Honda Vezel

Hsiao

I paid a premium, thinking can get car faster. But still waiting since apr leh. Imagine 119k for vezel x :TT_TT:

Have you got your COE? 119k for Vezel X your COE rebate should be $60k+. by then you should got your COE now or do you have trade in? I book my Vezel early then my friend but he got his COE early then me. As I think it because my car is going to export (scrap & no value) and my friend car is trade in ( can sell as used car)

↡ Advertisement

Doubt i be going for the cat B cars.. first time getting a first hand.. if i really wanna get Cat B i wun be getting a 1.5...

S meets all my requirements that i need for now... if really no good offers or Bad PIs i might drop to X.. cus i know not many Pis bring in S...

Yesturday I was at a PI getting my X. The boss ask me wanna get S instead or not. He has many ready stock but all customers only want X. He told me up front he willing to offer me 1k discount. But I told him I dun need S la. I was puzzled why he cannot sell cause I saw online the demand for S is there especially for ready stock. When I check car mart then i realise they never put up S model in their advert...only X model...maybe thats why all customer go to them are those looking for X model only...

Yesturday I was at a PI getting my X. The boss ask me wanna get S instead or not. He has many ready stock but all customers only want X. He told me up front he willing to offer me 1k discount. But I told him I dun need S la. I was puzzled why he cannot sell cause I saw online the demand for S is there especially for ready stock. When I check car mart then i realise they never put up S model in their advert...only X model...maybe thats why all customer go to them are those looking for X model only...

Please PM me which PI. Thanks.

Anyone knows if Vezel X model has how many speakers in the vehicle? Can share? Thanks.

If speakers make a difference in buying option, just dekit 2 tweeters from old car or buy 2 tweeters to add on to the G model. That is what i did to my G model. install damage $45 labor.

I paid a premium, thinking can get car faster. But still waiting since apr leh. Imagine 119k for vezel x :TT_TT:

i can sympathise with you, bro. let me share my case... i ordered the Vezel when there was only the G & S model available; ordered blue by only referring to the manual, as there were zero blue Vezels to refer to in the showroom; ordered in May, and only got my car in Oct after LTA inspection delays and amidst the Volks Auto saga...

also, at that time, got no facebook or sgcarmart forum to rely on for information or package deal..... [confused]

so, the morale of the story (at least for me) is enjoy the car and don't compare [nod]

• Praise 1

Doubt i be going for the cat B cars.. first time getting a first hand.. if i really wanna get Cat B i wun be getting a 1.5...

S meets all my requirements that i need for now... if really no good offers or Bad PIs i might drop to X.. cus i know not many Pis bring in S...

no worries, understand bro.

initially i thot this 1.5L hybrid is the same as the toyota designs or the old civic hybrid, low powered simple work horses.

i was wrong.

Was glad to have found out from a technical guru who owns one that this Vezel Sports Hybrid is by no means a low powered car for 1.5L. And now i own one hehe.

With 150bhp, no official torque numbers published, but with my previous ownership of 2.0L Legacy gt wagon (240bhp/275NM) and JDM Accord CU2 (202bhp/240NM)

i put this Vezel Hybrid 1.5L LEB Engine, with electric motor mated with 7speed DCT Tranny at between 230-250NM max combined torque, easily trashing many 2.0L, and even 2.4L cars.

So unless buying Cat B means you go for 240bhp and over 250NM of performance at mid RPM range, then totally no comparison.

For max torque at low rpm you need european cars. And those that fit or beat those performance numbers, easily $200k and above even with $60+k Cat B COE.

Need the new accord hybrid performance to match also hehe, that is an engineering marvel too.

btw S model now body market price is approx 55-57k

while Hybrid X model market price is approx 57-59k

i've known quite a few who have made the jump for a few more K when Cat A & Cat B COE difference was squashed, which it is still now.

sorry for the ranting, not wanting to persuade or argue, just wanted to share facts that many may not know as i was one of them who made assumptions in the beginning as well. Now a proud owner of a Genuine Vezel

Maybe you should let us know who is your PI, this will help those looking for S model.

The $1K discount does not mean anything as his selling price may not be competitive.

some buyers don't go for S could be due to lesser CEV rebate and possible $20K OMV where you can only take 50/50 financing.

Hi all gurus here..

wanted to know, under what circumstances can we actually withdraw the contract & get back all our deposit? Failure to bid after collect the 10k? unable to deliver as stated in ETD time? TIA.

Edited by crazysiao

Hi all gurus here..

wanted to know, under what circumstances can we actually withdraw the contract & get back all our deposit? Failure to bid after collect the 10k? unable to deliver as stated in ETD time? TIA.

contact Rationalexuberance have a kopi session (eye to eye) discussion with him,

He helped a few buyers already.

contact Rationalexuberance have a kopi session (eye to eye) discussion with him,

He helped a few buyers already.

thanks bro.... will definitely arrange kopi session with him when need arises (but of coz still praying hard no need la)... also provided he willing to assist.. LOL...

Maybe you should let us know who is your PI, this will help those looking for S model.

The $1K discount does not mean anything as his selling price may not be competitive.

some buyers don't go for S could be due to lesser CEV rebate and possible $20K OMV where you can only take 50/50 financing.

Those who want to know can Pm me ba. Coz i oso dunno that PI is good or not. Dun wanna post here big big wait ppl thought im an agent in disguise.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I like to check when signing the SA with the PI, how do I ensure that the price of my current ride's trade-in is being lock until delivery of new car. I still see the clause "subject to STVA assessment" under its condition.

Guys. Can anyone recommend a place where I can buy and install front parking cam and sensors? How much would it roughly cost? Thanks in advance. :)

Bro, which PI? Share for consideration pls, thanks.