Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Dear All,

I have book the X model White colour Yesterday... ride collect on Sep ~ Oct

They let me drive my ride till new ride collect then hand over my old ride...

Please pm me which PI and how much you pay for your ride. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

are you gona sell anything here as well?

the lemon boosters were scary

why ??? u saw me selling huh? U bought and faulty huh? If didn't get anything from me b4 y u worry?

Must I explain to U????

what I sell or wat I buy... nothing concern U !

Im here to to check out the vezel.... problem for u???

Cant I read more b4 I buy a Vezel as my 2nd car?

What is this !!!!

why ??? u saw me selling huh? U bought and faulty huh? If didn't get anything from me b4 y u worry?

Must I explain to U????

what I sell or wat I buy... nothing concern U !

Im here to to check out the vezel.... problem for u???

Cant I read more b4 I buy a Vezel as my 2nd car?

What is this !!!!

Just saying..sorry buddy..no angry k😊

Can try the booster in the new vezel as well and give reviews.

Can try JDM. If coe goes low enuff i am confident they will be e 1st to go below 100k.

Do u have an alias called BENICO?

Just saying..sorry buddy..no angry k😊

Can try the booster in the new vezel as well and give reviews.

Can try JDM. If coe goes low enuff i am confident they will be e 1st to go below 100k.

Do u have an alias called BENICO?

Bro... whoever u are? I dun have any other names or alias.... not related to tat so called guy ! I dun steal or cheat , so I will not use a fake name or ID.

Anyway, tat so called boosters have long been installed in 3 Vezels.... and all smiling till today. I brought in to solve the sluggishness of their rides.... making them happier owners.....

Booster faulty due to misuse or tampered wif??? Till today no 1 can tell what went wrong.... as that piece wasn't send back to factory for tests. Did asked many times to be returned.... yet didn't. Only showed on photo wires cut ! So was the wires been cut accidentally causing problems or wat really happens???

So far the rest have been using them and no 1 did complain at all....

What items is 100% problems free bro?

Me here looking at Vezel and see if can also get 1 if price drops... and if really worth the buy? As Japan been holding back the stocks as told by some PI.... how true I dun know. That's why most shipments only arriving end of the year...

U have a Vezel? How's the ride?

Neutral Newbie

Bro... whoever u are? I dun have any other names or alias.... not related to tat so called guy ! I dun steal or cheat , so I will not use a fake name or ID.

Anyway, tat so called boosters have long been installed in 3 Vezels.... and all smiling till today. I brought in to solve the sluggishness of their rides.... making them happier owners.....

Booster faulty due to misuse or tampered wif??? Till today no 1 can tell what went wrong.... as that piece wasn't send back to factory for tests. Did asked many times to be returned.... yet didn't. Only showed on photo wires cut ! So was the wires been cut accidentally causing problems or wat really happens???

So far the rest have been using them and no 1 did complain at all....

What items is 100% problems free bro?

Me here looking at Vezel and see if can also get 1 if price drops... and if really worth the buy? As Japan been holding back the stocks as told by some PI.... how true I dun know. That's why most shipments only arriving end of the year...

U have a Vezel? How's the ride?

Jdm offer a very good price but many people complaint on their services..good prices doesn't mean good deals..if u are looking for Vezel..I have a friend selling brand new Vezel also from Japan..maybe u can meet him and have a look at the car..he has stocks for Vezel...

Dear All,

I have book the X model White colour Yesterday... ride collect on Sep ~ Oct

They let me drive my ride till new ride collect then hand over my old ride...

Hi,

Can share which PI did you order from? Also if you had placed an initial deposit prior to COE bidding? If so, what is the amount?

I am interested in the hybrid version.

Thanks in advance.

Haha... no offense but it is always "My friend".

Jdm offer a very good price but many people complaint on their services..good prices doesn't mean good deals..if u are looking for Vezel..I have a friend selling brand new Vezel also from Japan..maybe u can meet him and have a look at the car..he has stocks for Vezel...

Hey bro. Thanks. So wats the price now for X model wif guarantee COE ?

Just book a 1.5X Black today. Delivery will be around end of October. Can't wait for it to arrive

Hey bro, how much is it going for now for X model ?

Hi,

Can share which PI did you order from? Also if you had placed an initial deposit prior to COE bidding? If so, what is the amount?

I am interested in the hybrid version.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Anjoy, the hybrid gang meeting up..today actually. Tuesday 8.15pm at west coast mac to give frank honest owner reviews and even test ride. If u want i can help u gain access

Haha... no offense but it is always "My friend".

he have 1 friend selling vezel and another friend that bought from a PI.

why he didnt introduce his latter friend to the former friend? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hi Anjoy, the hybrid gang meeting up..today actually. Tuesday 8.15pm at west coast mac to give frank honest owner reviews and even test ride. If u want i can help u gain access

how much are the hybrids selling for nowadays ah?

kind of regret not taking a look at the hybrids

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro. Thanks. So wats the price now for X model wif guarantee COE ?

Hey bro, how much is it going for now for X model ?

Not very sure bro..should be around less than $110k bah..

Yes definitely my next car, just drove my friend Vezel, he just got it yesterday, the drive and looks is really damn solid, he got it below 110k with guaranteed Coe, definitely worth to check it out

• Praise 1

Hi,

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I am unable to attend the meet up this evening. BTW, I quoted $111,888 for the X model. Anyone else who knows of a better price and who is their pi please advise.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I am unable to attend the meet up this evening. BTW, I quoted $111,888 for the X model. Anyone else who knows of a better price and who is their pi please advise.

Thanks again.

$111,888 is quite high, delivery when? Full set of accessories?

Neutral Newbie

Yes definitely my next car, just drove my friend Vezel, he just got it yesterday, the drive and looks is really damn solid, he got it below 110k with guaranteed Coe, definitely worth to check it out

Same..I saw a lot of Vezel on the road..I like the body part very sporty..where is ur friend bought from?

Hi vezel owners,

i am looking at purchasing a vezel x model. Just some questions to make up my mind..

As I frequently drive up malaysia (once a month), I need to find out the stability of the car. For example, my current ride feels very shaky and 'floating' when I drive at around 130km per hour. Therefore, I need to know if vezel is stable when driving at that speed or even slightly higher. Next question is roughly what is the top speed for vezel (as I saw the speedometer is until 180 only).

Please advise.

thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement