Honda Vezel

Hsiao

I'm thinking of ordering Vezel 1.5 S. Anyone heard of Zion Auto Gallery @ Sin Ming, as their pricing is the lowest among other PIs. Appreciate your'll advice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

bro..honda vezel now cev rebate only 10K?? 113g/km should be 15k right?

CO2 emission 113 g/km (As tested by LTA)

bro,

We are talking about the CEV Fixed Coefficient of 0.92 formula

PI with a minimum of 5 vehicles in a single Bill Lading can apply to have the above new formula used to upgrade from current band A3 to A2.

I tried a few times & perceived the following :

1. If your foot is on the Brake pedal, it would not work. (Cos it means that you are in control & decision of how near you want to close in).

2. It is relative to speed to determine the CTBA kick-in distance.

If anyone has confirmed this, do share with us.

TIA [:)]

I have the same experience as what you had described. Another thing which I like to highlight is that the sensors is field of view is a little wider than the car body. As such, it could activate when you try to filter into the next lane because you are stuck in the current which is not moving. The trick is not to stop too close the the car in front of you. Even if you could manoeuvre out, the CTBA sensor may still detect a "close" obstacle.

I'm thinking of ordering Vezel 1.5 S. Anyone heard of Zion Auto Gallery @ Sin Ming, as their pricing is the lowest among other PIs. Appreciate your'll advice.

bro,

My friend bought an S from Regal Motors. The price is good and delivery is fast.

Although they represent Lorisner, they do sell Vezel too

do check them out

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regal-Motors-Pte-Ltd/200962713434990

take your time. do not rush

bro,

My friend bought an S from Regal Motors. The price is good and delivery is fast.

Although they represent Lorisner, they do sell Vezel too

do check them out

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regal-Motors-Pte-Ltd/200962713434990

take your time. do not rush

Thanks Bro,

But i'm just curious that Zion Auto's pricing for X & S models are generally $4000 to $10,000 lower than others.

I had called and asked, they seems providing most of the accessories that others also provides.

The only different is they only provide 1 years warranty.

Would like to know if they are the right PIs to go with:)

Anyone here has got their Vezel from them:)

Thanks.

Hi All,

i know it has been discussed b4 regarding the CEV coefficient of 0.92.

When is the exact date of implementation?

Is it a confirmed thing that Vezel CVT will enjoy 15k rebate after the implementation?

And for potential buyers who are not rush, would you want to consider that rebate if you know the date. If delivery of car will be after that date, should add a clause in the sales agreement if you book anytime soon, that any additional rebate implemented, savings passed directly to buyer.

My Vezel was registered in late Dec 14 and had a CEVS of $15k. My PI was pushing for the higher CEVS and I had additional rebates. It could be due to the 0.92 coefficient. However, his recent batches of vezel did not manage to get the $15k CEVS.

So still unclear how this thing works.

• Praise 1

my frens also saw that low price but they afraid is another volks auto

My Vezel was registered in late Dec 14 and had a CEVS of $15k. My PI was pushing for the higher CEVS and I had additional rebates. It could be due to the 0.92 coefficient. However, his recent batches of vezel did not manage to get the $15k CEVS.

was it shown in ur log card and were u given the additional savings of 5k? becos it seems all prices now assume CEV 10K rebate for vezel X or S

the $15K CEVS rebate experience is so typical of our friends working in stat boards.....

did you get a $5K reduction in your car price? which PI did you get your car from?

Which version is yours? Hybrid? Hybrid is A2 ($15K)

minimum ARF payable is $5K.

like i said there is certain restriction (min 5 vehicels in single bill lading) to appy for the fixed Coefficient 0.92 factor.

anyway if your current co2 value x 0.92 is within the same band there is no upgrade.

This is for those with co2 readings like 129 or so...(129x0.92 is 118 which will go into the different band)

Edited by trajet2b

Thanks Bro,

But i'm just curious that Zion Auto's pricing for X & S models are generally $4000 to $10,000 lower than others.

I had called and asked, they seems providing most of the accessories that others also provides.

Thanks.

Seriously,

i would not give a second thought if it is $10K cheaper

Thanks Bro,

Thanks.

my enquiry and their response from them left me with a decision to stay far away from them...... personal conclusion - value your $$ :)

Edited by Vantivetech

Which version is yours? Hybrid? Hybrid is A2 ($15K)

minimum ARF payable is $5K.

like i said there is certain restriction (min 5 vehicels in single bill lading) to appy for the fixed Coefficient 0.92 factor.

anyway if your current co2 value x 0.92 is within the same band there is no upgrade.

This is for those with co2 readings like 129 or so...(129x0.92 is 118 which will go into the different band)

Mine is Vezel 'x' non hybrid.

CEVS is $14.7k since minimum parf is $5k and omv is $19.7k

Got my vezel from prime motor at benoi.

Thanks Bro,

Thanks.

The saving is not worth for only 1 year of warranty. Most PI should offer 3 year warranty as standard. U are already paying over 100k for a car, my opinion is dun compromise on warranty.

Mine is Vezel 'x' non hybrid.

CEVS is $14.7k since minimum parf is $5k and omv is $19.7k

Got my vezel from prime motor at benoi.

bro, can pm me your registration number?

did Prime on pass you some rebate?

did you check your PARF value?

Thanks

If I am not mistaken, they are also 1 of the Importer for Vezel..

So probably why they have 1-tier less of charges against those who got the cars from them.. [confused]

• Praise 1

bro, can pm me your registration number?

did Prime on pass you some rebate?

did you check your PARF value?

Thanks

Yes. Got some rebates. It is a win-win deal.

↡ Advertisement