Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Coming from a Jazz, the first thing that hits you is the size n height of the Vezel.

Besides the new features, the cabin has a much more premium feel to it.

Sound insulation is better than the jazz but err hem, dun expect too much.

Although the ride height is higher, the cabin height is actually lower. i.e. there is less headroom..

Acceleration is smooth, without the rubberband effect of the jazz's CVT.

Steering is light.

You will love it [thumbsup]

Ride/ chasis is pretty hard (good for cornering n high speed but our roads are crap)- you may be disappointed if one is expecting a comfort ride.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Yeah. Got the 1.5X for about 3 weeks already.

Though my humble '07 Jazz had served me well, definitely enjoying my current ride now.

:D :D :D

Hi. Congrats on your new Vezel!

I am looking for a '07 Jass, your advise please.

Edwin

• Praise 2

Coming from a Jazz, the first thing that hits you is the size n height of the Vezel.

Besides the new features, the cabin has a much more premium feel to it.

Sound insulation is better than the jazz but err hem, dun expect too much.

Although the ride height is higher, the cabin height is actually lower. i.e. there is less headroom..

Acceleration is smooth, without the rubberband effect of the jazz's CVT.

Steering is light.

You will love it [thumbsup]

Thanks so much for sharing on your vezel! I'm driving a nissan march now n very keen to change to vezel soon. But i got a bit worried by your comments about its a hard ride / not a comfort drive, road noise etc because we need to ferry our 2 kids (1 yr and 3 yrs old) around in it everyday. I love the style, the boot space, the height. But now dreading the thought of having to go for a boringboringboring nissan sylphy instead which should be more comfy :-( would you share your thoughts? Thanks so much as youre the only review i know of and none of the PIs I've spoken to allow test drive.

• Praise 3

Thanks! Useful site! From the jap reviews it seems that the G version with smaller tyres is not so hard as the 17" one.

What is your opinion on whether to buy from PI? I'm wondering whether to wait for AD to sell. The PI said AD would bring in in jun 2015 but will be made in Thailand. What do you think? I'm a bit scared of buying from PI, never tried before.

• Praise 1

Thanks! Useful site! From the jap reviews it seems that the G version with smaller tyres is not so hard as the 17" one.

What is your opinion on whether to buy from PI? I'm wondering whether to wait for AD to sell. The PI said AD would bring in in jun 2015 but will be made in Thailand. What do you think? I'm a bit scared of buying from PI, never tried before.

Hi there, which PI informed you about AD bringing in the Vezel next year? I just called Honda and they said they have no details about it. I will also prefer to buy from AD! And if the COE will drop next year (as per what everyone is saying), seems like it's better to wait it out.

• Praise 2

Hi there, which PI informed you about AD bringing in the Vezel next year? I just called Honda and they said they have no details about it. I will also prefer to buy from AD! And if the COE will drop next year (as per what everyone is saying), seems like it's better to wait it out.

it was apex motors / autolux (same thing apparently). dunno real or not.

yup i'm in the same position as you! my current car only expiring in Nov 2015 :)

haha, if only this was Qoo10.

when i googled around for honda vezel news, it seems like it is meant to be released globally. the US version is coming out end of the year (just that they are renaming it to HR-V) and the UK and australia version 2015 (and they are still deciding whether to rename it for these markets). then indonesia just announced they will be having it soon. so i think it should be a matter of time before it comes to singapore. just whether it's called Vezel or not.

I called up AD couple of weeks ago and was told they will bring in Q2 or 3 in 2015 coz now arranging to manufacture import models....couple of weeks before that when we at the showroom, the staff said no news. Seems like their replies are inconsistent...

• Praise 1