vezel don't test drive also can as Honda cars typically have decent engine performance but expectation should moderated and not be to expect this car to perform in a drag race.

Would have been nice to be in the new S-Cross this morning. The rain was so heavy that it was one of the few times I would have wished for AWD in S'pore. Plus the higher ride height would have been safer for driving through the 'ponding' at Newton during the school run. That glass roof would have been nice to see the falling rain too!

• Praise 4

Any owner of vezel on the road yet? How's the ride? The car looks cool:)

Yeah. Got the 1.5X for about 3 weeks already.

Though my humble '07 Jazz had served me well, definitely enjoying my current ride now.

:D :D :D

• Praise 5

Neutral Newbie

Though my humble '07 Jazz had served me well, definitely enjoying my current ride now.

Hi, how the feel of Vezel as compare to jazz? very curious as I am driving 2006 jazz and thinking of changing to Vezel.....thanks

• Praise 4

Hi, how the feel of Vezel as compare to jazz? very curious as I am driving 2006 jazz and thinking of changing to Vezel.....thanks

Coming from a Jazz, the first thing that hits you is the size n height of the Vezel.

Besides the new features, the cabin has a much more premium feel to it.

Sound insulation is better than the jazz but err hem, dun expect too much.

Although the ride height is higher, the cabin height is actually lower. i.e. there is less headroom..

Acceleration is smooth, without the rubberband effect of the jazz's CVT.

Steering is light.

You will love it [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Steering is light.

Wah.. Really?

• Praise 1

What are the functions within the car? Colour a lot to choose from?

The vezel hybrid is here... The gear stick looks spaceship alike..>.<

Vezel hybrid? Where to find?

Coming from a Jazz, the first thing that hits you is the size n height of the Vezel.

Besides the new features, the cabin has a much more premium feel to it.

Sound insulation is better than the jazz but err hem, dun expect too much.

Although the ride height is higher, the cabin height is actually lower. i.e. there is less headroom..

Steering is light.

Can I know where u get your Vezel? I am driving Jazz now too, most interested in Vezel

• Praise 1

Vezel hybrid? Where to find?

Can I know where u get your Vezel? I am driving Jazz now too, most interested in Vezel

U check out the dealer in the Sgcarmart. They have it already.

• Praise 1

Tks! Called the PI, they will be having maroon on display next wk

Tks! Called the PI, they will be having maroon on display next wk

Maroon nice? I think the "honda city blue" is nice... Or white vezel is nice... No?

Maroon nice? I think the "honda city blue" is nice... Or white vezel is nice... No?

Not sure maroon nice or not haha but at least not black white silver! Black n white v nice but hard to maintain...silver coming in aug...

↡ Advertisement